+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which infamous criminal are you? (goofy quiz time)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Which infamous criminal are you? (goofy quiz time)

Okay, I know what I got seems cliche, but I was kind of surprised given what my answers were. Must have been the Hustler and Playgirl that did it.

The man behind the legend of Dracula. You hanged your victims, stretched them on the rack, burned them at the stake, boiled them alive, but mostly impaled them. Most of your killings were politically targeted but sometimes you killed just because you were bored. Your "reign of terror" lasted from 1456 to 1462. Estimated numbers of victims vary between 30,000 and more than 100,000. Evil Evil man. Fie on you!

Which Imfamous criminal are you?

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Default Re: Which infamous criminal are you? (goofy quiz time)

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MARQUIS DE SADE FROM MY SADISTIC SIDE, AND THE EVILEST BLOOD COUNTESS THERE EVER WAS (YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT) FOR THE THIRST AND OBSESSION FOR BLOOD THAT I HAVE...... BLOODYKISSES TO YOU ALL... NINA SINN 666

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

You are Mary Bell. At the ripe old age of 10 you strangled a neighbor boy, afterwhich you carved your initals into his skin. At his funreal you laughed. Your next victim was a 3 year old. You pushed him off the roof, resulting in a broken skull. After he was found you went to his mothers house and asked to see him, she replied tha t he was dead. You smiled brightly and said 'Oh, I know he's dead. I wanted to see him in his coffin." You horrid little girl you. -smacks your hand-

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

aaaaaaah

You are Elizabeth Bathory. (The bloodcountess) Legend tells us that you, this very rich, beautiful and high born woman tortured and murdered some 650 young women and bathed in their warm blood to keep yourself beautiful. In some stories, it is said you have drank thier blood as well. You were a sexual sadist on a grand scale. Ah vanity is your downfall. For shame!

I was watching 20/20 a couple of years ago and this woman basically discovered who Jack the Ripper was after spending millions and millions of dollars tracking him down...so, I don't know why everyone is still saying its unsolved.

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    aaaaaaah

You are Elizabeth Bathory. (The bloodcountess) Legend tells us that you, this very rich, beautiful and high born woman tortured and murdered some 650 young women and bathed in their warm blood to keep yourself beautiful. In some stories, it is said you have drank thier blood as well. You were a sexual sadist on a grand scale. Ah vanity is your downfall. For shame!

I was watching 20/20 a couple of years ago and this woman basically discovered who Jack the Ripper was after spending millions and millions of dollars tracking him down...so, I don't know why everyone is still saying its unsolved.
    VERY OBSERVANT!!!!! SHE IS MY GODDESS, THE QUEEN OF BLOOD, TORMENT, ND SADISM..... TO POSSESS HER UNIQUE QUALITIES WOULD BE MOST DELIGHTFUL.....

BLOODYKISSES...
    NINA

You are the Marquis Da Sade. Even stripped of exaggerations, Your real life was as dramatic and as tragic as a cautionary tale. Born to an ancient and noble house, you were married (against your wishes) to a middle-class heiress for money, caused scandals with prostitutes and with your sister-in-law, thus enraging your mother-in-law, who had you imprisoned under a lettre de cachet for 14 years until the Revolution freed you. Amphibian, protean, charming, you became a Revolutionary, miraculously escaping the guillotine during the Terror, only to be arrested later for publishing your erotic novels. You spent your final 12 years in the insane asylum at Charenton, where you caused another scandal by directing plays using inmates and professional actors. You died there in 1814, virtually in the arms of your teenage mistress. You are a revolutionary deviant. I applaud you.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack

You are Mary Bell. At the ripe old age of 10 you strangled a neighbor boy, afterwhich you carved your initals into his skin. At his funreal you laughed. Your next victim was a 3 year old. You pushed him off the roof, resulting in a broken skull. After he was found you went to his mothers house and asked to see him, she replied tha t he was dead. You smiled brightly and said 'Oh, I know he's dead. I wanted to see him in his coffin." You horrid little girl you. -smacks your hand-
    me too

Mother Superior

You are the Marquis Da Sade. Even stripped of exaggerations, Your real life was as dramatic and as tragic as a cautionary tale. Born to an ancient and noble house, you were married (against your wishes) to a middle-class heiress for money, caused scandals with prostitutes and with your sister-in-law, thus enraging your mother-in-law, who had you imprisoned under a lettre de cachet for 14 years until the Revolution freed you. Amphibian, protean, charming, you became a Revolutionary, miraculously escaping the guillotine during the Terror, only to be arrested later for publishing your erotic novels. You spent your final 12 years in the insane asylum at Charenton, where you caused another scandal by directing plays using inmates and professional actors. You died there in 1814, virtually in the arms of your teenage mistress. You are a revolutionary deviant. I applaud you.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Marquis De Sade.................. sweet

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

You are the Marquis Da Sade. Even stripped of exaggerations, Your real life was as dramatic and as tragic as a cautionary tale. Born to an ancient and noble house, you were married (against your wishes) to a middle-class heiress for money, caused scandals with prostitutes and with your sister-in-law, thus enraging your mother-in-law, who had you imprisoned under a lettre de cachet for 14 years until the Revolution freed you. Amphibian, protean, charming, you became a Revolutionary, miraculously escaping the guillotine during the Terror, only to be arrested later for publishing your erotic novels. You spent your final 12 years in the insane asylum at Charenton, where you caused another scandal by directing plays using inmates and professional actors. You died there in 1814, virtually in the arms of your teenage mistress. You are a revolutionary deviant. I applaud you

I got the:

That quiz is not open to the public. Sorry.
    If you are the owner of this quiz, you may view or take it by accessing via the "manage your quizzes"->"details" option.

Why is it always me that gets the error messages on these quizes?!

~Roko

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    You are the Marquis Da Sade. Even stripped of exaggerations, Your real life was as dramatic and as tragic as a cautionary tale. Born to an ancient and noble house, you were married (against your wishes) to a middle-class heiress for money, caused scandals with prostitutes and with your sister-in-law, thus enraging your mother-in-law, who had you imprisoned under a lettre de cachet for 14 years until the Revolution freed you. Amphibian, protean, charming, you became a Revolutionary, miraculously escaping the guillotine during the Terror, only to be arrested later for publishing your erotic novels. You spent your final 12 years in the insane asylum at Charenton, where you caused another scandal by directing plays using inmates and professional actors. You died there in 1814, virtually in the arms of your teenage mistress. You are a revolutionary deviant. I applaud you

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

I got Jack the Ripper. Stabby stabby!

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Angel_Roko
    I got the:

That quiz is not open to the public. Sorry.
    If you are the owner of this quiz, you may view or take it by accessing via the "manage your quizzes"->"details" option.
    Don't worry I got the same thing and I really wanted to know too.

+ Reply to Thread