+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd pet habbits?

Default Odd pet habbits?

What do your pets do that seems odd or inexplicable? *

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Odd pet habbits?

Well not MY pets, but I just bought two tiaras for Lord and Lady Colegrave's two black kittens... I stayed with them in Kent, dalling...

For those of you who do not know what a tiara is, it is like a jewelled crown. Every pet should have a tiara. I want to buy one for my pet iguana, as soon as I get one...

Actually, I think Jayne Mansfield had a diamond collar for her pet leopard.

My dog has lately been taking the handles (Not the blades) of shaving razors to play with, then hides them behind the toilet.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

It's not too odd, more cute then anything. But my pet pit has this sorta been bag pillow thing we bought him. He always "fluffs" it like a pillow...he walks around in a circle on it & pulls it one way with his paw then another. kinda hard to describe, but I'm sure you get the idea.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

my dog is a whimp....if he needs to go outside when its dark out we have to put the back light on for him or he just will not go outside.

and he always howls when we sing happy birthday.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

my dog coughs all the time. it's actually really annoying. there's nothing wrong with it, I think it's just psychosomatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    my dog coughs all the time. it's actually really annoying. there's nothing wrong with it, I think it's just psychosomatic.
    That might possibly be stress on the dog?*

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

One of my chihuahua's..(momma) climbs on my bed and nibbles on my satin sheets/comforters...right on the seams...we call it *Flea-ing*..lol...cuz she nibbles like she would if she were chewing a flea..it's cute but drives me crazy...but , she has so many cute redeeming qualities... we let her have her moments...

I think my cat Clarice is out to get me...sometimes I wake up by her scratching at my wrists. And she loves taking baths , running into walls and doing summersaults. Not too odd, but there are times when I seriously think she is trying to kill me. So many incidents.....
    -Wednesday

Hula Hoop Supervisor

My last pet use to sing lounge tunes...I think he's working in vegas now. If you see an ad for a Dog that sings Sinatra check him out...he's not bad but his version of My Way is lacking.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Well the dog next door always runs over to my dog and sodomizes him everytime he sees him.

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

My female dog will lift her leg like a male dog when she comes to a tree, though she doesnt go to the bathroom. Perhaps she's very impressionable

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

I had a freind whose poodle wound hump (productively) his fathers pillow every time he heard a hair dryer1 I swear, you could hide this one pillow, kick the hair dryer on and this damn dog would search out this one pillow and hump it. The really sick thing is that my freind and his mom (shes the one who showed me this "talent") would just put it back on the bed for him to sleep on that night. Can I get a "EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    One of my chihuahua's..(momma) climbs on my bed and nibbles on my satin sheets/comforters...right on the seams...we call it *Flea-ing*..lol...cuz she nibbles like she would if she were chewing a flea..it's cute but drives me crazy...but , she has so many cute redeeming qualities... we let her have her moments...
    My cat bites my feet when the time for napping subsides. btw my comp is down, so I will not be at the usual haunts.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    My last pet use to sing lounge tunes...I think he's working in vegas now. If you see an ad for a Dog that sings Sinatra check him out...he's not bad but his version of My Way is lacking.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

my cats like sleeping on my head..but then again..my cats are weird..like me :P

my cat likes to play fetch - seriously !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CeruleanFire
    my cats like sleeping on my head..but then again..my cats are weird..like me :P
    My dog does that, but faces away from the person, so that her butt is in their face if they dont pay attention to what she does.*

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

My cat willis will run into a room and look all around the room with his one eye but it takes him a minut or two because he has only 1 eye so he is steadily looking every where at the same time or at least tring to then he hauls a** out of the room and does a reapeet in another room its more funny than odd cracks me up every time

OB~26

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: Odd pet habits?

I had a Bird Spider - a tarantula - that was the least entertaining pet you could imagine, because she hid all the time. i named her Thursday, 'cause that's when i fed her. i'd dump a handful of crickets ($2.00 for fifty at the pet store) into the tank, and over the next week they'd disappear, one by one.

anyway. once had a cat named Vyvyan Bastard who liked to run the entire length of the house and then hit the metal television stand head-on.

dadump dadump dadump dadump dadump dadump
    dadump dadump dadump dadump dadump dadump
    dadump dadump dadump dadump CLANG.

he used to do it for hours, over and over.

+ Reply to Thread