+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Single and looking 4 a gothic girl

Default Single and looking 4 a gothic girl

I've been single now 4 a long time, I've just strarted to like the colour black though my first fave colour was red which I still like even my bedroom is painted blood red. I kind of wear black clothes & I paint my nails black, though I'm not a full gothic person even though I try to be. at the moment I'm a student living the student life. I live in Preston UK. so if there is any single gothic girls out there please get back to me as I think gothic girls are sexy.

Default Re: Single and looking 4 a gothic girl

Well this is getting boring now, I no its only been 2 days but a few of you have come in2 this board and not left a reply! is there any females out there?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

You're aware this is not a dating site right? You may have luck finding a "Sexy Gothic Girl" on one of those dating sites. You may want to work on your sales pitch too.

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Tsk Tsk... boy you did it all wrong! Let me write you up something snazzy. I'll pimp you out to all the fine 'ladies'... You'll never know what hit you!

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by Buggerlugs
    I've been single now 4 a long time, I've just strarted to like the colour black though my first fave colour was red which blah blah...[/COLOR][/B].
    gothicmatch. I've never tried it but it seems to be what you're looking for.

And yes, your content needs work. Personally, I wouldn't respond to what you wrote, mainly because it just tells me you like certain colors & that you're trying to be in a certain category; I would rather you tell me what you like to do, what movies you like, what books you read, what you think a perfect concert is, etc.,-- what makes you YOU. And that I think would be an interesting ad.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Listen to the ladies...they know what'll work better than anyone.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    gothicmatch. I've never tried it but it seems to be what you're looking for.

And yes, your content needs work. Personally, I wouldn't respond to what you wrote, mainly because it just tells me you like certain colors & that you're trying to be in a certain category; I would rather you tell me what you like to do, what movies you like, what books you read, what you think a perfect concert is, etc.,-- what makes you YOU. And that I think would be an interesting ad.
    I concur with gonesavage, she has the right idea

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Tsk Tsk... boy you did it all wrong! Let me write you up something snazzy. I'll pimp you out to all the fine 'ladies'... You'll never know what hit you!
    While you are doing that, I could use some help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Ok Jozie so how would I go about it? and what is the best way in writing something that would get me noticed? I thank you 4 the help.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Well, if you want my 2 cents, read on:

My guess is is that you want someone that you will vibe with. Write down some interests that you have. Movies, music, books, thoughts on life, hobbies, etc. Don't lie, b/c girls have intuition for those kinds of things, and you'll just end up w/ someone who thought you were someone else. Be creative w/ your words. Don't sound desperate, overthink, or try too hard. It's supposed to be fun!

This from a heterosexual female. Hope it helps.

*crashes through the Looking Glass, showering the people w/ shards of mirror and bloody pages of Alice in Wonderland*
    now......who wants grease-paint in all the wrong places ?

Well I like all sorts of music from R&B to Dance, I'm starting to like rock & heavy metal music, when I was young I used to like Guns'n'Roses but I ended up liking MJ's music as it was through him I started to learn to dance, I'm not a pro at dancing I only dance for the fun of it. I'm now starting out DJing which started in January through the university but it has stopped cause of the end of term holiday but will be starting back up again in September. my hobbies are mainly to do with music, I don't read but I have to because of uni, I'm a happy sort of a person and I like to go out clubbing and having fun, but even though I'm not a gothic through my interests or hobbies I do like wearing black, I have been called a gothic but that is what kids think I am through what I wear or look like, but really I'm a shy quiet but happy person that cares about other people oh yeh and I like to keep fit by going weight training and sometimes swimming. That is me the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth (I’ am not guilty lol)

CeruleanSpectre's Avatar Junior Member

You can't just say you like certain colors and think it automatically classifies you as a lifestyle. I'm not saying that to be truly goth, you have to like only certain things and only wear certain clothes. That would mean that poseurs are the only truly goth people. Or punk people. Or whatever they're trying to convey.
    Just because you think gothic girls are sexy does not mean you must become gothic. Gothic is more of a realization, than a desire.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Well I like all sorts of music from R&B to Dance, I'm starting to like rock & heavy metal music, when I was young I used to like Guns'n'Roses but I ended up liking MJ's music as it was through him I started to learn to dance, I'm not a pro at dancing I only dance for the fun of it. I'm now starting out DJing which started in January through the university but it has stopped cause of the end of term holiday but will be starting back up again in September. my hobbies are mainly to do with music, I don't read but I have to because of uni, I'm a happy sort of a person and I like to go out clubbing and having fun, but even though I'm not a gothic through my interests or hobbies I do like wearing black, I have been called a gothic but that is what kids think I am through what I wear or look like, but really I'm a shy quiet but happy person that cares about other people oh yeh and I like to keep fit by going weight training and sometimes swimming. That is me the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth (I’ am not guilty lol)
    Much better, still in the wrong place though!

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I think everything that needs to be said has.....

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    This from a heterosexual female. Hope it helps.
    HAHA. I don't know why but I just thought that was really funny.

By the way, if you're a girl seeking a guy, that's all the sales pitch you need. hahaha

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

I think John Cusack is sexy.....
    This is from a heterosexual female.....

*Patiently waiting for an offer from John Cusack*

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

hrmm yah i agree with what everyone is saying, you've got it all wrong...maybe this is a bit harsh, but this might be the reason you are looking for someone on the net in the first place (not saying that is a bad thing, because there are some good people looking for love online) you sound like your trying to overly-identify yourself with the goth culture. dont try and be something that your not, a lot of "goth chics" like "non-goth guys"... just be you! no need to put a lable on your name. oh yah it might be nice if u posted a picture and your age and stuff

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

I've been single now 4 a long time, I've just strarted to like the colour black though my first fave colour was red which I still like even my bedroom is painted blood red. I kind of wear black clothes & I paint my nails black, though I'm not a full gothic person even though I try to be. at the moment I'm a student living the student life. I live in Preston UK. so if there is any single gothic girls out there please get back to me as I think gothic girls are sexy.
    Is that supposed to be a joke?

+ Reply to Thread