+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mood..

Default mood..

What mood are you in most of the time are you a happy person or a depressed person Im a dipressive and many othere thing that I dont thik I should share but what about you?? explain why you think you are always in that one mood
    Shadow

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: mood..

Most of my life I have been sad, but lately I have been really happy. Unusually happy. I think it is because I have eliminated negative people from my life, and I am just trying to enjoy things now.

And getting out of California, especially Marin County has been so wonderful for me. I love New York, and being able to go to England.

But most of my life, my past was very sad. A lot of death, talking care of my sick mother, sad story...

But thank god I got out of there.

I think it would be good for you to change your situation a bit. It really helped me a lot just to move and go to a different part of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Most of my life I have been sad, but lately I have been really happy. Unusually happy. I think it is because I have eliminated negative people from my life, and I am just trying to enjoy things now.

And getting out of California, especially Marin County has been so wonderful for me. I love New York, and being able to go to England.

But most of my life, my past was very sad. A lot of death, talking care of my sick mother, sad story...

But thank god I got out of there.

I think it would be good for you to change your situation a bit. It really helped me a lot just to move and go to a different part of the country.
    yeah I wish I could move to a different state or back to Co. but I cant yet I will just have to wait it sux but I have been through to much to give up now...

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

I am an optomist. I look for the good in everyone and everything. I thank my family and friends for that. I'm the one people call when they need to vent or some form of help. Yes, that often makes me a doormat, but, it is part of me and I enjoy helping however I can, as much as I can. I get my joy in giving, and not receiving. I dont expect or want to be re-payed in any way. I do not look for *karma* to come around, but it mostly does. Of course, everyone suffers through bad times and hardships, including me. But on the general scheme of things, I always have a smile on my face and a joke on my lips. Guess I realized at a very young age that being sad, depressed, hateful, spiteful, angry, etc...just never amounted to much. Except feeling worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    I am an optomist. I look for the good in everyone and everything. I thank my family and friends for that. I'm the one people call when they need to vent or some form of help. Yes, that often makes me a doormat, but, it is part of me and I enjoy helping however I can, as much as I can. I get my joy in giving, and not receiving. I dont expect or want to be re-payed in any way. I do not look for *karma* to come around, but it mostly does. Of course, everyone suffers through bad times and hardships, including me. But on the general scheme of things, I always have a smile on my face and a joke on my lips. Guess I realized at a very young age that being sad, depressed, hateful, spiteful, angry, etc...just never amounted to much. Except feeling worse.
    You are the kind of person evry one should be around its people like who make the world look like a big play ground..

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i suffer from manic depression and anxiety disorders....that says it all right there

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I tend to be pretty level most of the time.

But it all has to do with the circumstances you are in.
    Change your circumstances, and your mood will change too.

I can be very mellow, very happy, and no worries.
    Then I get into some fucked up relationship, and my mind
    is full of pain, worries, unhappiness, jealousy, etc...

But if things are going good, I stay happy.

So if you find you are not happy, or depressed,
    it's probably because of the situation you are in.
    So rather than wonder why you are depressed,
    try to change your situation. Get a new job,
    new friends, new city, new relationship, etc...
    But not the same kinds of people.
    Find people who are fun, low-drama, and nice.
    Find a job that does not make you stressed.
    Find fun and creative things to do.
    If you can make a mellow life for yourself,
    you will not feel depressed and unhappy as much.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i suffer from manic depression and anxiety disorders....that says it all right there
    trust me I know how you feel I am bipolar and a bunch of other shit... Im a very sad person most of the time...

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

wow...its kinda creepy? its like talking to my twin! (if i had one?)

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    wow...its kinda creepy? its like talking to my twin! (if i had one?)
    lol yeah.. dont you hate the way doctors think meds can cure everything?? lol

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I'm kind of like CarnalxKiss. Except I'm always looking on the pessimistic side when it comes to myself. I always see what could go wrong in any situation.

Im mostly quiet and observent...people say I look depressed, but Im really not. Get alot of Coke in me ((Drink not drug)) and I get all hyper and crazy.

~Roko

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

clinically, morbidly depressed. i'm not talking about the "sitting with your chin in your hand sigh O Woe is me" variety. it's the "curl up in the closet around the agonising knot that has become your stomach, scream through your clenched teeth, slash your arms up every three days, never leave the house" variety. the kind that no amount of antidepressants even come close to making a dent in.

praise "Bob" it's cyclic.

i thought i'd jump on this year's bandwagon, too: Hikkikomori.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im always a happy and cheerful person even if things are goin very bad for me

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i'm always a happy and cheerful person even if things are going very bad for me
    does that make you more dysfunctional than me? heh.

i say "heh" because i know if i type in a bracket and a colon it's going to end up as an animated smiley gif.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    does that make you more dysfunctional than me? heh.

i say "heh" because i know if i type in a bracket and a colon it's going to end up as an animated smiley gif.
    probably i know it makes me a bit crazy at times but in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    probably i know it makes me a bit crazy at times but in a good way
    i was thinking, if we were both in a car that was on fire, with two flat tyres, and the Ministry tape had jammed in the cassette deck and the cops were shooting at us and we were about to go over the edge of a cliff and THEN you noticed we were almost out of gas, i'm not entirely sure relentless optimism would be appropriate. what with the price of oil these days.

still, you gotta laugh, right?

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I'm a laid back person, I work pretty well under pressure though so I can be stressed, but moving into the dorms and working on campus was the best thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    i was thinking, if we were both in a car that was on fire, with two flat tyres, and the Ministry tape had jammed in the cassette deck and the cops were shooting at us and we were about to go over the edge of a cliff and THEN you noticed we were almost out of gas, i'm not entirely sure relentless optimism would be appropriate. what with the price of oil these days.

still, you gotta laugh, right?
    it could be worse i always say

+ Reply to Thread