+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: tongue peircing..

Default tongue peircing..

well I have my tongue peirced onece but I wated to get it done 3 more times all in one line or have one on each side and one more on the front part of my toung what do you think??

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

Default Re: tongue peircing..

prepare for lots of broken teeth and dental bills ;-)
    seriously though.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

I have my tongue pierced twice, the usual and one more on the tip, and i was thinking to get 2 at the sides of the one on the tip... but instead i got my lip pierced and now that it's almost healed i have a ring in it. but 3 on your tounge tip and the usual might seem nice.

Looks cool, but will cause major damage to your teeth, as GMG stated!*

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i wanna get mine done. but im allerigic to like everything so id probably die or something.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i wanna get mine done. but im allerigic to like everything so id probably die or something.
    lol no.. no dieing... are you allergic to sergical steel??

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i think it would look really cool, but im just going with what everyone else said, you are going to have mega damage unless you use plastic balls but seriously i hate plastic balls because i always bite them and then they break and they get all smelly if you dont change them often...but yah if youre willing to have trouble eating and fuck up your teeth then go for it because im sure it would look hot and be unique and give pleasure to whoever may be "head"ed your way...

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    i think it would look really cool, but im just going with what everyone else said, you are going to have mega damage unless you use plastic balls but seriously i hate plastic balls because i always bite them and then they break and they get all smelly if you dont change them often...but yah if youre willing to have trouble eating and fuck up your teeth then go for it because im sure it would look hot and be unique and give pleasure to whoever may be "head"ed your way...
    lol yeah... i was thinking about putting hoopson the sides and on the tip so I would only have a barbell in one of them..

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

im allergic to everything. i have my ears peirced 6 times each and i cant leave them in for longet than 2 days or they get all swellon *cant spell* and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    lol yeah... i was thinking about putting hoopson the sides and on the tip so I would only have a barbell in one of them..
    oo now i get it. that would really hurt ur teeth, but if u dont care then go for it... i am obsessive compulsive about my teeth!

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

... unless you use plastic balls but seriously i hate plastic balls because i always bite them and then they break and they get all smelly if you dont change them often...

this is just begging to be taken out of context.

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

Don't do it.

I have spenyt nearly 15k on a dentist in nearly 5 years.

Don't do it.
    Don't do it.
    Don't do it.
    Don't do it.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

indeed it is...how come i didn't spot that?! tee hee

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I had my tongue done 5 times before I had it split. 3 down the center and venoms (one on each side). Let me tell you, DONT do it! Unless you want to constantly be in pain from biting down on your jewelry, have screwed up teeth and VERY bad breath. Thats something I dont see many people mantion, but maybe noones had that many piercings at once. I couldnt get the damn bad breath to go away. They werent infected, nothing. Now that I have them out, I have no bad breath;p Just be VERY carful if you do get them. You will constantly bite down on the ones on the sides, and it HURTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I had my tongue done 5 times before I had it split. 3 down the center and venoms (one on each side). Let me tell you, DONT do it! Unless you want to constantly be in pain from biting down on your jewelry, have screwed up teeth and VERY bad breath. Thats something I dont see many people mantion, but maybe noones had that many piercings at once. I couldnt get the damn bad breath to go away. They werent infected, nothing. Now that I have them out, I have no bad breath;p Just be VERY carful if you do get them. You will constantly bite down on the ones on the sides, and it HURTS!
    that would be painfull.. i have only bit the one I have once or twice it dont feel to good.. but what if I but clear plugs in the side ones??

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

had it done once in the regular position it was in for a year before i had to take it out because of my boarding school i didnt have any dental problems with it other than the fact that it can give you realy bad breath if something gets caught in it i would never have it done on the sides though i know someone who has broken like four teeth from that which is extreemely painful

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

OBVIOUSLY IM DOWN WITH PIERCINGS BUT I THINK THAT WOULD TAKE AWAY FROM THE BEAUTY OF THEM IN YOUR MOUTH 2 IS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT YOU DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND FEEL SEXY....

BLOODYKISSES.....
    NINA SINN 666

ugg yah tongue peircings cause bad breath for the first several months, i cant imagine the breath from all those friggin peircings combined! poor dear!

ravenofdeath's Avatar Lord of Death

I got one to top all tose off im going to get my tounge split them im getting a piercing through each side. Just ponder on that for a while

Quote Originally Posted by ravenofdeath
    I got one to top all tose off im going to get my tounge split them im getting a piercing through each side. Just ponder on that for a while
    yeah I am getting my tounge split in about a year or so I want to know how they do it and stuff.. I think I am going to check it out before I do it

ugg yah tongue peircings cause bad breath for the first several months, i cant imagine the breath from all those friggin peircings combined! poor dear!
    Metal covered in saliva and bacteria smells bad? go figure. **

Seriously though, even though Tongue Piercings are Sexy and cool to the observers, the person with the actual piercings is always having to deal with the piercings .*

As for getting them, thats entirely up to you. Even though there are lots of negatives about the tongue piercings, there are probably lots of positives as well. **

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Metal covered in saliva and bacteria smells bad? go figure. **

Seriously though, even though Tongue Piercings are Sexy and cool to the observers, the person with the actual piercings is always having to deal with the piercings .*

As for getting them, thats entirely up to you. Even though there are lots of negatives about the tongue piercings, there are probably lots of positives as well. **
    yeah but it is worth it.. I keep it clean with scope and things like that so I dont have to worry about it stinking lol

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN
    OBVIOUSLY IM DOWN WITH PIERCINGS BUT I THINK THAT WOULD TAKE AWAY FROM THE BEAUTY OF THEM IN YOUR MOUTH 2 IS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT YOU DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND FEEL SEXY....

BLOODYKISSES.....
    NINA SINN 666
    I think Im going to go with you on just getting one more peircing I think Ill get it one the tip of my tongue... then I will just have to get my septumor something eleas done I hate only getting one peircing done when I go to a tattoo shop....

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

that would be painfull.. i have only bit the one I have once or twice it dont feel to good.. but what if I but clear plugs in the side ones??
    Im not quite sure how you can put plugs in your tongue. Most plugs require O rings, and that stuff will get nasty. Plus, you still run the risk of biting down on them and breaking your teeth. Im not trying to tell you what to do. Only you can decide, hell, try it and see if you can handle it! Its not like you cant take them out;]

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, my best friend was mouthwash. I went everywhere with it. Still didnt help too much. Good thing I was single...and thats probably why! LOL.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by ravenofdeath
    No need to ponder, but nice brag you got going.

Ive had my tongue split for 3 years. And youre insane if you pierce the sides. I guess I just like my teeth. Until you do it, youll see what I mean.

So ponder on that a little.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

yeah I am getting my tounge split in about a year or so I want to know how they do it and stuff.. I think I am going to check it out before I do it
    You have three ways to do it (Ive had my tongue split for three years, so Im speaking from experience).

Scalpel. Just cut down the middle of your tongue. Problem is, can you dental floss it apart every other hour? Not very pleasant to do to yourself;] Chances of regrowth are high, so youd probably have to scalpel it a few times over a period of time.

Fishing line. Run the line through your tongue piercing and every couple of days tighten a knot at the end of your tongue. Itll slowly cut your tongue apart. EXTREMELY painful!

Go to a doctor to surgically laser your tongue apart. Good luck finding one without paying a couple thousand dollars;]

Defineately do your research when it comes to body modification. Talk to someone knowledgeable. Beware of anyone who says its simple and painless.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

yeah but it is worth it.. I keep it clean with scope and things like that so I dont have to worry about it stinking lol
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unless you plan on carrying around mouthwash everywhere you go, and rinsing every couple of hours (which will essentially irritate the piercings, then you have bigger problems), you will have bad breath;]

You have three ways to do it (Ive had my tongue split for three years, so Im speaking from experience).

Scalpel. Just cut down the middle of your tongue. Problem is, can you dental floss it apart every other hour? Not very pleasant to do to yourself;] Chances of regrowth are high, so youd probably have to scalpel it a few times over a period of time.

Fishing line. Run the line through your tongue piercing and every couple of days tighten a knot at the end of your tongue. Itll slowly cut your tongue apart. EXTREMELY painful!

Go to a doctor to surgically laser your tongue apart. Good luck finding one without paying a couple thousand dollars;]

Defineately do your research when it comes to body modification. Talk to someone knowledgeable. Beware of anyone who says its simple and painless.
    wow souds painfull... Im not sure how I want it done yet Im gonig to do more research on it and take the safest way out.. if you dont minde me asking how did you do yours??

Im not quite sure how you can put plugs in your tongue. Most plugs require O rings, and that stuff will get nasty. Plus, you still run the risk of biting down on them and breaking your teeth. Im not trying to tell you what to do. Only you can decide, hell, try it and see if you can handle it! Its not like you cant take them out;]
    the plugs go anywar from 14 gage to god now what but they are used so you cant tell you have a peircing there I have a clear one for when I go to school..

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

wow souds painfull... Im not sure how I want it done yet Im gonig to do more research on it and take the safest way out.. if you dont minde me asking how did you do yours??
    I went the scalpel route. Faster as far as splitting, but high risk of regrowth. Ive had to cut it three times because of that. No matter how much I flossed my tongue apart, it just didnt want to stay split until the third time. It REALLY sucked. Lol.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Raven's Avatar Junior Member

*cracks up and holds her sides* Dani, I was there when you got your tounge peirced. Remember? It was my hand you nearly broke. Just to warn you *sticks her own tounge out* I have a peirced tounge now. My girlfriend has three peircings in her tounge. Fun to use, yes, but not practial. She had to learn how to talk again.. she already had her tounge peirced, and went with me to get mine done. Ah, the delicious pain of being peirced.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    *cracks up and holds her sides* Dani, I was there when you got your tounge peirced. Remember? It was my hand you nearly broke. Just to warn you *sticks her own tounge out* I have a peirced tounge now. My girlfriend has three peircings in her tounge. Fun to use, yes, but not practial. She had to learn how to talk again.. she already had her tounge peirced, and went with me to get mine done. Ah, the delicious pain of being peirced.
    Good luck.
    oh bull shit the only part that hurt was when that dumb bitch yanked on it you know when you something that big shuved through your tongue it does not feel good for some one to pull on it lol good job on your preircings

I went the scalpel route. Faster as far as splitting, but high risk of regrowth. Ive had to cut it three times because of that. No matter how much I flossed my tongue apart, it just didnt want to stay split until the third time. It REALLY sucked. Lol.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    ok well what the hell dose it feel like to have your tongue split in half with a fucking scalpe... and does it swell after like if you where to peirce it?? l

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

ok well what the hell dose it feel like to have your tongue split in half with a fucking scalpe... and does it swell after like if you where to peirce it?? l
    It hurts. But, beauty is never painless IMO when it comes to body mods. This is why I hate people who do it just to be cool, instead of actually WANTING it for themselves. Most of the time, the ones who want to be cool cant follow through, especially with something this painful and altering.

As far as swelling, OF COURSE. Worse than any tongue piercing. One person i knew had to go to the hospital not only for excessive blood loss, but his tongue swelled up into his throat and he couldnt breathe. Thats what he gets for going to a hack, instead of paying the money to go to someone reputable and experienced. Again, another 'I just want to look cool' person who regretted the whole thing.

It hurts. But, beauty is never painless IMO when it comes to body mods. This is why I hate people who do it just to be cool, instead of actually WANTING it for themselves. Most of the time, the ones who want to be cool cant follow through, especially with something this painful and altering.

As far as swelling, OF COURSE. Worse than any tongue piercing. One person i knew had to go to the hospital not only for excessive blood loss, but his tongue swelled up into his throat and he couldnt breathe. Thats what he gets for going to a hack, instead of paying the money to go to someone reputable and experienced. Again, another 'I just want to look cool' person who regretted the whole thing.
    I know what you mean by people who just want body modifacation to be cool.. its so much more then that it is a reflection of self and it should be taken seriously... how does the whole thing work like what do they do and what percations do they take???

SerialLover's Avatar Member

I say go for it. I only have my tongue pierced only once. I wanted to get two more but my piercer friend said that my mouth wasn't big enough and it would probably be really uncomforatble. I also wanted to get the webbing underneath my tongue done, but I was told since my barbell is soo close to the end of my tongue it would probably be uncomfortable. Could you imagine? They would probably be stuck together. I am happy with my one tongue piercing though. I am just focusing on stretching it out. I have a 6 gage in right now. In a couple weeks I will go to a 4. I am also stretching out my hood piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by SerialLover
    I say go for it. I only have my tongue pierced only once. I wanted to get two more but my piercer friend said that my mouth wasn't big enough and it would probably be really uncomforatble. I also wanted to get the webbing underneath my tongue done, but I was told since my barbell is soo close to the end of my tongue it would probably be uncomfortable. Could you imagine? They would probably be stuck together. I am happy with my one tongue piercing though. I am just focusing on stretching it out. I have a 6 gage in right now. In a couple weeks I will go to a 4. I am also stretching out my hood piercing.
    SHIT you have a 6 gage in your tongue I have a 9 but a 6 wow so your going for a 4 good luck.. how big do you want your gages in your ears i have a 7 in my right lobe both holes a 16 on my cartledg an da 10 in my trag..

episode allah's Avatar iconoclast

i must say...this seems like a particularily stupid thing to do to your body...

Quote Originally Posted by episode allah
    i must say...this seems like a particularily stupid thing to do to your body...
    whats so stupid about body modifacation??

+ Reply to Thread