+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    I know everyone has been posting about how gorgeous Dahlia is. Which I cannot Deny is gorgeous but who is the guy beside her, he has nicer makeup than anyone else there?

That handsome man is my boyfriend!
    We've been together for 2 1/2 years.
    And yes, he is beautiful!!
    =)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

I'm going to make a point of etiquette which I think should be kinda obvious.

(1) I've got Dahlia on the front page of Blue Blood's GothicSluts.com:

(2) The snapshots in this thread were clearly ones Forrest and I took hanging out with our friends.

If you went to someone's house and were like, "dude, your sister is funny-looking," you would not expect the conversation to go great from there. In general, Blue Blood is dedicated to furthering a different and more varied individualistic aesthetic, but that is an activist role and I understand that activism sometimes meets with resistence. Otherwise it would be unnecessary. Blue Blood politics are that we don't approve of making fun of what someone looks like, even if we don't like it.

Obviously, Forrest and I and a lot of other people like what Dahlia looks like. She has been on the cover of Gothic Sluts, Mirror Mirror, and the Skin Two Directory and we shot her and profiled her for next month's Marquis as well. I think I will post a few of our photos of her in the erotica forum soon, so everyone gets more familiar with Dahlia.

All that said, I know there are people on these boards who have been into Blue Blood since 1992 and people who just clicked on a banner they liked yesterday and liked what they saw here. Different members are going to have different levels of awareness of who, like Dahlia, is a member of the Blue Blood family, whether or not they are regular posters.

I have not banned anyone from this board yet and I hope not to ever have to. Dahlia, I think you held your own just fine. Sindel, you are still totally welcome here. Everyone, please remember that the Blue Blood girls are superstars, but posting here is kind of like being at a party in their living room and, whether or not they have spoken to you yet, they are likely to hear what you say.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dah

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    some members starting off a bit shakey and learning their way...
    I can personally attest to this.

I think that it is quite easy to post something that you will later regret. The best is to be an adult about it and learn from your mistakes.

Personally I don't think anything that was said was particularly painful, and I wouldn't like to see SindelChaos Ostracized.

But I'm new here...and a senior member too....hehehehe

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dah

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Everyone, please remember that the Blue Blood girls are superstars, but posting here is kind of like being at a party in their living room and, whether or not they have spoken to you yet, they are likely to hear what you say.
    It's part of their spooky otherworldy powers...(cue spooky music).

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Duh duh duh dooo doo dooo da da da ... ok so i need to work on my spooky music.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Me and my girlfriend have been surfign all around the BB sites, checking out pretty girls, tattoos, hairstyles and clothes. We are loving it here!

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

A NIGHT ON THE TOWN WITH A BUNCH OF SINISTERES IS NOT A NIGHT I WANNA MISS, UNFORTUNATLEY I HAD A HORRIBLE CASE OF THE FLU..... TAKE MISS NINA SINN OUT ON THE TOWN AND THE SINFUL FUN WILL JUST BEGIN!!!!!!

BLOODYKISSES TO YOU ALL.....
    NINA SINN 666
    P.S. YOU ALL LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS IN ALL THE PICS, I CANT SAY THAT THERE IS ONE BAD ONE IN THE WHOLE BUNCH, ALL THE GIRLS LOOK GORGEOUS, YES EVEN YOU AMELIA......

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN
    A NIGHT ON THE TOWN WITH A BUNCH OF SINISTERES IS NOT A NIGHT I WANNA MISS, UNFORTUNATLEY I HAD A HORRIBLE CASE OF THE FLU..... TAKE MISS NINA SINN OUT ON THE TOWN AND THE SINFUL FUN WILL JUST BEGIN!!!!!!

BLOODYKISSES TO YOU ALL.....
    NINA SINN 666
    P.S. YOU ALL LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS IN ALL THE PICS, I CANT SAY THAT THERE IS ONE BAD ONE IN THE WHOLE BUNCH, ALL THE GIRLS LOOK GORGEOUS, YES EVEN YOU AMELIA......
    Thanks. It is the added allure of the medical fetish action the crutches give me.

It would have totally rocked if you could have been there! It was just flu weekend though.

+ Reply to Thread