+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Me in Room with Dahlia=

I dont know what I would say though, but there would probably be this scenario if that happened:

Me: *Walks up to Dahlia* "Hi
    Her: * Possibly says Hi back in return *
    * Akward Silence. *
    Nah. I'd just offer her a gummy bear I think she would be an interesting person to talk to.

OEC

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Nah. I'd just offer her a gummy bear I think she would be an interesting person to talk to.

OEC
    I think She would also, but in person most of My conversations go that way until you get to know Me as a close friend.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon
    Stylish gathering! Sexy folks! (and even on crutches you snapped pics! Bravo)

Forrest did most of the snapping that night, given my immobile state, but I'm hoping to get off these crutches tomorrow, so I'll getcha in just a couple weeks my little pretty bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Szandora
    Looks like lots o fun! as usual! Wish I coulda been there...
    I think that was the day you had the surprise PMS from Hell and that's why you ended up not going with us. We were going to shoot beforehand. Lucky for me I guess , as we all know that if you had been going to get that the next day and we hung out that night, I would have got it too, my bloodsister

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Forrest did most of the snapping that night, given my immobile state, but I'm hoping to get off these crutches tomorrow, so I'll getcha in just a couple weeks my little pretty bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...
    Take one with Pink Piggies! Just think of the color possibilities. And Grandpa! I'll buy a print if you do.

OEC

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dahliadark
    Thanx for the lovely comments.
    Its not like I needed them,
    I was pretty endowed before that.

I would rather be volumptous than anorexic.
    I'm sorry your insecurities cause you to put down others.
    I recommend therapy.

Hi Dahlia! You are gorgeous dalling!!! I sent you an e-mail from your yahoo site. My computer cannot get into your main site, but anyway, just wanted to say hi!!!

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

I just want to Dahlia's website.....wow wee she is super hot.
    Her cheekbones are incredible. Her breasts are perfect.
    She also seems to have a certain elegance.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 23*

I wish I could get into the site. My computer just freezes and does nothing.

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dah

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    Good Lord Where did you find that TWG?
    I don't know... I just seem to stumble across things like that a lot. I think I spend too much time on the internet for my own good.

My back feels just fine. Does your head hurt???????
    Eh... a little. I blame my roommate, who thought it'd be funny to break a window over it. I do not recommend it as a daily pastime.

Aww, thanx sweetie!
    =)

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dah

[QUOTE=TheWalkingGlitch]They do look pretty ridiculously large... I wonder how much her back hurts. Still, it's not quite so bad as

LOL!
    Um, you need to get a life.
    And I'm sure your neck must constantly be sore.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    No offense, but Dahlia Dark's tits look bigger than her head. I don't know how some women can pull it off with them that big. I'd be bedridden or something like that.

LOL!!
    I pull it off just well, thank you!!
    How do you pull off your "modeling"??
    Because I've never heard of you.

Thanx for the nice comments.
    I will talk to anyone, especially if you
    give me a gummy bear.

As for Sindel Chaos,
    I happen to pull myself off just well!
    Your ridiculous comments are amusing,
    comming from a "model" I have
    never heard of.
    I guess she isn't pulling that off well!

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

Um, you need to get a life.
    Yes, yes I do.

And I'm sure your neck must constantly be sore.
    No, not really... I'm actually not quite so big-headed as I may sound.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

hey Dahlia,
    I was on your website today and was really impressed.

Now this will sound stupid (because it is stupid), and I'm not one for hero-worship, but could you post a 'hi 23', just for me?

give me a gummy bear
    Will do. I was curious about the Order of Chaos on your site. It looked interesting. Is this an aspect of your spiritual beliefs? I'll definitely get more lovelies to check you out

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hey Dahlia,

Now this will sound stupid (because it is stupid), and I'm not one for hero-worship, but could you post a 'hi 23', just for me?

oooo ooooo me too,hehehe

ohh and your website rocks,you sexy thing you!!!,hehe

hey Dahlia,

Hi 23*!
    You rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    oooo ooooo me too,hehehe

ohh and your website rocks,you sexy thing you!!!,hehe

Hi Killer Kat!
    You also rock!!

Have you seen the horror pops video on my site??
    Its under the news section.
    I'm in it with Emily Marilyn, briefly.

Hi Killer Kat!
    You also rock!!

Have you seen the horror pops video on my site??
    Its under the news section.
    I'm in it with Emily Marilyn, briefly.

no i can't stop looking at the portfolio 5,6 are awsome,will get the horrorpops ,,,,

do you listin' to rocka-,psychobilly?

how cool is that my shit-ass computer froze right when it was on you,how cool!!

patricia's a sexy girl isn't she!

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Your website is great Dahlia, looking at it now. I looked on it earlier today, saw the cover, heard the lovely Siouxse music, but it was playing stuttery so I looked in the code to download it and fix it. Check your forum private messages for info and files.

You rock, it's great to see someone stand up for themselves against comments like that.

Order of chaos eh? Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkingGlitch
    They do look pretty ridiculously large... I wonder how much her back hurts. Still, it's not quite so bad as this.

Christ! They look like they are about to be ripped off her chest. I'd go in for breast reduction. Have you seen that one Dom. I don't remember her name, but she was in Hustler last year. She has like 48MMM tits and colligen implanted lips. She actually has slats under her arm pits where she can inject herself with silicone. She looks pretty outrageous. She's from LA, I think. In the article, I remember her saying something about going for the comic book character look.

give me a gummy bear.

As for Sindel Chaos,
    I happen to pull myself off just well!
    Your ridiculous comments are amusing,
    comming from a "model" I have
    never heard of.
    I guess she isn't pulling that off well!

I'm not going to get into a fight for something that I don't feel should attract drama. I basically just stated that I wouldn't be able to pull off a huge bust. That's all I said. It was never meant to be negative. I was just pointing out what everyone sees. You can call me what you want or attack me verbally, I don't care. Just because you haven't heard of me doesn't mean I'm not a model. There are millions of models out there. I don't believe you should be calling my comments ridiculous, especially since you don't even post much. I believe you are making that opinion based off of one post that I have made on this entire site. That is all I'm going to say on this subject and if you don't like it, then that is your problem.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Christ! They look like they are about to be ripped off her chest. I'd go in for breast reduction. Have you seen that one Dom. I don't remember her name, but she was in Hustler last year. She has like 48MMM tits and colligen implanted lips. She actually has slats under her arm pits where she can inject herself with silicone. She looks pretty outrageous. She's from LA, I think. In the article, I remember her saying something about going for the comic book character look.
    If it is the one I'm thinking of, I met her at BondCon and she was friendly. Unique looking, but friendly none the less. I would like it if folks were a little more sensitive about other people's bodies and such here. We know a lot of totally awesome people and I'm really not interested in any sort of close minded judgemental commentary. I would like it if people kept that in mind when interacting.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    If it is the one I'm thinking of, I met her at BondCon and she was friendly. Unique looking, but friendly none the less. I would like it if folks were a little more sensitive about other people's bodies and such here. We know a lot of totally awesome people and I'm really not interested in any sort of close minded judgemental commentary. I would like it if people kept that in mind when interacting.

Forrest, I wasn't meaning for it to sound closed-minded, I was stating what she looked like. I didn't say anything negative about her. If someone thinks it's negative to point out that they obviously had surgery to enhance their look, then maybe they shouldn't have it done especially, if people are going to notice it. I've never met her and I have no doubt that she is a good person. I was keeping on the subject of what another poster sent. As I have seen with Dahlia's remarks, I will try to rephrase what I say in order to keep from any feelings from being hurt because that is the last thing I intend on doing.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Forrest, I wasn't meaning for it to sound closed-minded, I was stating what she looked like. I didn't say anything negative about her. If someone thinks it's negative to point out that they obviously had surgery to enhance their look, then maybe they shouldn't have it done especially, if people are going to notice it. I've never met her and I have no doubt that she is a good person. I was keeping on the subject of what another poster sent. As I have seen with Dahlia's remarks, I will try to rephrase what I say in order to keep from any feelings from being hurt because that is the last thing I intend on doing.

I'm not calling anyone out, yet. I'm just asking that people pay a little more attention to what they say and try to be sensitive of others when it comes to issues of body and such. Dahlia is an amazing beautiful girl, just as many of our friends are amazing beautiful people. Unique and varied. So, I think it makes sense that people keep that diversity in mind and embrace it, rather than judge it or state their negative assumptions. Nobody want to yeah "you must blah blah blah because I know who/what you are..." It makes more sense to get to know people first.

I'm not going to get into a fight for something that I don't feel should attract drama. I basically just stated that I wouldn't be able to pull off a huge bust. That's all I said. It was never meant to be negative. I was just pointing out what everyone sees. You can call me what you want or attack me verbally, I don't care. Just because you haven't heard of me doesn't mean I'm not a model. There are millions of models out there. I don't believe you should be calling my comments ridiculous, especially since you don't even post much. I believe you are making that opinion based off of one post that I have made on this entire site. That is all I'm going to say on this subject and if you don't like it, then that is your problem.
    You better believe I am going to defend myself.
    Congrat's on making yourself look even more like an ass
    than what you already do.
    Just because your an insecure person doesn't give you
    the right to put others down.
    This forum is for fun, not for drama.
    And unless you want to get shit from people,
    I suggest you take your lame comments elsewhere.

You wouldn't want us to put down your photos would you??
    Trust me, I would win in a verbal bashing contest.
    So have a nice cup of shut the fuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by chaosfeary
    Your website is great Dahlia, looking at it now. I looked on it earlier today, saw the cover, heard the lovely Siouxse music, but it was playing stuttery so I looked in the code to download it and fix it. Check your forum private messages for info and files.

You rock, it's great to see someone stand up for themselves against comments like that.

Order of chaos eh? Sounds interesting.
    Thanx!
    I will always defend myself.
    People don't scare me.
    And unless they want me to shove their keyboard
    up their ass, they should stop hiding behind their computers
    acting brave.

Ok, I will go check your messages now!
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    how cool is that my shit-ass computer froze right when it was on you,how cool!!

patricia's a sexy girl isn't she!

Oh kewl!
    Yes Patricia is a very nice girl.
    Her husbands band "Necromantix" kick ass as well!

Unless you want me to shove your keyboard
    up your ass, I suggest you stop commenting on me.
    Hide behind your computer and act brave all you want,
    but I don't tolerate this drama.

And I stand by my words.
    Everyone that knows me can validate this.
    It was only 4 months ago that I punched
    someone out at a club.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I'm not calling anyone out, yet. I'm just asking that people pay a little more attention to what they say and try to be sensitive of others when it comes to issues of body and such. Dahlia is an amazing beautiful girl, just as many of our friends are amazing beautiful people. Unique and varied. So, I think it makes sense that people keep that diversity in mind and embrace it, rather than judge it or state their negative assumptions. Nobody want to yeah "you must blah blah blah because I know who/what you are..." It makes more sense to get to know people first.
    I hope you ban Sindel Chaos from the forums.
    They are obviously not an asset.
    Other users on here have written to me
    about this person, saying they dealt with
    the same attitude and drama.

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Her husbands band "Necromantix" kick ass as well!
    That they do.. I mentioned them in the "damn good bands" topic. I didn't know who Patricia was at the time though

You better believe I am going to defend myself.
    Congrat's on making yourself look even more like an ass
    than what you already do.
    Just because your an insecure person doesn't give you
    the right to put others down.
    This forum is for fun, not for drama.
    And unless you want to get shit from people,
    I suggest you take your lame comments elsewhere.

You wouldn't want us to put down your photos would you??
    Trust me, I would win in a verbal bashing contest.
    So have a nice cup of shut the fuck up!

Apparently, it went right over your head. You obviously took it as a negative comment when it wasn't meant to be. Sure, you can hate me for your misunderstanding of something I said. That's fine with me. I'm not very insecure about myself, and I don't put others down about my own insecurities. I am quite aware this site is for fun and not for drama, that is what I said in the last comment. That's why I'm not going to fight with you. I have explained myself and if you keep bashing me, you're only trying to continue the drama . I'm not going to participate in it, so happy bashing.

And just to clear up the post to Forrest, I wasn't even talking about you. I was referring to the Dom he met in LA.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I hope you ban Sindel Chaos from the forums.
    They are obviously not an asset.
    Other users on here have written to me
    about this person, saying they dealt with
    the same attitude and drama.
    Well to be totally fair about this I wouldn't push for a ban...you gotta remember that people make stupid comments when they are getting to know each other and what not. Some are here because they are fans of some of the models and work in general so they may not be as freely critical as they would normally be for fear of rocking the boat so to speak. Those that are can make mistakes in their critiques simply based on irrational fears and preconcived notions. You gotta give them time to learn...

I know MANY regulars here can attest to some members starting off a bit shakey and learning their way...

As far as people writing to you about her...well you gotta wonder about that a bit. After all what's worse, direct confrontation or people whispering their grivences with nothing getting resolved?

It's far better to take dramatic moments like this and learn from them than bring down the hammer...like you said this place is about fun not drama.

This is a unique board after all...some know each other quite well...while others are uneasy still given they don't know each other well enough...that alone causes friction since what you may say as a joke or light comment can be taken as an insult.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

I know everyone has been posting about how gorgeous Dahlia is. Which I cannot Deny is gorgeous but who is the guy beside her, he has nicer makeup than anyone else there?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I know everyone has been posting about how gorgeous Dahlia is. Which I cannot Deny is gorgeous but who is the guy beside her, he has nicer makeup than anyone else there?
    Good question...curious about that myself.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

I dont know If I could ever do that much makeup on myself, I am normally all about some white foundation and a bit of black lipstick, maybe a dark dark red. And that was only really when I was on stage. But That would be bitchin to go out in!

Apparently, it went right over your head. You obviously took it as a negative comment when it wasn't meant to be. Sure, you can hate me for your misunderstanding of something I said. That's fine with me. I'm not very insecure about myself, and I don't put others down about my own insecurities. I am quite aware this site is for fun and not for drama, that is what I said in the last comment. That's why I'm not going to fight with you. I have explained myself and if you keep bashing me, you're only trying to continue the drama . I'm not going to participate in it, so happy bashing.
    I don't see any drama here. Saying someone's boobs are bigger than their head is just fucking rude. She found the statement annoying, most people would. You hardly hurt her feelings, you just used poor form and poor taste. They get shit from a lot of wannabe models. Keep it to yourself next time.

OEC

That's her man from what I understood. Great look and a hot chick.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread