+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

Here are some of the pix from last Saturday night. Got a few more at this link. Going to a club on crutches was not the easiest thing I ever did, but it had been too long and Forrest and Scar took good care of me.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

It was cool to get together with a bunch of our models and stuff. I also ran into MerryDeath, Eva Klench, and a few others.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dahlia

looks like you all had a hell of a good time

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Miss Conduct has the Krazy Eyez, and looks to be trying to pick Forrest's wallet out of his inside coat pocket.

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    Miss Conduct has the Krazy Eyez, and looks to be trying to pick Forrest's wallet out of his inside coat pocket.
    Na... She's just feeling up his manly chest.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dah

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Blue Blood Pix from Sat night - Forrest Black Miss Conduct Aeon Scar SinIsHer Dah

hehe.. krazy eyes killa

Krayzee-Eyez Killa...

That is just too damn funny!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

Here are some of the pix from last Saturday night. Got a few more at this link. Going to a club on crutches was not the easiest thing I ever did, but it had been too long and Forrest and Scar took good care of me.

Wow wow wow!!! I would guess 1000cc's custom implants.... Gorgeous girl!!!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Wow wow wow!!! I would guess 1000cc's custom implants.... Gorgeous girl!!!
    haha they're lovely, eh?

OEC

Maybe 1,500 cc's h-m-m-m-m... Quite large darling...

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Beautiful ladies

I like the pearls with all of the tattoos, cleavage, very nice touch. A+ for fashion sense!

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

looks like you had a blast

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Maybe 1,500 cc's h-m-m-m-m... Quite large darling...
    I like em on her. Could be dangerous tho. She'd look good anyways, obviously

OEC

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Forrest and those dam glowing red eyes *laughs*

No offense, but Dahlia Dark's tits look bigger than her head. I don't know how some women can pull it off with them that big. I'd be bedridden or something like that.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

well looks likea good time was had by all...oh yeah....I'm back fer a bit...I think anyhow they whole krazy eyze killaz....too damn funy.

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    No offense, but Dahlia Dark's tits look bigger than her head. I don't know how some women can pull it off with them that big. I'd be bedridden or something like that.
    They do look pretty ridiculously large... I wonder how much her back hurts. Still, it's not quite so bad as this.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkingGlitch
    Still, it's not quite so bad as this.

Dear Jesus...

Dahlia is one of the most beautiful girls I know.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    Few can...and to those that can I salute you. She's clearly got a handle on em...and I like that. Keeps things interesting.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

...Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like huge, monsterous boobs? She pulls them off nicely though.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    ...Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like huge, monsterous boobs? She pulls them off nicely though.
    seem like it altho i love boobs il always be a fan of big botoms

Is it me or does Forrest look like Matt Hardy from WWE?............not that I watch wrestling of course, its just research , honest guv!

Quote Originally Posted by synthetikdemon
    Is it me or does Forrest look like Matt Hardy from WWE?............not that I watch wrestling of course, its just research , honest guv!
    His nose is uhm... cuter than mine.

MissConduct's Avatar Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stylish gathering! Sexy folks! (and even on crutches you snapped pics! Bravo)

Looks like lots o fun! as usual! Wish I coulda been there...

Must be nice to get to goto parties. **

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkingGlitch
    They do look pretty ridiculously large... I wonder how much her back hurts. Still, it's not quite so bad as this.
    Good Lord Where did you find that TWG?

Thanx for the lovely comments.
    Its not like I needed them,
    I was pretty endowed before that.

I would rather be volumptous than anorexic.
    I'm sorry your insecurities cause you to put down others.
    I recommend therapy.

My back feels just fine.
    Does your head hurt???????

I think ALL those Lovely Ladies in those photos are AWESOME! Btw Dhalia, if thats you with the Spider Tattoos, You are Exceptionally Lovely. **

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by dahliadark

I would rather be volumptous than anorexic.

Amen to that.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Yup pretty much...don't worry though, the island we're shipping you off too is not too bad. You don't mind having to kill your food right?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Szandora
    Looks like lots o fun! as usual! Wish I coulda been there...
    I'm sure you're not the only one...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

looks like everybody was out lookin' sexy.........i could'uh hiddin my ugly-ass in the corner, would of still been fun,haha

Quote Originally Posted by dahliadark
    Thanx for the lovely comments.
    Its not like I needed them,
    I was pretty endowed before that.
    Your photos make a finicky cat very happy You'd be hot either way, girlfriend.

OEC

Me in Room with Dahlia=

I dont know what I would say though, but there would probably be this scenario if that happened:

Me: *Walks up to Dahlia* "Hi
    Her: * Possibly says Hi back in return *
    * Akward Silence. *

+ Reply to Thread