+ Reply to Thread

Thread: going to vermont need some help

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default going to vermont need some help

i know its short notice but my g/f and I are going to vermont for the weekend sat and sunday the 8-9th
    and although the point of going is to visit ben and jerry's and the vermont teddy bear factory both in the burlington area we are looking for something in the way of a nightlife: so if you have any info and leads... help is appreciated.
    anything goth/industrial fetish punk rockabilly

pretty much anything alternative/freakish or interesting... worse case we will settle for a nice pub were the entire staff speaks with a thick irish broag (but i have a feeling there will be a few places like that up there)

and if you are wondering i have spent a good two hours or so searching and haven't come up with anything.

thanks
    marc

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: going to vermont need some help

i 've been to vermont ,burlington, many times my uncle,and a friend, lives there.........not much alternative things there......bunch of weed and hippies on campus............a skatepark,but well.....it's a skatepark.........

i highly recomend goint to the maple farm, the best maple syrup ice cream in the world(super soft and creamy) be aware of the snow ,it gets up to the roof at my uncles 2 story house......

hey , check out the sides of the houses, the slanted long windows are "coffin windows" from back in the day,they used to toss out there dead, cool, huh....if you need anything else just ask,i've been there quite a few times

and yea the campus is beutifull.......

ohhhh yea the Titch nah Hahn headquerters is there to,(you might not know who that is,sorry)

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

titch nah hahn sound very familiar indeed but can't place it

I travel alot an know alot of people in Burlington. I'll check on it for you and get back asap. What time are you leaving?

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I must admit to having laughed a touch. Visiting an ice-cream shop and then going to a teddybear factory ... but, at night, when it's dark and the moon rises ...

+ Reply to Thread