+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Continue With My Tradition...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default To Continue With My Tradition...

...of starting each new year with a vacation, I say goodbye. See you all in a few weeks. I'm gonna go wander the earth for a bit...I'll bring back t-shirts, snow globes, and lil coconuts carved to look like celebrities.

Be evil while I'm away...and quit the political talk...this place is suppose to be fun...sheez. Glad I never get mixed up in any of that.

Take care.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: To Continue With My Tradition...

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    ...of starting each new year with a vacation, I say goodbye. See you all in a few weeks. I'm gonna go wander the earth for a bit...I'll bring back t-shirts, snow globes, and lil coconuts carved to look like celebrities.

Be evil while I'm away...and quit the political talk...this place is suppose to be fun...sheez. Glad I never get mixed up in any of that.

Take care.
    Have fun and be safe...although I'm pretty sure you will be

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Take care.

have fun!

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Don't get sand in your britches, that shit hurts.

Have a good one.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Have a Good one. I'll take your advice and lay off the politics.

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

The only part I hate is the packing...just when I have the bags at the door and look at my proud display of compactness...I remember a dozen other items I forgot. Least I have time...stupid flight delays...I mean come on planes CAN go through water right? So what if it's enough to break them in too...that's what makes travel fun!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have made my first stop a place where "high's in the 40's" is considered "hot".

Trees look cool though. Greener than anything I've ever had the pleasure of seeing before.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have made my first stop a place where "high's in the 40's" is considered "hot".

Trees look cool though. Greener than anything I've ever had the pleasure of seeing before.
    were the hell are ya alaska? well in my recent vacation i got a flat tire at around midnight and acoriding to the thermometer in the car it was 28 degrees outside not fun at all then later i had car trouble again and it started to snow, in texas of all places well its a bit late but have a good trip

+ Reply to Thread