+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vamps or Wolfs- Dracula was a pussy!!!!

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Default Re: Vamps or Wolfs- Dracula was a pussy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic Vampire
    What Dracula films are you watching? Gary Oldman seducing Winona and Sadie Frost, not to mention the bevy of baby-eating, bloodlusting babes he keeps at Castle Dracula and turns loose on Keanu in 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'. He's got a goddam harem going on there, for chrissakes...!

Let's not even get into Christopher Lee's onscreen adventures....as Dracula, that guy sunk his teeth into more top-drawer trim than any Bond actor.

Flamer indeed..tut!
    C'mon- how many stories have we heard of guys with entire families being closet gays? And really- gay guys always seem to have women magnets- go out with a few some night- AND- drac never bagged any of them- he was just feedin man- At least Bond boned em all!!!
    they flamer thing was really just a clothing, grooming, make-up call though.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

so you're saying that it's ok for people to shoot steroids, since testosterone is found in the body as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    so you're saying that it's ok for people to shoot steroids, since testosterone is found in the body as well?
    steroids are synthetic- they are not produced in our body, or found in the foods we eat- nor have they been used for centuries, and I've never met anyone who said thier life was changed for the better because of a steroid experience-
    sorry, try again-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    I'd prefer to be a vampire-mummy.
    A walking plague on mankind, like the concept form the Brendan Fraser movie 'The Mummy' minus *cough* Brendan Fraser//'romance' mixed with Valek from John Carpenters vampires.
    Another one I didn't think of- and muuuuch cooler than our run-o-the-mill vamps!!! hell yeah-

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

I guess I think shooting steriods is fine, if thats what you want to do & you know the risks. They should just have a separate olympic games for drug users, thats all.

As Nyar said, nobody, at least nobody I know, has ever said steroids contribute in any meaningful way to their lifes.

well that wasn't really the objective. i'm not trying to say ah ha I outsmarted you guys! drug aer bad! like you said, we all allready know that. I was just wondering where you draw the limit between "natural" and artificial enhancment, so to speak.

well that wasn't really the objective. i'm not trying to say ah ha I outsmarted you guys! drug aer bad! like you said, we all allready know that. I was just wondering where you draw the limit between "natural" and artificial enhancment, so to speak.
    Theres a fine line- and its different for everyone. Almost anything can good IN MODERATION!!
    I'd like to say as long as its grown, its cool- but, realisticly that'd include tobacco, cocaine and heroin- hell, even alchol.
    So -FOR ME it really comes down to intent, and how its being used.
    Why are they using- to what end? Were ther specific goals?
    how often? Is it negatively effecting thier relationships, life in general, thier work, or budget?
    The substances I was mainly talking about are religious sacrements- not party favors. Do the users have this mindset? I don't know if you have ever "tripped", but, your mindset is key to the experience you will have.
    as far as where I draw the line with "natural"- if chemicals(anything you couldn't/shouldn't ingest by itself) are added to it, or its synthesized- its bad!!!
    If its just grown and dried, or requires a non-chemical extraction- thats cool
    anyone else back me up?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nyar
    Theres a fine line- and its different for everyone. Almost anything can good IN MODERATION!!
    I'd like to say as long as its grown, its cool- but, realisticly that'd include tobacco, cocaine and heroin- hell, even alchol.
    how often? Is it negatively effecting thier relationships, life in general, thier work, or budget?
    The substances I was mainly talking about are religious sacrements- not party favors. Do the users have this mindset? I don't know if you have ever "tripped", but, your mindset is key to the experience you will have.
    as far as where I draw the line with "natural"- if chemicals(anything you couldn't/shouldn't ingest by itself) are added to it, or its synthesized- its bad!!!
    anyone else back me up?
    I second that motion based on the practices of Native Americans and Russian Shamans. I draw the line absolutely between natural substances and synthetic drugs. I would include LSD in the synthetic drug category, but I have no interest in condemning anyone who may have used such drugs. I can only plead the fifth and say I have learned my lessons

OEC

anyone else back me up?

i agree with what you're saying; its very difficult to communicate such experiences to people that haven't experienced them for themselves.

I guess I would go in a slightly different direction to you however. I think the difference between synthetic and natural is largely inconsequential. I would base all drug distinctions on their effects.

For me it makes no difference whether it is man made or traditional, as I said before, everything on this earth is of this earth alone.

Also, I think party drugs are ok., I basically think people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as they know the risks. Problems arise only when people think that all drugs are party drugs.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic Vampire
    What Dracula films are you watching? Gary Oldman seducing Winona and Sadie Frost, not to mention the bevy of baby-eating, bloodlusting babes he keeps at Castle Dracula and turns loose on Keanu in 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'. He's got a goddam harem going on there, for chrissakes...!

Let's not even get into Christopher Lee's onscreen adventures....as Dracula, that guy sunk his teeth into more top-drawer trim than any Bond actor.

Flamer indeed..tut!
    Gary Oldman is my favorite actor.
    I have NEVER seen a film with him in it that I did not like!
    Lol I picked up a ton of the old Christopher Lee films on DVD for like.. $2. Best deals EVER.

yes, but I feel that is a self-dilusion as well, maybe an excuse... I can study the use of drugs amongst tribal rituals as well, but my participation in those same ones can't be justified for the purpose, because like you said it is about the mindset. the people in those cultures that were doing it did it for the express purpose of spirituality, that is the metaphysical- supernatural, and they really believed it. Us people today are not in that mindset because we know that those effects are atrributed to the interaction of chemicals on the brain, not to a oneness with the Gods ( unless our belief in what God is is vastly different then theirs, and such as would still be a different mindset.) So in truth you can't say you are of the same mindset as theirs, unless you imply self-imposed ignorance, which would be dillusional and isn't the same either way.

i believe chemical brain changes lead to God. Its all in the chemistry.
    there i said it.

shoot me!

well that's what I was getting at. I don't know, ya know? it's a hard line, I wish that everyone was as responsible and self-aware to be able to handle drugs like a few of the individuals I've been speaking with, maybe if that was the case it would change my outlook, but for the most part all I see is self destruction.

yes, but I feel that is a self-dilusion as well, maybe an excuse... I can study the use of drugs amongst tribal rituals as well, but my participation in those same ones can't be justified for the purpose, because like you said it is about the mindset. the people in those cultures that were doing it did it for the express purpose of spirituality, that is the metaphysical- supernatural, and they really believed it. Us people today are not in that mindset because we know that those effects are atrributed to the interaction of chemicals on the brain, not to a oneness with the Gods ( unless our belief in what God is is vastly different then theirs, and such as would still be a different mindset.) So in truth you can't say you are of the same mindset as theirs, unless you imply self-imposed ignorance, which would be dillusional and isn't the same either way.
    I'll agree that they had a more "primitive" mindset - I really don't think anyone thought what happened was god controlled, but rather god given(ie- god made the plant)- And while thier religious beliefs may have been stronger or different, I think they were at least smart enough to know that what they were ingesting caused whatever happened, and just seen that as a door to where they were going. Which, for some, basicly still would ring true today. So yes, I can't say I have the exact same mindset as they would have, but it can be similar(I see these substances as gifts from "god"- here for a purpose- meant to be used, not abused), and my intent can be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    i believe chemical brain changes lead to God. Its all in the chemistry.
    there i said it.

shoot me!
    we don't need to be led to god- its an illusion that we are separate- we're all the same ONE- "god" included- "Iam here, as you are here, as you are me and we are all together"
    That said- yes- since we're stuck in this illusion, there will definitly be chemical changes in the brain as we break that boundry-

hey check out this site
    httpdouble slash)www(dot)akasha(dot)de(slash)~aton(slash)Soma genics(dot)html
    let me know what ya think-

we don't need to be led to god- its an illusion that we are separate- we're all the same ONE- "god" included- "Iam here, as you are here, as you are me and we are all together"
    That said- yes- since we're stuck in this illusion, there will definitly be chemical changes in the brain as we break that boundry-

hey check out this site
    httpdouble slash)www(dot)akasha(dot)de(slash)~aton(slash)Soma genics(dot)html
    let me know what ya think-

hehehe...its so easy to tell the ones who have tripped

by god i generally do mean what you say.
    Acid has turned me into a pantheist.
    But i sometimes get into trouble for using the words god & religion too loosely...

nevertheless i find the idea of 'being led to god' perfectly helpful, afterall you are being 'assisted' to a higher understanding of nature and the universe.

that address doesn't work...sure you spelt it correctly?

"Iam here, as you are here, as you are me and we are all together"
    I see you're familiar with the gospel of Paul.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

But i sometimes get into trouble for using the words god & religion too loosely...

me too, it gets me in trouble, way too much , even just yesterday,had an argrument over bush,that sprang into god......bad shit.........

But of course- "more popular than jesus christ" don'tcha know.

hehehe...its so easy to tell the ones who have tripped

by god i generally do mean what you say.
    Acid has turned me into a pantheist.

nevertheless i find the idea of 'being led to god' perfectly helpful, afterall you are being 'assisted' to a higher understanding of nature and the universe.

that address doesn't work...sure you spelt it correctly?
    sorry- I can't put a URL here yet-
    http://www.akasha.de/~aton/Somagenics.html
    I'll try again- I got to it from erowid but just can't remember how-

guess I was wrong- there ya go 23*
    its interesting to say the least-

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Erowid is the best place ever to get CORRECT info on ANY thing substance wise........

+ Reply to Thread