View Poll Results: If you like instant messenger type communication, which type do you prefer?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
    3 21.43%
  • AIM

4 28.57%
  • MSN

1 7.14%
  • Yahoo

5 35.71%
  • Other (Please post what other)

1 7.14%
  • Doesn't matter so long as they are talking naughty

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you like instant messenger type communication and if so what type?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Do you like instant messenger type communication and if so what type?

Do you like instant messenger type communication and if so what type?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Do you like instant messenger type communication and if so what type?

AIM...not because I like...frankly I hate it...but everyone uses it. Though these days I pretty much use trillian.

Default Re: Do you like instant messenger type communication and if so what type?

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    AIM...not because I like...frankly I hate it...but everyone uses it. Though these days I pretty much use trillian.
    Fuck, I should totally have included Trillian as an option. I think it is too late too edit though.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Fuck, I should totally have included Trillian as an option. I think it is too late too edit though.
    No worries...Trillian is basicly just a way to use all of the above programs at once anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    No worries...Trillian is basicly just a way to use all of the above programs at once anyhow.
    I know what Trillian is, although I have not had the best luck with it myself. But there should always be an ALL of the above option and Trillian kind of is that one. On the other hand, it was my idea not to have people editing their posts two weeks after the fact, so I'm just gonna live with it myself.

DescendingAngel's Avatar Member

I usually use Yahoo. It seems to work pretty well so far. AIM always disconnects so it becomes quite a pain.

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

I use AIM and MSN mainly. I am signed up for Yahoo and ICQ too, but dont use them that much.

EvilNun's Avatar Senior Member

Yahoo is what I mostly use....I have AIM and MSN as well but I dont usually use em.

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

I use AIM strictly out of habit..

yahoo i use more, i have AIM and MSN but they suck

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

I'd have to say I prefer TRILLIAN PRO. Its alot more stable than the typical IM platforms and it combined them all so you can use them all at once without any excess havoc on your virtual memory..

Aside from that I'd have to say AIM or MSN any IM that uses Realtime chatting incase you need to make corrections

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Im into MSN the most only because of the kids on my list, but AIM is fun too. Thing is, Im rarely on either, my inner webgeek is slowly dying... too sad. haha

Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member

I freakin' hate instant messaging and swore off it nearly two years ago. Never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Judy
    I freakin' hate instant messaging and swore off it nearly two years ago. Never looked back.
    Yeah, I noticed you haven't been using that ICQ account I got ya

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by Will Judy
    Yes.

+ Reply to Thread