+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drug Dealer Leaves Loot at Shopping Mall

and your little dog too

Default Drug Dealer Leaves Loot at Shopping Mall

from myway

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) - A crack cocaine dealer who forgot a backpack containing C$91,000 ($74,000) in a Winnipeg mall was arrested after he tried to reclaim the bag at the mall's lost-and-found desk.

The dealer, Shu Tshung Wong, 32, received a five-year prison sentence this week, the Winnipeg Sun reported on Wednesday. The newspaper quoted the judge in the case as saying the penalty was at the "low end of the scale," but noted Wong, who agreed to the sentence, did not have a previous criminal record.

After police arrested Wong, they found a key to a storage locker that contained cocaine, cash and equipment commonly used to cook cocaine into the crack form, the newspaper said.

"Regret doesn't come close to describing my feelings," Wong said in court. "My family has been devastated and that is something that is my fault."

Default Re: Drug Dealer Leaves Loot at Shopping Mall

Haha, reminds me of the time my bf worked at Denny's and some guy left an 8 ball of coke in a bag in his booth. My bf called the police and removed the bag from the booth after looking down in the sack to see what it was. The guy came back before the cops got there and my bf looked at him. He said. "Forget something?" and the guy was jittery and said, "I forgot my car keys." My boyfriend looked out the window to see the guy's car running in the parking lot. He smiled and said, "Did you remember that on your drive half way home?" The guy was like, "Oh shit!" and ran out the door. The police came 5 minutes later to retrieve the bag.

People are so stupid.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

as if the losing it wasn't stupid enough- going back just defies logic!!! To bad these guys didn't die- they could've got a Darwin Award.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    Haha, reminds me of the time my bf worked at Denny's and some guy left an 8 ball of coke in a bag in his booth. My bf called the police and removed the bag from the booth after looking down in the sack to see what it was. The guy came back before the cops got there and my bf looked at him. He said. "Forget something?" and the guy was jittery and said, "I forgot my car keys." My boyfriend looked out the window to see the guy's car running in the parking lot. He smiled and said, "Did you remember that on your drive half way home?" The guy was like, "Oh shit!" and ran out the door. The police came 5 minutes later to retrieve the bag.

People are so stupid.
    Why would your boyfriend call the police on a total stranger for a victimless crime? Was it ruining your boyfriend's life if some stranger's nose was sore?

How do you even know what an "8 ball" is if you are so pure?

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    People are so stupid.

WTF???

oh you mean your boyfriend was so stupid??

+ Reply to Thread