+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where is the painful spot on your body that you have ever gotting a tattoo?

Default Re: Where is the painful spot on your body that you have ever gotting a tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaHazlett
    You got your balls tattooed?
    You digs that? n

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: Where is the painful spot on your body that you have ever gotting a tattoo?

I was actually refering to the spot mentioned in the previous sentence, the part right under the sternum.

I don't know if I have the balls to get my balls tattooed.

At least you only have to wait until April Mystoo. I've got to wait until I get back to the states in May, I've been jonesing for more ink since October.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

there's a piece I'm looking to have done on my back.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Oh and with the tap method, it's not as widely done in the states anymore, but I've seen it done at a couple conventions. Plus I know they still do it in parts of Hawaii where they have a larger Polynesian and Samoan population, but that probably doesn't really help..

No tattoos, no piercings.... only scars on me. Knife and broken glass sort of scars.
    If anyone asked me, I wouldn't like to have those either. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Iggyisdead
    The English language: Learn it, love it, live it.

Now that I have addressed the issue of the O.P.'s juvenile grasp of grammar and syntax back to the original question at hand: my chest. That was most pain I had felt in a long time. So much so that I am delaying getting more work done in that painfully tender area.
    Who's Iggy? And why is he dead? (curiosity)

Center of chest for me, although I've heard ribs and stomache are equally or even more painful.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I want one but I dont know where of of what. Ill start looking when I start earning money

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

Hip bonez.
    tolerable yet excruciating.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i dont have a lot and none of em were really that painful albeit the frankenbitch i got inked on my calve got kinda annoying after we took a break and he had to drill in some of the ink. also kinda sucked cus i had to let it air out for a few days afterward and we were packing up spirit so i was constantly banging against it hopping in and out of the moving truck.

i was gonna get a matching gore whore design on the other leg. they were designed so one would have a one next to her and the other was gonna ahve a three next to ehr sot hat when i stood with my leg's closed, they'd look like my lucky number 13 but i think im gonna just get a one tossed in front of the three i've already got since the guy's dicking em around on when we can get to work on the next one-he's donig em for free- and just having a greenman slappe don the other calve

Brigeyboo's Avatar Senior Member

I've only got one, so by default it would be the inside of my lip :P
    i really want angel wings on my back though, and a Geneco symbol (yes i'm Repo! obssessed) But my boyfriend won't allow me to get any tattoos @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Brigeyboo
    I've only got one, so by default it would be the inside of my lip :P
    i really want angel wings on my back though, and a Geneco symbol (yes i'm Repo! obssessed) But my boyfriend won't allow me to get any tattoos @_@
    why not? it's your body no?

Brigeyboo's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    why not? it's your body no?
    mm yea, but merh idk @_@
    He doesn't like them and says he'd lose alot of respect for me if i got one. But oh well thats his opinion so whatever.
    I'll still bug the shit out of him whenever i decide i want one though (which abou once a month :P)

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

secretly tattoo him while he sleeps. then proceed to tell him how much respect for him you have lost. see how he likes it. it sounds superficial and shallow.

yeah he really does a little but i dont know him sweety so i have no room to pass judgement on him. i'm sure if you're dating him he must be a great guy and if he makes you happy than that's what counts but the secretly tattooing him thing sounds hillariously deviantly cute

i used to have this idea inmy head back when i was younger of how cool would it be to own a tattoo shop called "guerilla tattoo" and instea dof it being a shop t was a big sterile van and you called for an appointment told em wher eot meet you and when they got there, they'd grab ya, toss ya in, duct tape ya to a chair wearing full guerilla gear then when they wer eodne, they'd toss ya back out with a bumper sticker on you saying "guerilla tattoos". it's a bit much but meh, i thought it was funny.

+ Reply to Thread