+ Reply to Thread

Thread: all you cat lovers out there!!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default all you cat lovers out there!!

hey i just happen to come across this on peta2, it's Nick13 (tiger army!!) talking about his hard love for felines,and how'd he'd kill someone who abused them......pretty long ,dude knows his shit....

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video....=wm&speed=_med

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: all you cat lovers out there!!

theat a side of hime ive never seen before to bad those peta folk piss me off so much

ohh and anti-flag are on there too,how cool....i knew they were vegi. but didn't know they worked with PeTA

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    theat a side of hime ive never seen before to bad those peta folk piss me off so much

they have there good sides/people and there goodsigns/people....the more you get to know the real people most are pretty cool....

i just dont like the way they push some of their ideat right in your face because god damnit i like eating meat and i like bullfights so piss off

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i just dont like the way they push some of their ideat right in your face because god damnit i like eating meat and i like bullfights so piss off
    that's what i mean most of them/us/are fine with it hell i'll cook you some damn good chicken,i just won't eat it......alot of people just think it's cool to be a hard ass about it........they make the rest look bad thus giving the other 95% a bad ,very bad name....

its that small percentage i have a prolem with with their bitching abou how killing animals for food is cruel

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

That rules. I've totally said the same thing, as far as abuse goes. It's nice to hear someone with the same feelings about cats as I have.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I was at this punkrock party and this loudmouth was making fun of a lady down the street because her cats died in a housefire. I explained to him that he should knock it off and that I cared more for the average cat than I did for most people. So, he was like "If you were driving down the street and suddenly you saw someone in front of you, and a cat, you'd totally hit the cat to avoid the person." But, I disagreed and offered to have him stand in the street with a cat and see how it panned out for him. Later, we ended up fighting... nothing serious, but I think my point was made. It was kinda funny really.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I would be more than happy to see all abusers of animals executed. In fact, I just saw a documentary which showed a correlative link between animal cruelty and sociopathological killing. If someone fucked with my cat, I would kill them. I am willing to accept the consequences.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I would be more than happy to see all abusers of animals executed. In fact, I just saw a documentary which showed a correlative link between animal cruelty and sociopathological killing. If someone fucked with my cat, I would kill them. I am willing to accept the consequences.

OEC

i would too,wish i still had my cat it was blue with apposible thumbs

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Right on. Too bad it was for PETA are there are more serious organizations out there to vouch for. I think if I ever saw animal abuse, Id do EXACTLY to them what they did to the cat, I have before, and will again. I almost got arrested for shoving a 13 year old in a dresser drawer, as they thought it was funny to shove cats in them and then lock them in. Lol, only got as far as the head, but I got my point across.

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Hoshit.

I love cats and I would fly into a murderous rage (again) if I saw ANY animal being abused.

Back when I lived in Florida there was this guy on the street who was beating his dog with a bat. I got so pissed that I ran up to the guy, ripped the bat out of his hand, and smashed it over the back of his skull. Now mind you I was pretty young and when he dropped I thought I had killed him. So I took the bat, and the dog, placed the dog on a town vet's front porch, rang the door bell and ran. Then I took the 'murder weapon' and threw it down into the sewer. The guy ended up being all right, but I never heard again about the dog.

My next door neighbor is a veterinarian and she shares the same passion I do for animals. She talks about how people waltz into the clinic and say, "Yeah, I want my cat injected." She'll stand there and practically yell at them, asking them why they can't just take the cat to a shelter where it has a chance to be adopted. Hell, I'd do the same thing. I hate most people who own animals because there's no respect for their well being or their lives.

I want to, really really bad, adopt some old racing greyhounds. I think it's horrible how these dogs are raced and then dumped like the week before's leftovers. It makes me wretch in pure disgust. Ugh, just thinking about all of this right now is putting on my temper, so I'll stop.

Good on the guy in the video! I commend him!

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

Yup, i'm going to agree with everything said in this thread so far!

(And have in fact started a fight because some little shit tried to run over my Cat with his push bike,)

PaulCat.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz
    Hoshit.

I love cats and I would fly into a murderous rage (again) if I saw ANY animal being abused.

Back when I lived in Florida there was this guy on the street who was beating his dog with a bat. I got so pissed that I ran up to the guy, ripped the bat out of his hand, and smashed it over the back of his skull. Now mind you I was pretty young and when he dropped I thought I had killed him. So I took the bat, and the dog, placed the dog on a town vet's front porch, rang the door bell and ran. Then I took the 'murder weapon' and threw it down into the sewer. The guy ended up being all right, but I never heard again about the dog.

Good on the guy in the video! I commend him!
    right on, way to go- I wish I could've seen his face when he woke up!!! I always wish everytime Isee someone mistreating animals that I could do the same to them- like fuckers who chain up dogs!!!!!!thats my pet peeve!!!!
    I agree with and love this quote by Ghandi-
    "A nations moral progress can be gauged by the way they treat thier animals."

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I don't want any pets, but I won't harm an animal. Only if my life was in danger, like I would shoot a rabid animal.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod
    I don't want any pets, but I won't harm an animal. Only if my life was in danger, like I would shoot a rabid animal.
    Of course, usually once and animal gets rabies you usually dont have much of a choice and it would probably be a better death for them to be shot than to die from the rabies which would happen eventually

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

thats fuckin great....

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

LMFAO! He's snorting catcain...har har har. xD

+ Reply to Thread