+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you tell when somebody likes you? ( Random Conversation Topic.)

Default How do you tell when somebody likes you? ( Random Conversation Topic.)

How do you tell when they like you, are flirting, or just being polite and/or friendly?**

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: How do you tell when somebody likes you? ( Random Conversation Topic.)

You ask them.

Default Re: How do you tell when somebody likes you? ( Random Conversation Topic.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    You ask them.
    Tried that, almost wound up in jail. **

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

You ask them as non-creepily as possible? Really, I think you wait until they make the first move for anything more than friendly interaction, if you are worried that you don't have a good enough sense of boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    You ask them as non-creepily as possible? Really, I think you wait until they make the first move for anything more than friendly interaction, if you are worried that you don't have a good enough sense of boundaries.
    Well, there wasnt anything creepy about they way I asked, but thats another story completely, even if it is related. **

I can usually tell when they start unlacing my leather pants. I've got one pair in particular I just can't lose in.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, see, that's kina creepy. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah, see, that's kina creepy. haha

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Ok, joking aside, you can usually tell when someone likes you, because they will make sexual innuendos, flirt, touch a bit more than normal, etc... You will start to get a clear idea that maybe there is more interest than just a friendly one. So once you actually have those signs, I will usually come right out and ask them. But in a cool way. You have to be ready to accept that they may say that it is a misunderstanding. And if so, you have to be *totally* cool about it, and just say that you were just wondering, because the other person seemed to be flirting a lot, etc. As long as you do it in a very casual way, they will probably not get offended, or run off.

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Ok, joking aside, you can usually tell when someone likes you, because they will make sexual innuendos, flirt, touch a bit more than normal, etc... You will start to get a clear idea that maybe there is more interest than just a friendly one. So once you actually have those signs, I will usually come right out and ask them. But in a cool way. You have to be ready to accept that they may say that it is a misunderstanding. And if so, you have to be *totally* cool about it, and just say that you were just wondering, because the other person seemed to be flirting a lot, etc. As long as you do it in a very casual way, they will probably not get offended, or run off.
    doing it casual and light is key to it not being creepy

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, fuck it, I just do it straight up. if I like somone I'll tell them, frankly, hey I like you. honestly, it doesn't really work that well, but I don't think that it's my approach that is at fault. haha

when you spot them looking at you from across the room.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

When they punch you.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    When they punch you.
    sometimes they slap you in the face an run away gigling

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

you can tell they like you when they chain you up in their closet.

you can tell they really like you when they let you out again.

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    How do you tell when they like you, are flirting, or just being polite and/or friendly?**
    You can tell? Damn.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I tend to scare people off. It's not intentional, but I can't exactly help it looking how I do. When people actually get to know me then they actually like me. But I usually end up as a friend, nothing really happens.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    When they're touching your crotch is a nice sign. jk

Seriously? It's pretty easy to tell..

+ Reply to Thread