+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roommate bugging me

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Default Roommate bugging me

hey all, my roommate has been buggin the hell out of me to find any nude pics of Peter Steele. Can anyone help?

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Roommate bugging me

They can be hard to find. I did have one website at one time, but its since been taken down. But if/when you find some, SHARE! lol

Who is that? The name sounds familiar.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Type O Negative band member?

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

yes

I looked it up and some webpage mentioned the he showed his goods in the August 1995 issue of Playgirl. Maybe there's some nude pics in there... you can just Google his name.

EvilNun's Avatar Senior Member

Last edited by EvilNun; 06-14-2004 at 07:28 PM. Reason: put the wrong addy on there

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

Full set is here http://www.casketcrew.com/lordpetrus/page1.html

I accidently found it again, lol, yay! Looks like he did a couple. I believe the shoot was "revisited" in different issues.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Man, Pete Steele pitched me really hard to pose for Blue Blood, before he did Playgirl. Blue Blood in print featured real life people doing what they would do in real life on purpose. Ya know, like couples who wanted to celebrate their sexuality. But Pete wanted to pose and he wanted me to get him a girl or two. I'm not bad at playing matchmaker, but it was important to me to show stuff that was real. And I thought it was weird that he couldn't get his own girls. Also he had this really long term girlfriend he lived with and I was like would she be cool with that. So Pete tells me it is easier to get forgiveness than permission. Then he told me he was wearing a corset under his clothes in the Black No. 1 video and might be hard to shoot in a flattering light.

So I passed.

And, as I understand it, that was one of Playgirl's bestselling issues ever.

Much later, Pete's publicist hit me up again because he really wanted to be in Blue Blood. So I went out to a club he was playing and was supposed to discuss it with him. Then Type O's tour manager assaulted me and Pete and I never did end up chatting again.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    ....Then Type O's tour manager assaulted me and Pete and I never did end up chatting again.
    Isn't it some sort of rule that Tour Managers must be total dicks and do horrors onto others while hiding behind "The Band"?

I've yet to run into one I didn't want to string up for the sake of justice and entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Isn't it some sort of rule that Tour Managers must be total dicks and do horrors onto others while hiding behind "The Band"?

I've yet to run into one I didn't want to string up for the sake of justice and entertainment.
    I think it actually does kind of depend on the band. If an organization is jam-packed with jerks, that is probably an indication of what the folks in charge engender.

[QUOTE=AmeliaG]I'm not bad at playing matchmaker, but it was important to me to show stuff that was real. And I thought it was weird that he couldn't get his own girls. Also he had this really long term girlfriend he lived with and I was like would she be cool with that. So Pete tells me it is easier to get forgiveness than permission. [QUOTE]

The dude is physically rockin and wants to cheat but can't get women on his own? The latter is surprising but the former just plain turns me off. He sounds to me like he's insecure. Dammit, I want to keep my fantasy!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    The dude is physically rockin and wants to cheat but can't get women on his own? The latter is surprising but the former just plain turns me off. He sounds to me like he's insecure. Dammit, I want to keep my fantasy!
    See as a guy I can see why he'd want to be hooked up with some of the Blue Blood women...I'm sure he can get attractive women but It's just not the same. The models that have appeared on assorted Blue Blood sites just have that extra "wow" factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    See as a guy I can see why he'd want to be hooked up with some of the Blue Blood women...I'm sure he can get attractive women but It's just not the same. The models that have appeared on assorted Blue Blood sites just have that extra "wow" factor.
    I totally agree with you: Blue Blood models are indeed "va-va-voom". And maybe the only way to get to know one is to go through someone else. I was just surprised, mainly because I am looking at this in the perspective of a hetero woman-- I look at Blue Blood women in a different light (i.e. w/ admiration, inspiration, etc.) than in terms of wetdream material. As a woman, I think Mr. Steele's physique is a male embodiment of a raw, dangerous sex appeal, & due to that I have to admit that one of my presumptions was that he could get any woman he wanted. I'll stop presuming things now (yeah, right)

gonesavage - I think Pete's theory might have been that somehow if the magazine set him up with the girl (or preferably two girls) then it would be less like cheating or something. Don't forget, however, that this was before the internet, so everyone who posed did it just because they wanted to, not because it was a job. The second time we were in talks to do something with him, I was more inclined because I had a friend who had already fooled around with him who was interested in posing with him and that felt more real and less like I'd be helping someone cheat to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    The second time we were in talks to do something with him, I was more inclined because I had a friend who had already fooled around with him who was interested in posing with him and that felt more real and less like I'd be helping someone cheat to me.
    Duly noted And I really love & appreciate the fact that you want to keep things real. Being real makes it more powerful.

+ Reply to Thread