+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Godzilla or Gamara?

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default Godzilla or Gamara?

Yes i'm an old (but sexy) nerd from long ago. I used to love those old dubbed Godzilla flicks. Tell me who did you like more...Gamara or Godzilla?..and tell us why!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Godzilla or Gamara?

Gamara............ just because he's a flying fire breathing turtle that looks like one of those spinny firework things when he flies.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

MOTHRA ALL THE WAY!!!!! What other monster has two midget hawaiins singing and hovering around them?

My husband ofcourse is a Godzilla freak........so if i had to choose it would be Godzilla, Don't piss him off!

Godjira! Because he's freaking king of the monsters!

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Godjira! Because he's freaking king of the monsters!
    @ godjira.......

The Pudding soaked, flour caked spatula OF DOOM! :P**

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i always thought mechagodzilla was cooler cause his fingers wher misles and he had lazers from his mouth and eyes

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

gamara...............i had a pet turtle once....he ate my pet tadpole, it was kinda cool

spdstsposeo's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by La_ExotiQue
    MOTHRA ALL THE WAY!!!!! What other monster has two midget hawaiins singing and hovering around them?

My husband ofcourse is a Godzilla freak........so if i had to choose it would be Godzilla, Don't piss him off!
    Oh god yes..MOTHRA!!!!

Mother Superior

Baby Godzilla of course.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Baby Godzilla of course.
    wasnt his name godzuki

Mother Superior

Item: Godzuki was the juvenile Godzilla-like creature in the 1970's Hanna- Barbera American produced animated series based loosely on the Toho Godzilla. Godzuki was between 10' and 25' tall (varied due to relatively low-grade Saturday morning animation). He was clearly more intelligent than most dogs, and very friendly.He had web-wings that spanned from under his arms to the sides of his body. These enabled him to fly fairly well. (Despite the fact that he was obviously too chubby to get off the ground with so little lifting surface.) He could normally produce only puffs of smoke when attempting flame breath. He had the ability to call Godzilla from great distances vocally. Godzuki was called Godzilla's "nephew". His origin wasn't explained.Godzilla Jr. is the Heisei version introduced in 1993's Godzilla versus Mechagodzilla. Called "Baby" in that film as a 7' hatchling, he looked very much like a tiny, immature version of Godzilla. He returned in 1994's Godzilla v Space Godzilla, then called "Little One". Exposure to Godzilla's radiation had grown him to about a third Godzilla's height. He was seen again in 1995's Godzilla v Destroyer, by which time he had grown to over 150' and had a more dinosaur-like appearance than Godzilla. He possessed powerful Atomic Breath at this stage. At the end of the movie he absorbed enormous radiation from Godzilla's melt-down, but we didn't get a good look at how much growth and mutation was effected. It is possible that Junior will be featured in his own movies after the current Millennium trilogy is concluded. It was postulated in Godzilla v Mechagodzilla that Junior's egg had been dormant for 65 million years before being revived by nuclear waste radiation.

Haha! In reference to my earlier post in another thread, THIS is the new winner for the nerdiest conversation

Gotta go with Godzilla. He seems even less caring when it comes to stomping on the errant city dwellers as he carouses in their town.

Anyone ever see the movie "Destroy All Planets?" It is reeeeeaaally bad....

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Godzilla. How can you not love his roar? It's awesome, its recognizable. He's green, he's got spikes and he can shoot flames and lazers. My vote is for the Original Green Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Trotter
    Godzilla. How can you not love his roar? It's awesome, its recognizable. He's green, he's got spikes and he can shoot flames and lazers. My vote is for the Original Green Giant
    IAWTP!

+ Reply to Thread