+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3xL = Lust, Love & Latex!

3xL's Avatar Junior Member

Default 3xL = Lust, Love & Latex!

Hi Everybody!

I'm 3xL, a guy living in the wonderful city of Copenhagen, in the state of Denmark. I'm married to a lovely girl and got a good job as a professional web designer. I have been living with a fetish for latex in secret for the most of my life.

I first noticed my fetish when I was around 13 years old. At my parents house we had some bright yellow rubber rain clothing, I used to wear them when playing in the garden. I became fascinated by the smooth rubber texture, the pleasant smell and the warm hugging feeling and it gave me when I put it on.

There is nothing like latex to bring forth the beauty of a female body! The shiny look, the soft feel and even the sweet sound of latex really turns me on! Naturally, I love to wear the tight body hugging martial myself and have a growing collection of various latex gear. My favorite latex garments is my long-sleeved t-shirt and jeans, all black and shiny.

Personality I really like total enclosure, sleeping in rubber, wearing rubber underwear under my normal clothes and latex bondage. I would love to try an inflatable suit or a sleeping bag. Beside latex, I fancy costume role-play (maids, nuns, nurses and schoolgirls), PVC rainwear, domination, kinky corsets, long stockings and high heeled shoes and boots. I also enjoy going to fetish parties. I'm a member of Manifest - a fetish club in Copenhagen.

Did I mention that I got a latex weblog? I write about latex fetishism, fashion, news and culture in general and my personal experiences. My goal is to motivate, educate and share about the wonders of latex! I want to show outsiders that latex is a fun and creative lifestyle!

Rubber regards

/3xL

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: 3xL = Lust, Love & Latex!

wow,im not a big fan of latex, but thats a hell of a story,More power to ya,!...i think that's one of the longest introductions to date......

Welcome the blood....

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: 3xL = Lust, Love & Latex!

I can't seem to stop touching people when they wear latex.

+ Reply to Thread