+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everyone congratulate Blue Blood Candy Grenade on her performance (PICS)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Everyone congratulate Blue Blood Candy Grenade on her performance (PICS)

Default Re: Everyone congratulate Blue Blood Candy Grenade on her performance (PICS)

looks hot!!! what twas the perfromance story?

Candy_Grenade's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Everyone congratulate Blue Blood Candy Grenade on her performance (PICS)

These are pics that Women of Fear (my burlesque troupe) performed at The 4th Annual Funeral of Hearts in Denver, CO which I also manage. This year's theme was Day of the Dead.

Pinky500 and I did this "cemetary girls" act which I play a man who likes to wake the dead girls for my pleasure. We also performed with my favorite punk rock boys The Mansfields as zombie go go dancers (still waiting to find pics of those).

Check my profile for links to more pics!! :-)

looks perfect for the theme!!! very creative!

Thank you much!! ;-)

yall are so beautiful looks like you had fun!!!
    Shadow~

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

i've never been to a play or theatre or any stage show for that matter , but i wish i was there to see that it sounded interesting hah! you guys are adorable

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Looks like alot of fun... kinda like the stuff I always end up at.

Congrats! Seems Yummy. **

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

........... very cool

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

wow, i always thought she was sexy.........looks like all kinds of fun............

OHH AND I JUST HAVE TO SEE THE ZOMBIE GO-GO DANCERS.....YEA!!!!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sounds like a very cool performance, congrats, very creative indeed.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

This looks like an exciting time! Not thinking of doing any shows over this side of the Pond, are we?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Candy_Grenade
    These are pics that Women of Fear (my burlesque troupe) performed at The 4th Annual Funeral of Hearts in Denver, CO which I also manage. This year's theme was Day of the Dead.

Pinky500 and I did this "cemetary girls" act which I play a man who likes to wake the dead girls for my pleasure. We also performed with my favorite punk rock boys The Mansfields as zombie go go dancers (still waiting to find pics of those).

Check my profile for links to more pics!! :-)
    Cool project. Congrats

OEC

I love all the strong accomplished Blue Blood women.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    I love all the strong accomplished Blue Blood women.
    as do most of us.....it must be that mountain air

mr_d's Avatar rock star/internet geek
    everywhere and anywhere. I was a nomad till I was old enough to live on my own. I now consider Denver to be my hometown even thought I'm a New Yorker now.

I was at this event, the ladies did a great job.

I just wish there was more!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Coffins! Tattooed girls in coffins!!! We like girls in coffins.... With lots of eyeliner!

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Coffins! Tattooed girls in coffins!!! We like girls in coffins.... With lots of eyeliner!
    yehea!

Congradualations Candy_Grenade. I wish I had been there , never enough tattooed girls in coffins. From what I could see in the pictures you looked great in your performance .

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

Congrats, looked amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    This looks like an exciting time! Not thinking of doing any shows over this side of the Pond, are we?
    Unfortunately, no. Pinky and I have never thought really of doing any traveling shows. Just perform here in Denver from time to time.
    But, maybe one day. ;-)

Thank you everyone for your kind words!! I appreciate them tons!!!
    *smooches for everyone*

Quote Originally Posted by mr_d
    I was at this event, the ladies did a great job.

I just wish there was more!

Heya Mr D!!!
    I didn't know you were on here!! YAY!!

Rock on... sounds like it was a blast!

Very cool. I'd like to see the zombie go go!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    Very cool. I'd like to see the zombie go go!

yay! i got a smooch,haha

yea i gotta go see zombie go-go, that's like two of the best things,together!..............

by the way candy....i love your tail,that's one of the coolest tattoos i've seen in a looong while.........

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    by the way candy....i love your tail,that's one of the coolest tattoos i've seen in a looong while.........
    aww...thank you!
    It still needs a bit of work, but it goes hand and hand with my angel wings.
    A little bit of good and bad.....

+ Reply to Thread