+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Hilton's Sidekick Gets Hacked

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Default Paris Hilton's Sidekick Gets Hacked

Late last night....was surfing around to find out the her T-mobile sidkick got hacked. Some 500 plus numbers and emails....Twiggy was in there, Slash, Christina A., and so many more. It showed all the pics taken with it and her notes.

Crazy shit....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Paris Hilton's Sidekick Gets Hacked

how can you hack something that's on her hip......

it's probally for the better, being the queen of whores that she is.......

interesting list of people though.......

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    how can you hack something that's on her hip......

it's probally for the better, being the queen of whores that she is.......

interesting list of people though.......
    Servers...the information was stored on T-moblie servers.

wow,that's some high-tech stuff,there...... that i shurely wouldn't know about,haha

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

shows how out of touch with the hip lingo I am, when I read the title of the thread I thought it was going to say that nicole richie got chopped up with an axe. i'm a little dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    shows how out of touch with the hip lingo I am, when I read the title of the thread I thought it was going to say that nicole richie got chopped up with an axe. i'm a little dissapointed.

yea,took me a few seconds too, until i saw T-mobile sidekick.........

too bad,huh......

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Man, that would really be a drag. Regardless of your feeling about her, that still has to suck. I mean, probably a lot of people will have to change their numbers just because someone thought they were clever. What do you think led our society to hate celebrity so much that people would want to make them so miserable all the time?

I think our society as a whole loves celebrities... and that is the reason which also leads others to hate them. plus most people are cynical about paris' personality, "talent" and of course wealth, status and popularity, because they think she's a dumb whore that doesn't offer anything productive to society. I personally do think she's rather useless but I don't hate her for that, I have nothing against her, I don't know her or how we'd get along. I guess things are just more exciting when they happen to famous people, love em or hate em, as long as you're not indifferent, well, they are going to keep on being famous.

you know to be honest , i wish her no harm mental,or physical, i just wish she wouldn't influence all the kids(girls) in the way she does.......

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I think our society as a whole loves celebrities... and that is the reason which also leads others to hate them. plus most people are cynical about paris' personality, "talent" and of course wealth, status and popularity, because they think she's a dumb whore that doesn't offer anything productive to society. I personally do think she's rather useless but I don't hate her for that, I have nothing against her, I don't know her or how we'd get along. I guess things are just more exciting when they happen to famous people, love em or hate em, as long as you're not indifferent, well, they are going to keep on being famous.
    I actually think there is something in the changing nature of fame which both leads to someone like Paris Hilton being famous and leads people to be so hateful towards even the tiny fame of others.

I'm personally pretty indifferent to Paris Hilton, so I guess I'm doing my part. Then again, I haven't been exposed to that much media on her. Never was interested, so I never sought it out. I saw her one line guest turn on The OC before I stopped watching it and I saw a few short clips from the sex flick. Looks like Paris gives decent head is about the sum total of my opinion on her.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Man, that would really be a drag. Regardless of your feeling about her, that still has to suck. I mean, probably a lot of people will have to change their numbers just because someone thought they were clever. What do you think led our society to hate celebrity so much that people would want to make them so miserable all the time?
    Disparity of class, wealth and power, what else.

Probably good old jealousy and "no fair" too.

and your little dog too

i probably shouldn't post this but i compulsively collect facts and factoids so here is the link to the list of phone numbers and emails from her phone http://tiko.paperclipforks.net/up/new/book.html

why would paris have her own email address in her phone? is she really so dumb that she can't remember it?
    but ugh, awe, I was hoping to get snoop's number.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

They've been saying these things are easy to hack since they came out. If a majority of hackers say something is rediculously easy to compromise it's generaly a good idea not to use such a product to keep important or private info. Her own damned fault really.

As far as hating celebrity....it's been pushed TOO much in the last 20 years. It's reached levels where it's so pervasive and engulfing that you know more about celebs than your own family and friends...and big shock...many of them are assholes. When you're essentially forced and hijacked into hearing about them it's hard not to get sick of them...then hate them...then want to royally fuck them over into oblivion.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yes sidekicks are really easy to hack because the way the networks for them are set up the mainframes have limited security and are overly accesable and i definitely wouldnt store that much crap on one but then again Paris Hilton isnt exactly known for her intelligence.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

It's not even so much her intelliegence (I usually think those who we think are the dumbest tend to be the most deceptive) but it is a case of not doing your homework on something. I know she helps promote it but at the same time...don't think it's 100% secure. I don't think she saw it for the liability it was...and now look at the mess she created. ALL that info will have to be changed.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

altho i always thought hackers were a bunch of dorks with to much time to waste and no live whoever H4x0r3d her sidekick deserves a high 5

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    H4x0r3d

he's speaking in tounges,quick get the holy water!..hahha

what the hell does that mean....haha

holy shit, it's about to storm really bad here.......ohh joy!......haha

Hula Hoop Supervisor

It's 1337 speak or "elite speak" or "leet speak" or "Annoying as fuck speak" or "The crap people type in on Counter-Strike servers".

Whoever said we "love our celebrities" is almost there. Many people love them to death. If you are a normal, mentally-balanced individual and you don't like Paris Hilton, you change the channel. Of all things gone awry with the world, the famous-for-being-famous people are definitely on the list, but not something I can find the energy to obsess over. Never seen the Paris show, but I think Nicole Richie is gorgeous. There are a lot of people out there who (for some bizarre reason) hate the beautiful, but secretly want to own them and BE them. Check out the movie "The Fan" with Robt. DeNiro or even the movie Seven - notably, part where Kevin Spacey reveals that his sin is "ENVY."

Strangely, this relates back to that stalker thread. Hmmm... What kind of person hacks Paris' cell phone? Oh yeah, a psycho! *Forehead slap*

all right.. welll... Enjoy!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by tinstar
    . Check out the movie "The Fan" with Robt. DeNiro or even the movie Seven - notably, part where Kevin Spacey reveals that his sin is "ENVY."

Love that movie...DeNiro is wonderfully creepy in that.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

its dork for hacked lol

why would paris have her own email address in her phone? is she really so dumb that she can't remember it?
    but ugh, awe, I was hoping to get snoop's number.
    I'm that dumb, but I doubt Mr. Dogg is.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    I'm that dumb, but I doubt Mr. Dogg is.

hehe mr. dogg plays here on friday night with mr. dre...

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    hehe mr. dogg plays here on friday night with mr. dre...
    You know, I hear he's extra generous with the staff in the hotels he stays in. Leaving them a "treat" as it were.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I actually think there is something in the changing nature of fame which both leads to someone like Paris Hilton being famous and leads people to be so hateful towards even the tiny fame of others.

I'm personally pretty indifferent to Paris Hilton, so I guess I'm doing my part. Then again, I haven't been exposed to that much media on her. Never was interested, so I never sought it out. I saw her one line guest turn on The OC before I stopped watching it and I saw a few short clips from the sex flick. Looks like Paris gives decent head is about the sum total of my opinion on her.
    What is it again she is FAMOUS for?...I mean..does she even HAVE a talent...(we all know sex isn't one of her strong points..and if Shannen Doughtery can kick her ass...fighting isn't either...)

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    What is it again she is FAMOUS for?...I mean..does she even HAVE a talent...(we all know sex isn't one of her strong points..and if Shannen Doughtery can kick her ass...fighting isn't either...)

I think her talent is the scenester ability to get talked about no matter what. That didn't used to be enough to make someone really famous. Maybe a local character, but not global fame. Looked to me from what little I saw like she was a self-absorbed but adequate lay, but not a spectacular enough one to be famous for it. But the nature of fame has really changed over the past couple of decades. People give someone like Paris fame and then it is like they kick themselves for it.

I dunno...I saw a good portion of that sex tape, and the fact that she answered her cell phone is a big red X for her and the guy she was with. Jaded or not, that's just bad form.

Given that the dude had the final edit on the Paris Hilton sex tape, you would think he would have edited out the part where a girl would answer her cell phone during an interlude with him.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

due to retarded people like me who tried calling the numbers...most of them have been cancelled.

+ Reply to Thread