+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gothcruise 3

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default Gothcruise 3

is anybody going on the next goth cruise... i just gotmy confirmation and i am totally excited (it turns out that i already know about 15 people going from philly, nyc, and boston so i am extra psyched to be going on a cruise with my friends as well.. so i was wondering if who else might be going.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Gothcruise 3

There's a goth cruise? That's interesting, picturing goths sunbathing on deck.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Now that's a blinding image.

Though the pale wanting to look more pale to the point of blinding white always confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Now that's a blinding image.

Though the pale wanting to look more pale to the point of blinding white always confused me.
    I still cant seem to become more pale, even though I tried the suggestions, like Vinegar, and others. I dont go out into sunlight unless forced to anyway, but thats because of the fact that Sunlight BURNS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    There's a goth cruise? That's interesting, picturing goths sunbathing on deck.
    Change it to Moon Bathing= ! **

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    is anybody going on the next goth cruise... i just gotmy confirmation and i am totally excited (it turns out that i already know about 15 people going from philly, nyc, and boston so i am extra psyched to be going on a cruise with my friends as well.. so i was wondering if who else might be going.
    I would Love to go on stuff like that. **

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I would Love to go on stuff like that. **
    Then Go.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

goth.........cruise......what?.....

i need some explaination on this one.........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    goth.........cruise......what?.....

i need some explaination on this one.........
    Well it makes perfect sense really...anyone that goes on a cruise knows that all the FUN stuff happens past sunset...(only families with kids are awake during the day and do all that boring stuff).

So a goth themed cruise sounds great...the sea under a star filled sky with a bright moon is a sight to see.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Well it makes perfect sense really...anyone that goes on a cruise knows that all the FUN stuff happens past sunset...(only families with kids are awake during the day and do all that boring stuff).

So a goth themed cruise sounds great...the sea under a star filled sky with a bright moon is a sight to see.

wow.........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    wow.........
    Don't knock it till you try it man...there is something to be said about being on a ship with like minded souls in the middle of the sea.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Don't knock it till you try it man...there is something to be said about being on a ship with like minded souls in the middle of the sea.
    That could be as tricky as the sea it self...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

damn that sounds fun im probably not goth enough for such a cruise tho the ocean is quite beautiful at night especialy during a full moon when it turns into a dark purplish black color

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

a cruise by moonlight, sounds nice.. I wonder what the activities would be...could be very interesting..

Bedlamite

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Well, it's an interesting idea to say the least. Maybe ill look into it more, cant hurt as much as a root canal.

I went on the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund's 'Making Waves' cruise, where I got to have dinner and drinks with the likes of Neil Gaiman and Jill Thompson...outgoth that!

Joking aside, cruises are awesome...the CBLDF one was on a Carnival ship, and it was just top notch. I'm sure the people who are going on this will have an absolute whale of a time !

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Wha?!?!?
    I say that in the most sincere way possible.

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

I Will Have To Check Out The Details.. I Hope Its Not To Late To Get My Ticket....

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN
    I Will Have To Check Out The Details.. I Hope Its Not To Late To Get My Ticket....

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn
    honestly if you contact angela (person running it) she would be able to tell you if it is to late or not...but me being the positive person that i am thinks that they build some overlapping time between when the stuff is due to her and when she has to get the final list stuff to the boat people so if you contact her she might let people still sign up(hopefully)

+ Reply to Thread