+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Games You Like?

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Games You Like?

im a pretty addicted gamer, my favourite game is final fantasy 7 im currently playing runescape which is an online java based game and im gonna be getting the matrix online as soon as it comes out nice to see zombies ate my neighbours in this thread i loved that game!!! especially the gigantic baby. i have had nearly every games console to ever came out and i'll continue to get them for ever and ever :P

favourite game of all time: Thief: The Dark Project - Ninjas (almost) and Kleptomania in one compact package. the sequel was better, but the first one wasthe first.

currently i have Rome: Total War (because the world is Mine!) and KotOR 2 (because the Galaxy and/or Universe is mine!) though i'm getting pissed off at the may and various bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Ohhh that sounds addicting, I like that, lol. Ill have to check it out;] Thanks for recommending it;]
    If you do, get the PlayStation type version of it called: Back To Nature.

You can play even after you beat the game, and have lots of cool places to go and stuff to do.

You can even raise hens from eggs, cows from calfs, and you even can train a Horse on your farm.

The Chickens and Cows are the best part and make the most money, until you upgrade all your gear.

Havent played that in years though.**

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    If you do, get the PlayStation type version of it called: Back To Nature.

You can play even after you beat the game, and have lots of cool places to go and stuff to do.

You can even raise hens from eggs, cows from calfs, and you even can train a Horse on your farm.

The Chickens and Cows are the best part and make the most money, until you upgrade all your gear.

Havent played that in years though.**
    Harvest moon is one of the best PS1 games ever. It has no end you just keep playing it forever ,Build your farm tons of crops, tons of animal care,mining ,fishing,and dating and even children. Loads of simple fun.

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

I adore the sims, The Sims 2..I just got the sims 2 college expansion pack this week for like 30 bucks. I also PLay The Sims Online. I guess Im just a sims nerd! lol I also have the urbz for Nitendo DS. I want to getthe payboy mansion game, looks awesome.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Yeah I really like the Sims 2...especially since you can easily make custom stuff for them. I made a few lil Blueblood shirts for my Sims...

Currently I'm trying to get my Lesbian Newlyweds to happily live with an elderly punk rocker who only wants to play video games, eat, and chat online.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Harvest moon is one of the best PS1 games ever. It has no end you just keep playing it forever ,Build your farm tons of crops, tons of animal care,mining ,fishing,and dating and even children. Loads of simple fun.
    why can't we all do that in real life instead of in a video game? the world would be a much better place. maybe someday i'll break down and actually pay for some land and build a farm. I know that makes me a real asshole, but I don't really see any other way and that would be more productive then paying rent or living in a cardboard box.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    why can't we all do that in real life instead of in a video game?
    You ever work on a real farm? It's not the lifestyle for everyone. The Harvest Moon series is a very idealized version of it that does make it seem like a hell of a lot of fun and quite peaceful...but it leaves out the more unpleasent aspects of it and the genuine hard work. It also leaves out the animal killing part that gets PETA all pissy.

I'll stick to the Video Game version...was not too fond of the real deal.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

No I haven't worked on a farm, every inch of space has been bulldozed down and my whole life i've lived in buildings that are cramped five feet away from each other. I understand that it's hard work... but so is working for the rest of your life paying rent and shopping at the grocery store, and having nothing to show for it. at least I could take a sense of pride in what I do working on a farm.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    No I haven't worked on a farm, every inch of space has been bulldozed down and my whole life i've lived in buildings that are cramped five feet away from each other. I understand that it's hard work... but so is working for the rest of your life paying rent and shopping at the grocery store, and having nothing to show for it. at least I could take a sense of pride in what I do working on a farm.
    dude i spent a year working on a farm. lets see you taking pride out of being knee deep in chicken shit ....you begin to really smell too....you need to wash twice as often and you get animal feces all over your clothes.

Unless you're talking about agricultural farming which aint so dirty...but is very physically demanding.

Is Urbz Any good at all, since it seems alot like Busting out?

Should I use the Store Credit on that or a PlayStation 2?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

www.gamespot.com

You can read a review there. Personally, I wouldn't spend a dime on it. There are much better games out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    www.gamespot.com

You can read a review there. Personally, I wouldn't spend a dime on it. There are much better games out.
    Yeah, I read that before, and was thinking along that path.

I used to have the Sims. Ended up selling it. Really didn't appeal to me

I am a massive fan of the old Command and Conquer games, the ones before Westwood was absorbed into EA Games. Since then experiuence has taught me that any game EA makes will be awaful

Examples: C&C Renegade, C&C Generals, Medel of Honor (Call of Duty was much better, less buggy and more accurate), LOTR games etc.

Normally I'm a FPS man, since the number of decent real time stratgy games that are about now a days is pitiful.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

C&C generals is a good game...but in NO WAY earns or should be considered a C&C game. It's just far too lacking in terms of gameplay and style.

For me Red Alert 1 will always be Westwoods finest hour...it was such an amazing and addictive game.

+ Reply to Thread