+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ***ches on The Boob Website

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default ***ches on The Boob Website

So I occasionally post on the implant websites, and I swear, all these women ever talk about, think about or care about is their breast implants. And sometimes they get really angry if you say something that they don't like!!! I mean, there is no war, no hunger, no unemployment, just breast implants!!!

For the last few months I have been contacting all these film bigshots, and I swear, the women on the implant websites are meaner than the meanest agents or film companies!!! I have an easier time talking about multi million dollar deals than trying to talk to these crazy women about their boobs!!

For that matter, all my friends or people that I have met over the last few years in these goth clubs are much meaner, have larger egos and are much more difficult to talk to than the biggest bigshots in the film biz...

Which is really surprising...

Default Re: ***ches on The Boob Website

In other words, no one is meaner than a goth club promoter on coke!!!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    In other words, no one is meaner than a goth club promoter on coke!!!
    Except one jonesing for coke

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Except one jonesing for coke

OEC
    Oh god, you are right... I never thought of that....

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Pretty funny there. I love little tales like that, makes me feel like I'm in a Cafe, just talkin'.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...their is MORE to life than big breasts?

Since when?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...their is MORE to life than big breasts?

Since when?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mine are 800cc's of silicone, high profiles, which is the largest implant made without being custom. The incision was the crease incision...

Isn't this just life changing info here? !!!!

ALL OF MY PLASTIC SURGERIES HAVE LEFT ME ADDICTED TO PAIN KILLING DRUGS, OR AT LEAST LIKING THEM A WHOLE LOT...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

If you had to do it again...would you?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

there is no war, no hunger, no unemployment, just breast implants!!!
    you've vocalised my eutopia.

haha. no just kidding, the hollywood plastic surgeons would be quick to follow the politicians, lawers and corporate CEO's when everything goes shit house.

Mine are 800cc's of silicone, high profiles, which is the largest implant made without being custom. The incision was the crease incision...

Isn't this just life changing info here? !!!!

ALL OF MY PLASTIC SURGERIES HAVE LEFT ME ADDICTED TO PAIN KILLING DRUGS, OR AT LEAST LIKING THEM A WHOLE LOT...
    I wish my reason for painkillers was big boobs...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

if your lucky maybe you'll get whipslash at a strip club and then you can file a law suit and buy a lifetime supply of pain killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    if your lucky maybe you'll get whipslash at a strip club and then you can file a law suit and buy a lifetime supply of pain killers.
    And when you're on the floor, waiting for the medics to arrive, you have something to rest on.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Breast implants i never needed...nor have...(having natural dd's already) but, being an ex stripper i met hundreds of dancers etc...who had fake ones...some looked nothing more than beach balls on a stick...you are soright though...all they talk about..is their impants...and the type of bikini wax they prefer...made for very boring times....arghh

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    If you had to do it again...would you?
    Oh sure. I did have to do it again. I love surgery... It's kind of weird. I am a strange girl...

I want more stuff done... I want to get my HANDS done now, because I don't like the veins in them...

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    Pretty funny there. I love little tales like that, makes me feel like I'm in a Cafe, just talkin'.
    I like your pic, you look a bit like Trent... Trentish?...

So now that you are all a captive audience here, I will tell you WHAT this girl got so mad about on the boob website. She got mad because I said that an insurance doctor might not do as good a job as a skilled plastic surgeon. And the head of the boob website had a HISSY FIT and posted two messages saying how wrong I was!!

I think this woman must be very frustrated and unhappy in her life... Sometimes I just don't understand women. I think they have so little power, that they try to have power over other women to compensate.

Just an idea...

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

So I occasionally post on the implant websites, and I swear, all these women ever talk about, think about or care about is their breast implants.

isn't that strange? it's like on Slashdot - all they talk about is computers. and 4-Chan - they won't discuss anything except anime. and on Somethingawful all they talk about is how much they hate furries.

as for implants: i think it would be cool if you could store water in them.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    isn't that strange? it's like on Slashdot - all they talk about is computers. and 4-Chan - they won't discuss anything except anime. and on Somethingawful all they talk about is how much they hate furries.

as for implants: i think it would be cool if you could store water in them.
    Yes implant shaped drinking cups!!!!

I like your pic, you look a bit like Trent... Trentish?...
    I took it while working at a job once had. Thank you very much.

Yes implant shaped drinking cups!!!!
    That got me thinking about all the things they could be used to store. Then, (and I apologize) started thinking about the song "Selfdestructo Bust" by Turbonegro. Not to say I want that to ever happen.

So now I went on a "therapy" message board, and this woman said that her husband cheated on her, so I told her to have an affair, and the moderator got so mad she threatened to delete my post!!!

I don't get it? The man cheated on her, why shouldn't she cheat on him? I don't get that double standard thing... I guess most women feel like it's OK for a man to cheat on them and they should just be faithful to them and have their kids, blah, blah...

I swear, I am not having much luck on these message boards lately!! These people just want you to agree with them.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

So now that you are all a captive audience here, I will tell you WHAT this girl got so mad about on the boob website. She got mad because I said that an insurance doctor might not do as good a job as a skilled plastic surgeon. And the head of the boob website had a HISSY FIT and posted two messages saying how wrong I was!!

I think this woman must be very frustrated and unhappy in her life... Sometimes I just don't understand women. I think they have so little power, that they try to have power over other women to compensate.

Just an idea...
    It sounds like a community of attention depreved women. I cant see how they flipped their lid at you when the keyword in your WHOLE sentence you just typed said they *MIGHT* not do as good a job. I believe you as Ive witnessed it first hand between insurance doctors and skilled surgeons. If I decide to get mine done, it will DEFINEATLY be with a skilled plastic surgeon.

Lucius's Avatar Member

I want more stuff done... I want to get my HANDS done now, because I don't like the veins in them...[/QUOTE]

I am interested in what they would do for your hands. Form what I was told they won't do any thing with the veins because of the chance the you might bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius
    I want more stuff done... I want to get my HANDS done now, because I don't like the veins in them...
    I am interested in what they would do for your hands. Form what I was told they won't do any thing with the veins because of the chance the you might bleed.[/QUOTE]

Well you know I was watching "Dark Shadows" and apparently if I have all the blood drained from my body by Barnabus Collins, then I won't have any veins!!!! So maybe I can do that!

Did you know that they taped that show right here in NYC, right near where I live? And Barbabus lived around here too... Right by 9th Avenue.

Just some goth trivia here...

Oh, so it's really funny on the implant website because these women get so serious about their implants and say things like "PRAY FOR ME"... I mean, they are just getting implants!!! And they are always crying and whining... Oh, and they always talk about "hubby", I guess that means their husband, but they just say "hubby", so you want to throw up... It's like "hubby says I should get big implants" or "when can hubby touch my implants", I mean, it's like hubby owns their body too... I guess that's what marriage is like. How awful...

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Oh, so it's really funny on the implant website because these women get so serious about their implants and say things like "PRAY FOR ME"... I mean, they are just getting implants!!! And they are always crying and whining... Oh, and they always talk about "hubby", I guess that means their husband, but they just say "hubby", so you want to throw up... It's like "hubby says I should get big implants" or "when can hubby touch my implants", I mean, it's like hubby owns their body too... I guess that's what marriage is like. How awful...
    Things like this should never be about making someone get surgery because someone else they think loves them wants it. If this is going on inside of a marrige then there is something hell of a wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    Things like this should never be about making someone get surgery because someone else they think loves them wants it. If this is going on inside of a marrige then there is something hell of a wrong.

Oh I totally agree!!! And all of these women say the same thing, they are just like Stepford Implant Wives... Some of them are Bible Belt Christians.... It is SO strange...

+ Reply to Thread