+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Five Film Companies

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Five Film Companies

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Maybe we can be in a scene with JOHNNY. We can be Johnny's girls... I get to be the girl he ends up with though!! Mwah! ha! hah!

hehe *smack* johnny is mine!!! hehe jk jk... oh man i think i would be happy if i just got be 10 feet from him!!!

Bedlamite

Pirates of the Caribbean... But not Depp... Another hot one... Think about it... There are two really hot ones... Beside Johnny. Depp hasn't passed though...

All these hot actors, it just SO HARD TO CHOOSE!! Decisions, decisions....
    Orlando's a cutie!!! You don't happen to have one of the Fienns brothers?

I want to be the dead body. Or the stripper!!! Free lap dances to handsome british actors...

Can I be the weird girl that you zoom in during ackward pauses?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

can you tell us what your film is about i wish you the best of luck with the whole thing all these threads about your road to hollywood have goten me realy exited about this project of yours Mistres Jennifer

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    Orlando's a cutie!!! You don't happen to have one of the Fienns brothers?

I want to be the dead body. Or the stripper!!! Free lap dances to handsome british actors...
    Yes!! Ralph Fiennes agent e-mailed me!! I sent him a script yesterday, and today I sent one to John Lynch, he looks JUST like Trent Reznor, and he was in Secret Garden and Sliding Doors....

There IS a lap dancing scene in the film!! How did you know?

You and I will do a sort of lap dance audition for these handsome british actors... I dreamt about them all last night... Yummilicious...

And there are dead bodies in the script!! You already know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Hehehe oh I'll dream up something wickedly fun and post it later tonight. I'm gonna have some fun with this one.

OK I will think of a stupid name, something like Marcelle St. George, and have a bad Italian accent...

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Can I be the weird girl that you zoom in during ackward pauses?
    I thought it was the foot? Now you want a bigger part? DIVA!!! But of course darling.... And you get your own trailer... No, you have to SHARE a trailer with Johnny Depp...

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    can you tell us what your film is about i wish you the best of luck with the whole thing all these threads about your road to hollywood have goten me realy exited about this project of yours Mistres Jennifer
    Well, it's sort of top secret right now, but you can be in it for sure. I will let you know about the casting... Thank you!!!!

and your little dog too

congrats on everything. it sounds really exciting and you are so incredible.

Bedlamite

Yes!! Ralph Fiennes agent e-mailed me!! I sent him a script yesterday, and today I sent one to John Lynch, he looks JUST like Trent Reznor, and he was in Secret Garden and Sliding Doors....

There IS a lap dancing scene in the film!! How did you know?

You and I will do a sort of lap dance audition for these handsome british actors... I dreamt about them all last night... Yummilicious...

And there are dead bodies in the script!! You already know!!
    SQUEAL!!!!! I love Ralph Fienns and John Lynch!!!!!!!! I'm warming with lustful envy...I want to be in a play with Ralph Feinns...He's wonderful...Sigh...brings me back to my short months in London. I saw this wonderful production of Julius Ceasar at the Young Vic, compleate with homoerotism and naked-shower scenes...

*blink* My head's going to explode.....

Then I'll make a good dead body!!!!!

SQUEAL!!!!! I love Ralph Fienns and John Lynch!!!!!!!! I'm warming with lustful envy...I want to be in a play with Ralph Feinns...He's wonderful...Sigh...brings me back to my short months in London. I saw this wonderful production of Julius Ceasar at the Young Vic, compleate with homoerotism and naked-shower scenes...

Oh I know I LOVE Ralph Fiennes. I am such a big fan.. I think I have seen Wuthering Heights and English Patient about a ZILLION times... I cannot BELIEVE he wants to read my script.... So you saw Ralph Fiennes in Julius Ceasar at the Young Vic? I saw him in Hamlet here in NYC... Gave him pink roses...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yeah, that Ralph Fienes is a good actor
    this all sounds pretty cool, it's been a long time since I've been so driven I couldn't sleep, not that anyone will know about it for a hundred years or so, hmmm for some reason I'm reminded of a story in my life, wanna hear it? ok then , I once was a hermit on a mountain, I made walking sticks for money, I had one that was purely me. I had a friend who was a retired journalist who'd come across all sorts of people in his life and had an amazing collection of stuff. Anyway I ended up giving him that stick, cause he was old and used it . I left the mountain for other parts of the world, and some years later this old guy died. While he was in the hospital dying his apartment got broken into, and these guys didn't take the dumb Bateman watercolor, or the Shadbolt sculpture or the bizarre little Bill ried painting, They took my walking stick. I'm still not sure what to think of that one

Why did I tell you this story , thats a good question , well you will let us know what movie to go see

So you love John Lynch too? Isn't he great? I love him too, he would be so great in it. I just watched "Secret Garden" this morning. He has such feeling, and those eyes.... Ah!!! I don't know which actor I like the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    yeah, that Ralph Fienes is a good actor
    this all sounds pretty cool, it's been a long time since I've been so driven I couldn't sleep, not that anyone will know about it for a hundred years or so, hmmm for some reason I'm reminded of a story in my life, wanna hear it? ok then , I once was a hermit on a mountain, I made walking sticks for money, I had one that was purely me. I had a friend who was a retired journalist who'd come across all sorts of people in his life and had an amazing collection of stuff. Anyway I ended up giving him that stick, cause he was old and used it . I left the mountain for other parts of the world, and some years later this old guy died. While he was in the hospital dying his apartment got broken into, and these guys didn't take the dumb Bateman watercolor, or the Shadbolt sculpture or the bizarre little Bill ried painting, They took my walking stick. I'm still not sure what to think of that one

Why did I tell you this story , thats a good question , well you will let us know what movie to go see
    It was me... I took your walking stick.... It's mine, damn it....

Bedlamite

Oh I know I LOVE Ralph Fiennes. I am such a big fan.. I think I have seen Wuthering Heights and English Patient about a ZILLION times... I cannot BELIEVE he wants to read my script.... So you saw Ralph Fiennes in Julius Ceasar at the Young Vic? I saw him in Hamlet here in NYC... Gave him pink roses...
    Nope, no nude Ralph, but nude attractive british males spouting Shakespeare....It was off the subject....pardon!!!

Ralph in Hamlet...that must have been...nice...

And yes, John Lynch is wonderful, beautiful...I love the embers of glittering passion in the eyes...The Secret Garden is one of my favorate, him being one of the many reasons why... Did you ever see The Secret of Roan Inish? He has a small part in that as well...

Nope, no nude Ralph, but nude attractive british males spouting Shakespeare....It was off the subject....pardon!!!

Ralph in Hamlet...that must have been...nice...

And yes, John Lynch is wonderful, beautiful...I love the embers of glittering passion in the eyes...The Secret Garden is one of my favorate, him being one of the many reasons why... Did you ever see The Secret of Roan Inish? He has a small part in that as well...
    Nude attractive british males spouting Shakespeare!! Yummilicious!!! Oh, sounds like heaven.... Can we go there and never come back?

Yes John Lynch, the embers of glittering passion in his eyes!!! AH!!! If you HAD to choose, between John Lynch, Ralph Fiennes, Jack Davenport and Johnny Depp, WHO would you choose? If you HAD to? I mean, I want them ALL!!!

I will rent Secret of the Roan Irish today!!! Yummy...

I can't decide, so many gorgeous british actors and they would all be perfect for my film..

I think it might be time for you and I to AUDITION them, privately.... H-m-m-m-mmmm... What should we make them do for their audition?

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Love is not love ... But sucked on country pleasures childishly?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosfeary
    Love is not love ... But sucked on country pleasures childishly?

Yes, excellent. Now try that without your clothes....

Bedlamite

Nude attractive british males spouting Shakespeare!! Yummilicious!!! Oh, sounds like heaven.... Can we go there and never come back?
    Yes, Yes we can. I will move to London with you tomorrow.

Yes John Lynch, the embers of glittering passion in his eyes!!! AH!!! If you HAD to choose, between John Lynch, Ralph Fiennes, Jack Davenport and Johnny Depp, WHO would you choose? If you HAD to? I mean, I want them ALL!!!
    *Lip Quivers* I feel like I'm on some sort of HORRIBLE episode of the Dating game....I would have to know more about the character to help you out. Each has their own special energy....heh..... (>-<)

I think it might be time for you and I to AUDITION them, privately.... H-m-m-m-mmmm... What should we make them do for their audition?
    *Sly smile, archy eyebrows* I think the question is....What SHOUDN'T we make them do...However, I belive we could start with the aromatic oil massages, whilst they read us a selection of sonnets. And feed us BonBons. And rub our feet.

Yes, Yes we can. I will move to London with you tomorrow.

*Lip Quivers* I feel like I'm on some sort of HORRIBLE episode of the Dating game....I would have to know more about the character to help you out. Each has their own special energy....heh..... (>-<)

*Sly smile, archy eyebrows* I think the question is....What SHOUDN'T we make them do...However, I belive we could start with the aromatic oil massages, whilst they read us a selection of sonnets. And feed us BonBons. And rub our feet.

I know, let's fly to ENGLAND, stay in a huge haunted castle, and have the auditions there!!! Let's rent the whole castle. We'll have a sort of Shakespearian Dinner Party with all these gorgeous actors. Candles, velvet gowns.... Poetry readings.... We have to hold the auditions in the room where all the ghosts are...

Seriously though, what if one of them wants to discuss the script with me? I am SO GOING TO FLY TO WHEREVER THEY ARE IMMEDIATELY no matter what the cost...

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Ok, maybe being famous would have it's good points...

Bedlamite

I know, let's fly to ENGLAND, stay in a huge haunted castle, and have the auditions there!!! Let's rent the whole castle. We'll have a sort of Shakespearian Dinner Party with all these gorgeous actors. Candles, velvet gowns.... Poetry readings.... We have to hold the auditions in the room where all the ghosts are...
    That sounds really....reallly....really nice!!! Alternatly, we could borrow the Dracula Castle that inhabits the next town over from me. It wouldn't be London tho...

Seriously though, what if one of them wants to discuss the script with me? I am SO GOING TO FLY TO WHEREVER THEY ARE IMMEDIATELY no matter what the cost...
    Yeah. I agree very much! That would be well worth it. Particularly if they want to disscuss it with you over a lovely dinner at the Savoy.

That sounds really....reallly....really nice!!! Alternatly, we could borrow the Dracula Castle that inhabits the next town over from me. It wouldn't be London tho...

Yeah. I agree very much! That would be well worth it. Particularly if they want to disscuss it with you over a lovely dinner at the Savoy.

Can you actually STAY at the Dracula Castle? That would be GREAT!!! Hah!!! I have always wanted to stay in a haunted castle. There are tons of haunted castles in England, Scotland, Ireland, and Germany too!!! Let's stay in all of them!!!

Oh, can you imagine, DISCUSSING the script with some hot English actor.... Might take hours... Long, late hours.... Days.... Weeks even... We could have sort of an INTIMATE, IN DEPTH discussion of the script.... (Heh!!!)

Bedlamite

Can you actually STAY at the Dracula Castle? That would be GREAT!!! Hah!!! I have always wanted to stay in a haunted castle. There are tons of haunted castles in England, Scotland, Ireland, and Germany too!!! Let's stay in all of them!!!
    I don't know if you can, but have yet to find out more about it. Its strange, because its this creepy castle in the middle of this upper-middle class golf-playing florida escapees. As for haunted castles....
    I really, really...really want to go on that Dracula Tour to translyvania. The same company does Haunted England as well. I need to get rich.

Oh, can you imagine, DISCUSSING the script with some hot English actor.... Might take hours... Long, late hours.... Days.... Weeks even... We could have sort of an INTIMATE, IN DEPTH discussion of the script.... (Heh!!!)
    Imagine...IMAGINE? Yeah. I can imagine. I had several Disscussions when I was in Britian....*wiggles brows*

Small word of warning... you might be surprised how many 'English' actors are Scottish or welsh - and while you might not make much of the distinction, some people are prickly about it. Just be wary of using English and British interchangably.

Thus ends another lecture by the Learned Professor of Anglo-american communication. class dismissed.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Azekiel
    Small word of warning... you might be surprised how many 'English' actors are Scottish or welsh - and while you might not make much of the distinction, some people are prickly about it. Just be wary of using English and British interchangably.

Thus ends another lecture by the Learned Professor of Anglo-american communication. class dismissed.
    Meh! They're all cute. And cuter when they're prickly...

Quote Originally Posted by Azekiel

Oh yes, you are totally correct. Well, I think they wouldn't might portraying "English" in a film.... But yes, I try to be very professional and vague and just talk to their agents about the film and not their background/heritage, etc. Good point...

So today I am trying Steven Spielberg!!! He won an academy award with Ralph Fiennes.. Schindlers List, great film. Loved Ralph in that one.... Totally yummilicious sadistic gorgeous.... pant...

Yeah, I know, good luck, but I swear, I am getting a lot of bigshots lately... Sometimes the bigshots will answer and be really nice, and the smaller tiny little stars are mean and say no...

So what the hell! Might as well try it!! You never know!! HAH!!!

So today I am trying Steven Spielberg!!! He won an academy award with Ralph Fiennes.. Schindlers List, great film. Loved Ralph in that one.... Totally yummilicious sadistic gorgeous.... pant...

Yeah, I know, good luck, but I swear, I am getting a lot of bigshots lately... Sometimes the bigshots will answer and be really nice, and the smaller tiny little stars are mean and say no...

might as well go big you never know what can happen

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    might as well go big you never know what can happen
    Thank you for being positive!

Bedlamite

That would simply be the coolest ever!!!!!

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

Hmmm...Mister S...

That pretty good. I still won't forgive him for A.I. (the bear sounded like Hannible Lechter!) but lots of his other movies kicked ass.

It'd be funny if you got James Cameron to direct, cause then you'd be guaranteed like a 90 billion dollar budget. We're still pulling for you-make us proud!

Kate Winslet.... Her agent just asked for the script.

I started crying.....

Just got the director from "QUEEN OF THE DAMNED", yahoo!! Here I go! Gotta run!

Awesome, congrats on your movie.

holy crap thats awesome

OK, today I got the director for "Merchant of Venice"... What a week!!!

OK I am not even going to say HIS name... Gladiator, Hannibal, Blade Runner. His assistant e-mailed today...... AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also another director who did "Mansfield Park"!!!

I am having a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Calm yourself lil lady...don't want you passing out on us...hhehehhe...very happy to hear that you have some big names interesting in the project...outside of the massive joy it must bring, how are feeling it'll work out with getting one of them to sign on?

Oh yeah when can I send in my "Snorting coke off the chest of drag queens" scene in? :P

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Can I have his email? I want to send him a little "something" for his work on that movie....I promise it won't explode or anything...honest...really...you can trust me.

+ Reply to Thread