+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings, I'm new here...

Default Greetings, I'm new here...

Hello all,

I am new to this community. I guess the reason I'm here is that I live in a really small town and things are pretty narrow and oppressive here. While I can connect with a lot of people, I really hunger for a more real connection. It's hard to explain, but I really ache to talk to people and be free to say whatever I think without fear of judgement. If I were to say to one of the other mom's in my "group" even that I like it when my man goes down on me, they would very likely freak and shun me because I'm a "pervert." And I always thought that oral sex was pretty mainstream, but it is the boonies out here.
    So it was really refreshing to read that that other people out there are thinking real thoughts and living real lives--I thought Templar's fantasy about going down on the crying nun was awesome--very creative--I really could see it!
    So, in summary, I am really looking for something real. I have lots of education, experience, interests and ideas. I can talk about lots of things, but I am so tired of trying to converse with dim-witted people about boats, ATVs, SUVs, and all the other assorted "things that prevent people from getting real."
    As far as what I am really interested in I am really into learning and experiencing new and different things. Especially when you get into that realm where religion, science, and the paranormal all meld together. I would love to learn how to make the "philospher's stone" or how to travel through time, or how to get into the fourth dimension. I love to hear people say things that are clever and intelligent--even if they are not particularly articulate. So, if you are still awake out there, say hey and let me know you heard me.

Blessings,

CKTC

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default Re: Greetings, I'm new here...

Welcome to the Blue Blood Community! I look forward to getting to know ya...

Welcome, May your stay be filled with Puppies, and Super Intelligent Talking Pastries that attend Parties on Every Other Thursday!**

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Feel at home ,but make sure you wipe your feet at the door.

Thank you for your welcomes and well wishes. Very nice pictures carnal goddess--beautiful. And brightstar, you are quite a cutie! It just so happens I do love dogs (God spelled backwards), and super intelligent pastries...hmmnn I have to admit that when it comes to pastries I have difficulty discriminating those that are intelligent from those that are just plain stupid. They all taste pretty good with a strong cup of coffee. For Evilblink, living here in the woods, I am quite accustomed to wiping my feet, so I guess we'll get along fine.

CKTC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

haha, i'm a baker and i hate pastries,maybe just becuse i've been makin' them for the last many years.......can't stand them.........

welcome to the blood..........

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Welcome! And enjoy your stay!

^^^ Cook for me. I'll cook for you!

Oh, and welcome!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    ^^^ Cook for me. I'll cook for you!

Oh, and welcome!
    anytime...... ......

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    haha, i'm a baker and i hate pastries,maybe just becuse i've been makin' them for the last many years.......can't stand them.........

welcome to the blood..........

HEY HEY THEY'RE BURNING!!!!

anyhow hello

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

The internet is great for connecting with people who share more common ideas and beliefs. I feel sorry for people who have to live in towns or countries, where the people do not accept you. But at least you can come here, and talk to people who are a little less uptight, etc... Everyone here is pretty diverse, and it's an interesting group of people...

So welcome!

Enjoy your stay....

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therr welcome aboard whats wrong with talkin about boats ? anyways enjoy your stay harr

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Heya there.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

hello and welcome

the_plague's Avatar Satanic Guitar

Hell-o

Beloved1982's Avatar Junior Member

Hi there!

And another Welcome sent right your way. Enjoy the board and feel free to speak up anytime you have anything you need help with...

Beth

Many thanks for all of your warm welcomes. Oh respectable board members. Let me tell all of you that I hope all of you wishes come true and that this year is filled with many blessings and much prosperity.

In case you are wondering, I am strange, but I've also been working with a company in China. And it seems that it is customary to speak this way when one is making negotiations with folks in China. Interesting, huh? I wonder what would happen if people here spoke to each other that way. Do you think there would be more or less hostility overall?

Oh, and Have a Wonderful Day!
    CKTC

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Much more hostile, I'd imagine. Some people like concise conversation.

+ Reply to Thread