+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lil' Kim convicted

and your little dog too

Default Lil' Kim convicted

from entertainment news

RAP artist Lil' Kim was convicted overnight of conspiracy and perjury for lying to a federal grand jury about two of her friends who fired guns in a shootout in front of a New York radio station.

Kim, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, was acquitted of an obstruction of justice charge, which was the most serious charge among the counts, carrying a 10-year prison term.
    The conspiracy charge and the three perjury counts carry maximum sentences of five years each.

The verdict came in the third day of jury deliberations in Manhattan federal court.

Kim's co-defendant, her friend Monique Dopwell, was convicted of one count of conspiracy and two counts of perjury and was acquitted of obstruction of justice.

The case stems from a February 25, 2001, incident outside Hot 97 radio station where Lil' Kim, 30, and associates from the rap group Junior M.A.F.I.A. had appeared as on-air guests.

After they left the studio that Sunday, members of her entourage and followers of rival hip-hop group Capone-N-Noreaga were involved in the shootout.

Prosecutors said some 30 bullets were fired from six guns in what they described as a "Wild West shootout."

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Lil' Kim convicted

One day Rap artists will learn not to hang around Hot 97...if you have rivals gunning for ya the last place you should go is a place announcing when and where you're gonna be on a particular day. I think more rap artists get in shootouts at that place than anywhere else.

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Guess her bling bling and 20s didn't impress anyone.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

If you got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot up the
    place...

Lil' Kim is hot as fuck.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    One day Rap artists will learn not to hang around Hot 97...if you have rivals gunning for ya the last place you should go is a place announcing when and where you're gonna be on a particular day. I think more rap artists get in shootouts at that place than anywhere else.
    nah, they dont have to worry. remember, rappers cant shoot for shit. Slick Rick comes to mind.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Lil' Kim is hot as fuck.
    sometimes I'd have to agree- but sometimes shes downright scary-
    excuse me now though while I go off to fantasize about her in some hot prison **** scene.....

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I used to be in love with her when I was in 6th grade.

+ Reply to Thread