+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Music Industry Makes Me Mad!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: The Music Industry Makes Me Mad!

you act like the law is something that was handed down by god. the law isn't some constant thing that's inflexible. it's supposed to protect the will of the majority, that's the whole fucking point of a democratic society and a representative government. so if a practice such as file-sharing is accpeted as Ok by the majority of the population then we should reexamine what "stealing" is. if most everyone does it and thinks it's ok, then why should it be deemed wrong just because it pisses off the minority, in this case the music industry. that's like suspending freedom of speach because some people are offened by shit, like the word "shit". the reason we have that is because most people agree that we should be able to do that and that's the right thing to do.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Then by your theory, drugs should be legalized, especially marajuana.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by karamae
    Intellectual Property isn't just for corporations, its for everyone.
    Just a few days ago there was a Livejournal group that had the audacity to not only steal one of Amelia G & ForrestBlacks photos, but to remove the watermark from it. The group members were completely ignorant to their mistake. Obviously, they had never created anything worth stealing.
    People deserve to get credit for their work!

Hahaha... and they are still pissed off at me. Calling me gay in my LJ now, and changing their community icon to read "Blue Blood Photography Sucks"

"(Forrest Black: banned)For being a whinney little douche that complained to lj abuse because we used a tiny peice out of one picture he took. Boo freaking hoo, let me be the first to tell you that blue blood photography sucks."

Yeah, whatever. I guess whoever said I couldn't do anything about it was mistaken. But I'm not about to let our photos be used to promote some asinine 'rating community' for people that just like being bitter assholes towards nice looking young people.

I just don't understand why people are so angry inside that they have to do that stuff, it's like kicking the dog, and I want no part of it, including my art.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Hahaha... and they are still pissed off at me. Calling me gay in my LJ now, and changing their community icon to read "Blue Blood Photography Sucks"

"(Forrest Black: banned)For being a whinney little douche that complained to lj abuse because we used a tiny peice out of one picture he took. Boo freaking hoo, let me be the first to tell you that blue blood photography sucks."

Yeah, whatever. I guess whoever said I couldn't do anything about it was mistaken. But I'm not about to let our photos be used to promote some asinine 'rating community' for people that just like being bitter assholes towards nice looking young people.

I just don't understand why people are so angry inside that they have to do that stuff, it's like kicking the dog, and I want no part of it, including my art.
    You have received the penultimate compliment from those cretins. Jealousy.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread