+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: californians so shallow they think fat people should not breed

and your little dog too

Default californians so shallow they think fat people should not breed

from pacific northwest medical journal

Curing Obesity through Sterility: California 's Controversial Program Under the Microscope

Beginning last November, the city of San Francisco began a program whereupon clinically obese men between the ages of 18 and 55 could undergo a procedure whereupon approximately 1/2 an inch is removed from each vas and the ends are sealed - commonly referred to as a vasectomy - completely free of charge. The overwhelming turnout led the State of California to follow suit, and now California is the first state in the Union to offer state-funded vasectomies to men who have been diagnosed as obese.

Why would a state adopt such a controversial program? The basis is simple: vasectomy is a popular method of birth control (in 1983, figures showed that approximately 10 million men had been sterilized in the U.S. since 1969). By offering such a highly effective form of birth control freely to men who, by clinical diagnosis, have been deemed genetically inferior to the normalized median of homo sapien development, such a gene line would effectively be eliminated.

The program's roots began in countries such as India and China , where the respective governments of those countries are attempting to stem the tide of overpopulation. Sums of money are paid to men who submit to voluntary vasectomy. The program is highly effective, given that the incentives for action are both a limit to overcrowding (societal concern) and monetary gain (personal concern). Given the effectiveness, The San Francisco Medical Society took note and took action.

Nationally recognized geneticist William A. Doty and clinician Joseph Peacock began a program in private practice whereupon overweight men in the Bay Area could receive vasectomies free of charge. Their philosophy: When engaging in clinical decision making, physicians tend to value primarily information about the effect of treatments on physiological functioning and disease progression, rather than information about the impact on the patient's quality of life [9-11]. By focusing on the quality of life of future generations, we greatly improve the psychological impact of genetics on the human condition. The response was positive, and they published the results of the clinical trials in the San Francisco Medical Society's Journal. Soon, other private care physicians spoke in favor of Doty's controversial new theory on the cure for obesity, which led to the program's establishment as a city-funded project and eventually lead to the State of California 's Committee for Exploratory Medicine to set aside funds to trial the project on a State level.

Of course, the major concerns for such a practice reside in the psychological factors as they pertain to the patient. Researchers have examined the possible negative physiological effects of vasectomy, but there is no conclusive evidence that any link exists between the procedure and disease. Study after study reports positive states of minds in observed cases, thus the psychological basis for barring such a practice is rendered ineffective. A major challenge for physicians when dealing with quality-of-life measures in subjects is that many patients with serious and persistent disabilities (such as obesity) report that they experience a good or excellent quality-of-life, when to external observers these individuals seem to have a diminished quality of life. Two articles examining this disability paradox [14] critique this paradox, and it has been established that often times, the physician involved must make a determination on their own as to the best interest of the subject. Thus far, the program has been purely voluntary, which means that people who undergo the procedure are doing so of their own free will and thus emphatically understand that they have a low quality of life. If we are to make this procedure mandatory, we must clearly draw the lines where physician judgment is concerned.

And what of societal concerns? The medical community at large have long established that obesity has surpassed the levels of simple concern and has become an epidemic. Children born of obese parents inherit genes predisposed to physiology which supports obesity - thus, eliminating such a gene line from the overall pool would greatly benefit society in the long run.

When establishing such a program, simple concerns still remain, such as the possibility that those undergoing vasectomy for reasons of obesity and gene-line cleansing might have preserved their fertility by depositing semen in sperm banks. Such semen samples are frozen in liquid nitrogen below -300°F (-185°F) and are considered to be viable for an indefinite period. However, there is considerable debate over the scientific and ethical aspects of sperm freezing, and the practice is still considered experimental. To truly cure the epidemic of obesity through this manner, the community at large would need to properly motivate our representative lobbyists in Washington to make such a practice illegal.

One potential solution to the permanence of sterility would be conjunctive reproductive analysis based on the physical condition of the subject. Efforts to overcome the irreversibility of vasectomy have also led to experimentation with the implantation of faucetlike devices that can be made to open or close the sperm duct in a simple operation. Such devices have functioned successfully in animals but are still considered experimental in humans because of their unproved reversibility, high cost, and the degree of surgical skill needed to implant them. Should sufficient strides be made in this field, it could be monumental in the motivational efforts of the medical community to bring clinically obese people to a sufficient level of fitness by rewarding such people with permission to procreate and switching on the control valves implanted in the subject.

So the question of whether or not sterility is valid and socially responsible solution to the obesity epidemic plaguing this country no longer remains. The physicians' job, as professor M. Sullivan from the University of Washington said, is "to focus on patients' lives rather than patients' bodies" [8]. It is paramount that the overall condition of life for people be improved to the point where poor genes do not hold one back from proper development of fitness and overall well-being. The State of California has established commitment to this way of thinking - and this researcher only hopes that the rest of the nation follows suit.

Joseph Williams

Default Re: californians so shallow they think fat people should not breed

Sterilizing the obese seems like going a bit far to me. Is this a legit source?

and your little dog too

the article is heavily footnoted and sourced

References

1. Abbott JA, Hawe J, Garry R. Quality of life should be considered the primary outcome for measuring success of endometrial ablation. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2003;10:491-495.

2. Bombardier C. Outcome assessments in the evaluation of treatment of spinal disorders. Introduction. Spine. 2000;25:3097-3099.

3. Greenfield S, Nelson EC. Recent developments and future issues in the use of health status assessment measures in clinical settings. Med Care. 1992;30 (5 Suppl):MS23-41.

4. Hollnagel H, Malterud K. Shifting attention from objective risk factors to patients' self-assessed health resources: a clinical model for general practice. Fam Pract. 1995;12:423-429.

5. Nelson ND, Trail M, Van JN, Appel SH, Lai EC. Quality of life in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: perceptions, coping resources, and illness characteristics. J Palliat Med. 2003;6:417-424.

6. Bovier PA, Chamot E, Perneger TV. Perceived stress, internal resources, and social support as determinants of mental health among young adults. Qual Life Res. 2004;13:161-170.

7. Hesselink AE, Penninx BW, Schlosser MA, et al. The role of coping resources and coping style in quality of life of patients with asthma or COPD. Qual Life Res. 2004;13:509-518.

8. Sullivan M. The new subjective medicine: taking the patient's point of view on health care and health. Soc Sci Med. 2003;56:1595-1604.

9. Van der Molen T, Pieters W, Bellamy D, Taylor R. Measuring the success of treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease--patient, physician and healthcare payer perspectives. Respir Med. 2002;96 Suppl C:S17-21.

10. Rameckers E. Using health outcomes data to inform decision-making: patient perspective. Pharmacoeconomics. 2001;19 Suppl 2:53-55.

11. Solomon MJ, Pager CK, Keshava A, et al. What do patients want? Patient preferences and surrogate decision making in the treatment of colorectal cancer. Dis Colon Rectum. 2003;46:1351-1357.

12. Wilson IB, Cleary PD. Linking clinical variables with health-related quality of life. A conceptual model of patient outcomes. JAMA. 1995;273:59-65.

13. Beauchamp T, Childress J. Principles of Biomedical Ethics. 5th ed. New York , Oxford : Oxford University Press; 2001:113-164.

14. Albrecht GL, Devlieger PJ. The disability paradox: high quality of life against all odds. Soc Sci Med. 1999;48:977-988.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'd rather they have vasectomies than force women to have abortions. I don't think a state should set up particular categories of people that can receive free vasectomies tho.

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hmmmm.sounds bunk to me,that shoudl be some big news,i mean damn ,that's full-on surgery...... i can't stand kids but i wouldn't do that,but i'm skinny as hell,haha.....

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I think it should be offered for free to anyone who wants it.

It will save money on abortions, and overpopulation, and on birth control...

Regardless of weight.

There was a program that did the same thing for drug addicts.
    It paid them money to be sterilized.
    They were sued, for taking advantage of people who were addicted.

I'm guessing someone will sue the state of California at some point,
    saying they changed their mind, and want to have a kid now, and can't...

So stupid...

They should sterilize everyone at birth, and have people go through screenings,
    in order to have it reversed, so we can control the population explosion...

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

It will never happen for two reasons 1) fat or skinny doesnt make you a good or bad parent. any asshole can have a kid 2) life, liberty, and the persuit of happyness. if you are happy to have 20 kids, live on welfare and be as fat as a whale than you have that right.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

what would be better is to sterilize the stupid.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

do you just spend your day trolling news sites or what

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

this article has disturbed me...greatly...seeing as clinically obese is what 30 lbs overweight?..seems alot..(maybe 60%) of the men would be sterile..they wont have to worry about obese genes...because there wont be many births at all...and in the long run...less babies being born, means ultimately..less tax payers, less dr's ...inventors etc etc....more inbreds and incest...think of that glorious gene pool. Also, this is utter discrimination...whats next...all races other than arian cut off (pun intended) , all ethnics,all free thinkers....all creative geniuses?.not all obese ppl were born into an obese family.,..this is just rubbish...and if they were...this would ultimatley wipe out an entire family lineage.. honestly, i find it hard to believe that this point has even made it thus far...you want to end obeseity?..put a cap on fast food...what they can offer...teach nutrition and turn off the games, tv's and now pc's...get out and play....walk...

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    kind of. i'm a professional fact checker.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    kind of. i'm a professional fact checker.
    Ahhhhhhhh that explains a lot then.

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Ahhhhhhhh that explains a lot then.

but you mean that in a good way right

Bedlamite

I agree that obesity is reletive. When I was hospitalised for my gall bladder (at 5'4 and 145lbs) I was told twice I was mildly obese. Now after some weight gain, I would most likely be considered obese, period.

I do agree however, that they should offer free sterilization for anyone over the age of 21 that wants it. I'm 26 years old, and have wished to be sterilized since I was 16. Because I've never had a child, might change my mind, and (according to two OBGYNs) might possibly be mentally unstable for not wanting childeren, I cannot get sterilized.

Lastly, its yet another sign of everyone getting crazier then they were before. A new wave of social darwinsim is sweeping human-kind. Law suits for McDonalds 'MAKING' people fat, some are trying to ban saturated fats, the same people who banned public smoking are next targeting perfumes (as in they want to ban the wear of purfumes.) Its scary and controlling. To me at least....

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

oh give me fuckin break- we all know what OBESE is- nueter those fat fucks!!! clinicly overweight and OBESE are worlds apart!!! some pro athletes would be considered "clinicly" overweight!!! But big, nasty, I-wanna-puke-just-lookin-at-you fat is unmistakable!!!
    yes, Im prejudice against the obese!!!
    I also remember a # of years ago they were sterilizing junkies too!! I was all for that one as well!!
    but then again I think they should also sterilize the stupid too... don't play coy, you know who they are!!!!
    and I think we should require a license to breed!!!

they should make a free party for all fat people somewhere in middle of desert... featuring Britney Spears and co. and then on a peak of party drop a A-bomb over it that's how goverement should do

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    I was about to ask that too, it was just question of time.... why not post all news in BB Annoucements board?

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I was about to ask that too, it was just question of time.... why not post all news in BB Annoucements board?
    because promotional material goes in that area and culture is discussed in this one. because i read the faq and instructions.

My mom has always been overweight if not obese, I turned out fine. As a matter of fact, all my family on my mother's side is obese. I think this whole thing is crazy. That's like saying, let's stop HIV by having all the gay people killed.

karyn, I enjoy your news postings.

Also, I noticed you say "professional fact checker" before. What exactly does that refer to?
    o.o

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    karyn, I enjoy your news postings.

Also, I noticed you say "professional fact checker" before. What exactly does that refer to?
    o.o
    thank you. if a reputable magazine wants to publish an article especially one which might get people up in arms then they want to make sure the facts the journalist provided are correct. if a political candidate is going to give a speech they want to be sure there are statistics to back up what they are saying and they are not telling an anecdote already proven to be a hoax. so they hire people like me who are anal and good at research. different people with my job will do it for different sorts of companies. some are full time with one company and some work on a contract basis. some work on teams and some work alone. a lot of companies will employ multiple fact checkers who are not working together in order to be sure that they are really doing their research right.

I cant believe some of the responses i've seen here... the racism over something as shallow as weight. Instead of hating obese ppl..why not offer encouragement... whats next...gonna kill yourself or your relatives for being unsightly to look at...(ugly) cant breed cuz you have a honker or lips the size of cleveland....no kids cuz you have a 2 inch penis or an *a* cup? cuz im sure none of you are perfect. Those who have such issues with other ppl..a hatred so horrid you would say these things.. (you know who you are) are simply lacking in your own self worth.. you must have such a horrible issue with your own self worth to wish such crap on people who very well may be obese because of issues you have no idea about. People deal with stress and trauma in different ways...eating is one of them..so is fighting, starving, depression, drug use, alcoholism,....gonna kill everyone....whose next?.. the autistic and poor?..the ugly... this is no better then the pitiful salem witch trials...where they killed anyone who was different than society deemed *ideal* no different than hitler...killing people because he didint like them..yes, im a nurse.. im a humanist and i value life...to think some ppl can be so shallow and so hateful makes me sick to my stomach. I recently took care of a patient who weight 550 lbs...he was ridiculed his whole life...abused and neglected early in life...yadda yadda..he developed poor eating habits and ultimately almost died...thanks to support and love he has dropped 300 pounds. (without weight loss surgery) should he be clipped now even though he is still clinically obese at 250? No he is a hero ....and should be honored for overcoming such a big hurdle...life is precious...try some empathy..

long pig's Avatar Junior Member

I should chunk it up to save myself some ca$h

long pig's Avatar Junior Member

also, carnalXkiss racism refers to race not fat

ps i do not have a 2 inch penis

Quote Originally Posted by long pig
    also, carnalXkiss racism refers to race not fat

ps i do not have a 2 inch penis

to me racism is hating someone for their color, sex,religion,lifestyle..etc etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    to me racism is hating someone for their color, sex,religion,lifestyle..etc etc etc...
    It is certainly prejudice and everyone knew what you meant.

I'm tempted to make a joke about restricting fat people's access to bars instead but we already do that in California.

Obesity is a huge problem in the US. The last stats I heard were 60% of adults were obese. I disagree that the problem is largely genetic though. Back in the 1940's, before they revolutionized food processing, obesity was very very rare, as well as other common maladies like cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. These are all diseases that fall into the category of "diseases of overnutrition." We can soothe ourselves if we don't happen to be obese and think that we wont suffer from the other maladies, but I don't believe it for a minute. I know plenty of attractive people that have been diagnosed with diabetes, hypertension, and even cancer/precancerous conditions at relatively early ages. The problem is not our genes. It's our diet and lifestyle. Americans today just sit and eat.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by curiositykilledthecat
    Obesity is a huge problem in the US. The last stats I heard were 60% of adults were obese. I disagree that the problem is largely genetic though. Back in the 1940's, before they revolutionized food processing, obesity was very very rare, as well as other common maladies like cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. These are all diseases that fall into the category of "diseases of overnutrition." We can soothe ourselves if we don't happen to be obese and think that we wont suffer from the other maladies, but I don't believe it for a minute. I know plenty of attractive people that have been diagnosed with diabetes, hypertension, and even cancer/precancerous conditions at relatively early ages. The problem is not our genes. It's our diet and lifestyle. Americans today just sit and eat.
    Yes, but also keep in mind that the baby boom generation was one of the first to have a nutritionally sound childhood. People, thusly, have in general grown larger than ever before. And I have to once again say that although I am slightly overweight, I am still considered clinicly 'mildly obese' because I am overweight. The statistics have been overblown.

And while being overweight causes alot of health problems, its our incredible parinoia about being unattraive that allows many of us to pass over the severe health problems that come from being underweight. Anorexia isn't such a pretty disease either, particularly if you make it past the age of 35.

I cant believe some of the responses i've seen here... the racism over something as shallow as weight. Those who have such issues with other ppl..a hatred so horrid you would say these things.. (you know who you are) are simply lacking in your own self worth.. you must have such a horrible issue with your own self worth to wish such crap on people who very well may be obese because of issues you have no idea about. People deal with stress and trauma in different ways...eating is one of them..so is fighting, starving, depression, drug use, alcoholism,....gonna kill everyone....whose next?.. the autistic and poor?..the ugly... this is no better then the pitiful salem witch trials...where they killed anyone who was different than society deemed *ideal* no different than hitler...killing people because he didint like them.....try some empathy..
    So you're saying yes support these lazy gluttons, and thier lifestyle- let them keep infesting the gene pool with the fat-ass gene!!!- Im not lacking in self-worth- I simply have no respect for anyone who DOESN'T- when people are "fat" or overweight- thats one thing- but, once again- OBESE is an entirely different animal!!! That shit doesn't happen overnight- at some point they, not someone else, has to say "WHOA- this is getting out of hand"- and start doing whatever it takes to change.
    Everyone has issues!!! that doesn't justify whatever they do to deal with them!!!
    and
    PLEASE- the same as hitler?- empathy? like I said- we all have issues- I DO- but we all need to get the fuck over them at some time, preferably before they've become a health risk!!!yes/no.maybe so?
    anyway-
    all that said
    I still think your totally hot Carnal-
    bye all-

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Once the government starts suggesting who can or cannot breed, it becomes a slippery slope. Eventually, a "gene" is found for those who simply have the wrong viewpoints.

OEC

[QUOTE=nyar]So you're saying yes support these lazy gluttons, and thier lifestyle- let them keep infesting the gene pool with the fat-ass gene!!!- Im not lacking in self-worth- I simply have no respect for anyone who DOESN'T- when people are "fat" or overweight- thats one thing- but, once again- OBESE is an entirely different animal!!!

Yes, I am absolutely saying support people who my have issues losing weight? have you ever tried to lose weight? Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay positive when people make fun of you every day? How much harder it is for these huge people to lose weight? I would support anyone who had a issue being weight or anything else. I have empathy for ANYONE who struggles to overcome anything in their life. and I hold UTTER RESPECT for them as well. If they wish to be obese who are you to say they cant be? And let me tell ya something.. Not all obese people are lazy either. People are overweight for dozens of reasons. Looking at an obese person and judging them without knowing is pure ignorance. As I said before..they dont stop ppl who breed because they are ugly or have huge noses and no ass..whose to say they cant have too much ass? and whose to say how much ass is too much? We dont have to agree on this and obviously never will. I have respect for everyone in life... no matter their color, weight, religion, political preference.. and i am glad i can look inside someone to see positive instead of holding hatred for a entire group of ppl because they are different than me...I am overweight.... i work 60 hours a week every week 51 weeks a year on my feet as a nurse..then i also come home and run a house and family....i've never known what lazy is..and neither has my morbidly obese mother..(also a nurse who is still working 50 hours a week in the E.R. and is 67 yrs old , 5'1, and 230 lbs. half of my family is obese....some morbidly so.....guess what.. i was adopted..so no gene got passed there. If they want to enjoy a whole cake at one sitting and die 10 years earlier...that is their business..not yours...If others want to smoke...let them..ppl being obese doesnt effect you in any way....Every obese person in my family are amazing individulas....Lawyers, Musicians, A Mayor, a Scientist, Even a Theologian....including my own mother...who took me in as a stranger..and cared for me.showed me love and guidance and support...where would i of been without her? For you say they should be hated because they are obese is just absurd. Guess you would never want to come to one of my family reunions. This is a huge sore spot for me..because i loathe shallowness....

have a coke and a smile..
    share the love..

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

all that stuff she said

yea, i agree, i was pretty bad about being like nyar as a kid.but the years have made me relize what you say is true,as a kid i always saw people on my mothers side of the family,that we're morbily obese becuse they WERE lazy fucks that were honeslty reallllly bad people.....so i quess that's were i got as a kid,but thankfully that changed.......i think it goes both ways ,like im skinny as hell, people call me a coke head all the time(fucks) and alot of it is being poor,and alot is that i've Always been skinny,i can't gain weight i'f i try too ,which i doo,constantly, so i think that Type od situiation can go many ways,i don't think it should be opppresed becuse of it...

as far as sterilized stuff goes...they should find some amont of RAndom people to sterilize,just becuse there is sooo many goddamed people on this planet,but that won't happen so whatever.....

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Welcome to Nazi California!

Über Alles California!!!
    I never said HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!!
    just that its hard, if not just damn silly, to have any kind of respect for those who don't have enough self-respect to care for themselves. People making fun of me my whole life would inspire/encourage/drive me to want to change- especially if what was being made fun of was actually a health hazard- making fun of someones nose or ass is hardly the same, those are things that can't be changed- yes they could have plastic surgery, and Im not saying they should- but neither of those are harmful to ones health!!! There are, as far as I know, no organizations dedicated to erradicating big asses, or big noses!!!! thats just silly!!!(although Im sure theres an organization somewhere FOR big asses)- nowadays we have the knowledge and opportunities to not have to get to the extremes of the obese- to completely disregard all that is, to me, is stupidity, and I loathe stupidity. badda bing badda boom-

I appreciate that you loathe stupidity/inanity. I used to get really offended by the stupidity of others. It doesn't bother me so much anymore. Like when my mother in-law latches on to some stupid idea and has to bring it up 50 times, like it's New or something...--that used to just make me insane, but it doesn't bother me anymore--she is where she is. It is tempting to me to say that people who are grossly overweight are making some sort of choice to be that way or that they don't care about themselves. But, then I just have to let that go because they are where they are. I can't save them. I also refuse to put them down because they are suffering.

I have personally had the misfortune of being Fat. I was 254 lbs. when I gave birth to my first. I did a little better with my second, I was only 230. It took a long time to get that weight off, and I didn't really get back to my old self until my youngest stopped nursing.

The toughest thing for me was that my husband is one of those people who drinks milkshakes before bed to keep from losing weight. He has to really eat a lot to weigh in at 160. He can also be pretty critical and judgemental, but I see what he eats--and let me tell you, it is a far cry from what I eat.

What I'm saying is that we can't really know what drives people to be the way they are or do the things they do. I once met a woman when I worked at the **** crisis center who was truly obese. She wanted to know about marital ****, because she said, in tears, "I say 'No' everynight." And so, she was stuffing herself as a form of insulation from her husband. How do you judge something like that? I'm sure that there are healthier ways to deal with her situation, but she obviously didn't know it.

Just a thought. It is really hard to be fat.

Quote Originally Posted by nyar
    oh give me fuckin break- we all know what OBESE is- nueter those fat fucks!!! clinicly overweight and OBESE are worlds apart!!! some pro athletes would be considered "clinicly" overweight!!! But big, nasty, I-wanna-puke-just-lookin-at-you fat is unmistakable!!!
    yes, Im prejudice against the obese!!!
    I also remember a # of years ago they were sterilizing junkies too!! I was all for that one as well!!
    but then again I think they should also sterilize the stupid too... don't play coy, you know who they are!!!!
    and I think we should require a license to breed!!!
    Sterilization against one's will is barbarism - as is death penalty and Arnold Schwarzenegger and his embracing war-criminals.
    Being a junky is ok, if you keep your needle clean and get really good H.

Bedlamite

Über Alles California!!!
    I never said HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!!
    just that its hard, if not just damn silly, to have any kind of respect for those who don't have enough self-respect to care for themselves. People making fun of me my whole life would inspire/encourage/drive me to want to change- especially if what was being made fun of was actually a health hazard- making fun of someones nose or ass is hardly the same, those are things that can't be changed- yes they could have plastic surgery, and Im not saying they should- but neither of those are harmful to ones health!!! There are, as far as I know, no organizations dedicated to erradicating big asses, or big noses!!!! thats just silly!!!(although Im sure theres an organization somewhere FOR big asses)- nowadays we have the knowledge and opportunities to not have to get to the extremes of the obese- to completely disregard all that is, to me, is stupidity, and I loathe stupidity. badda bing badda boom-
    Wahhhh!!! Nyar hates my fat ass!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    Wahhhh!!! Nyar hates my fat ass!!!!
    NO- really-
    some of my best friends are fat asses.

Bedlamite

NO- really-
    some of my best friends are fat asses.
    *blink* Okie! I feel better....I think......

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Huh. Sounds good to me. It's not like theyre forcing them to get it or anything, it's just an option. Im the only person in my family who isnt horridly overweight, and most of them think its a good idea.
    Next; free sterilizations for the mentally handicapped! And jews!

(before you rip me a new one, im just kidding)

+ Reply to Thread