+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Father Died Today!!!!

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Default My Father Died Today!!!!

I Dont Know How Im Suposed To Feel Right Now... The Strong Woman That I Have Always Been Is Suddenly Breaking Down And Feeling So Much Pain Inside... This Is A Horrible Feeling And Not Only Do I Mourn Him But I Mourn For Anyone Who Has Ever Felt Such A Loss As This.... I Feel Sad, Angry, Relieved, And Empty All At The Same Time... I Done Know How To Get Through This Or Even Where To Start.... He Is Being Cremated On Sunday And I Will Always Carry A Piece Of My Daddy Close To Me At All Times.... I Beg Anyone And Everyone Out There Who Is Sick And Refusues To Go To The Doctor To Gooo. He Refused To Go Until It Was To Late And The Cancer Was To Far Gone That Htere Was Nothing They Could Do For Him, So All We Could Do Was Watch Him Live In Pain And Finally Let Go Today!!!!! I Will Always Remember The Smile On His Face And Not The Tear That Was Streaming Down His Face As He Left.....

Bloodykisses,
    Nina

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default Re: My Father Died Today!!!!

im sorry for your loss Ms Sinn...i can only send nurturing and comforting thoughts your way....you and your family will be in my thoughts..

I dont really know what to say, but even so, I still offer you My Respect and Sympathy. If I was closer to you, I would also offer a shoulder for you to cry on if you needed it.

If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, somebody to comfort you, or to even talk to about anything at all, feel free to goto Me.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i'm sorry, i know how these things are.........

i'm actually in a hospital right now,after emergency apendectamy....(that was to maybe get your mind ooff it for a bit....not looking for sympathy or anything)

seem like a lot of people are going through shit right now acroos the world,but remember things work in cycles so there will be goo times ahread....

also sorry about the typing, pumped full on i.v.s and exhuasted.....(i need this as signature at the moment).......

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Oh Im so sorry to hear this;[ Even the strongest of people need to break down and feel emotion. Its only human. Let the emotions run their course, cry, mourn, do everything, and you will get back on track...and just remember to always remember the good times and the smile on his face.

*hugs*

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Its always a bad time to lose a loved one, and its even harder to know how to feel about it, but rest assured the emotions inside you will come out in their own time. In the meantime be comforted that you have so many people giving you support, both near and far, and we would all give you a hug and a shoulder if we were near. Be Well Sweets.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i lost my grandpa a few months ago the week b4 christmas, it was the worst thing ive ever had to deal with, he was my father for the first 5 years of my life because my dad lived here in the states. i know how horrible you must be feeling i ofer my condolences NINA

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

................... it's always sad to lose a family member, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Always remember the best times you had with him.........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sorry to hear it...had to face a similar situation a few years back when my grandfather died. My dad and he were not all the close in recent times so it was confusing to say the least...at the end of it all your parents are still your parents and you mourn for them part out of sorrow and part out of simple respect. It's a hard feeling to put in order so I wish you all the best in this difficult time...

My ex is going through this right now with her grandma who is slowly passing on...hell of a hard time for her and her family...all one can really do is be strong in spirit but allow yourself to feel what is important to feel..in this case...great loss. Never an easy road but at the very least the person one mourns is at peace.

You don't know how to feel right now because there is no right way to feel. The trainwreck of conflicting emotions is what happens. I can't say I know how you feel, I am not even sure I know how I felt when people I cared about died. The best I can do is hope that the sympathies of a stranger help a little, and let you know you have them.

I don't have any advice, or wisdom or much of anything useful to offer but my empathy and well wishing. I am sorry for your loss and your hurt.

some things are better off not said:

Just want to give you a nod and hug.........

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Deepest sympathy.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I know what it's like to loose someone, I hope that you can keep your spirits up. I bet your father was happy when he left this world to know he has given it such a beautiful daughter. I know that there isn't much I can do to help, but if you need someone to talk to I'm someone that will listen.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I'm super sorry to hear that. My Father died not very long ago and it left me in total devastation. I have a letter outlining the deatails and I've still never been able to get through the first two paragraphs. I didn't even have any idea how hard it was going to hit me. You have ALL of my sympathy on that.

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Wow!! Thank You To Each And Everyone Of You To Take The Time To Show Me Such Warm Support.. Ive Never Had To Deal With Something Like This So Its Nice To Know That Im Not The Only One....... I Need This...

Bloodykisses To All The Blueblood Viewers...
    Nina Sinn 666

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

I am sorry for your loss and you have all my sympathy on this one Nina... I hope you get through this as best you can *hug*

I lost my dad when I was 9.... my memory is fucked up and I don't remember him but I still remember that day.... I don't know what to say than that you have my deepest sympathy... that's just how it's meant to be, and now nothing can be done about it... I believe that he would be more happy to see you smiling than sad...

jenova_sin's Avatar the sweet lips of cruelty

I'm sorry Sinn luv I know the pain of loosing someone that close to you. Please be strong I know it's tough... *hug*

^v^
    German

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

I went through almost exactly the same situation last year. I know how you are feeling/will be feeling, and you have my deepest sympathy.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I'm really sorry to hear about that.

We all have tons of sympathy for what you are going through.

Feel free to express more of what you are feeling, and if you need any help, or somone to talk to, feel free to post more, and we will see what we can do to help...

But for now, all I can say is that death is part of life, and life goes on, and you will eventually see that you need to let go of the pain, and move on, and continue to enjoy life. You need to deal with your pain, but then you have to let it go, and move on and be happy. I'm sure that's what he would have wanted.

I read all Shakespeare when my mother died, the only thing that kinda helped me (as distractions or doctors failed); counts of course only for me but I thought I should mention it (even if I didn't manage it to introduce myself yet)
    sorry and my best wishes
    T.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

My condolences for your loss. Remember that his is a life to be celebrated even tho his loss to the world is so painful.

OEC

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

I am so sorry hun, I watched my grandma, whom lived with us and I was very close with, die of cancer, and it's a horrible thing. I am so sorry you have to go through this. It's soooo hard losing someone, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are all hear for you for support. *hugs* It's going to take a long time to heal, but remember time heals all. Stay strong <3

I just wanted to tell you that you have my sincerest condolences. The folks on this board are really kind and wonderful. I have not lost my father, but I have suffered a lot of loss over the past 5 years--4 grandparents, an aunt and my next-door neighbor. Just last week, my sons' sunday school teacher died suddenly in a tragic accident. The best thing I can tell you is to just do whatever it is you need to do. Don't worry yourself about trying to be strong or taking care of anyone else. This may sound strange, but I found it very helpful to participate in putting my grandfather to rest (we were very close). There are lots of decisions that have to be made in the final arrangements and if there's a way you can have your preferences honored, it might help you in your grief. I know this is pretty personal, if it's not appropriate just disregard it. My cousin, on the other hand, really needed to spend some time in Vegas when his dad died. A lot of people in the family raised their eyebrows and said some unkind things, but he was 20 and that was really what he needed to do--it's different for everyone. I hope this is a comfort. You are in my thoughts. Blessings. CKTC

hi- yes sorry as well..I've had many losses as well.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I lost my dad nearly two years ago in August from Cancer, he was the same, silly male ego< i am still prone to it too, not going to the docks when things aren't right. First off don't even think" Oh my god I am the strong smart handle anything cool hand luke type of person" You will severely fuck yourself up trying to keep a tough mind on this. Cry and cry hard cry long. I never really mounred for my dad, probably cause he was my dad Mr. amazing, even though we didn't always get along eye to eye I think I am still in shock. I look back though and realize my dad fucking ruled. I miss him so much it hurts inside and it's worse when you don't properly greive. one peice of advice I would like to offer as I went though it for a while....don't move back home if at all possible if you havea job keep it and don't leave your friends. I did and every day i regret it. My most heartfelt sympathies go to you...it takes a weak man no strength not to cry it takes a strong man strength to fall to his knees and through rivers of tears ask why.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

It really does suck to lose a father, after 12 or so years I still miss mine

Pzychotic's Avatar Dark Entity

I'm so sorry to hear bout this... Prayers to you and yours...

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

My sympathies as well. Both my parents died of cancer. I don't think there is much that the doctor could have done, I don't believe in the chemo and radiation myself. I think when I go, I just want a bunch of morphine...

Just live your life and try to be happy, just realize how temporary and short life really is....

Sorry to hear it Nina... Condolences and sympathy to you.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

don't try to force yourself to getover it, it will take time some days will be better then others there isn't one right way to deal with it... some people shove it deep down and deal a little bit at a time others call out of work and shut themselves down for a little while to let it all out at once. do what you feel is right for you.

hugs and warm thoughts
    ~marc

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

both my parents are dead, both sudden heart attacks, one day there next day gone. the 1st one to go isnt as bad as the 2nd one, because you tend to put all your pain away to help the one left, but when theyre both gone all the pain from the 1st comes back. cry when you need to, but dont feel guilty of feeling other emotions, you cant cry all the time.
    you will never fully get over, it sucks but thats part of life (& death)
    just go with the flow and dont try to stop the pain.

+ Reply to Thread