+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: These are just priceless...

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Default These are just priceless...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: These are just priceless...

hahaha,i can't stand those kids.....i lose hope in the world when i see them...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wanna hear something funny, the 2nd time i saw Cannibal Corpse,there was a whole group of little "black metal"fuck-ups, all trying to "mosh" with themselves and as soon as the music started they got all into it ,than EVERYBODY started thrashing these fucking kids,like mad, a so after the first song well BEFORE corpse came on they went aaall the way to the back,and even left a little later.....and i swear a few of them were crying,HAHAHA.....

sorry excuse for humans....

since when the Fuck was it cool to throw a gallon of white,and black paint on your face and a bunch of Faux spikes?.......soooo not.metal or goth ,whatever the fuck they were trying....

i wish they came after me with that sacrifice bullshit,i'd have a reason to knock some since in their fucked up heads....

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    It's suburbian black metal!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

you're just jealous because you don't have the guts to make a fool of yourself. don't take shit so seriously, if it makes them happy to look like bad KISS impersonaters, don't be a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    you're just jealous because you don't have the guts to make a fool of yourself. don't take shit so seriously, if it makes them happy to look like bad KISS impersonaters, don't be a hater.
    i don't really have a problem with them ,exept that ,like the "scene" kids, all of the ones i've met have a real shit attitude and i really don't like that.....the paint is stuipid,but i don't hate them for it,it's the shit demener they have like 95% of the time....

Who said I was taking it seriously? It's just funny.

although the kid with the flag was pretty amusing. I didn't know that the state of Isreal was black metal... go figure. whatever floats yer boat, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    Who said I was taking it seriously? It's just funny.
    i thinkthat was in reference to me...

yeah I do know that attitude that you're refering to at shows. I mean I guess metal was never really harmonious, but punk is supposed to be about unity and when i see all these jock kids in the hxc pitt trying to have a pissing contest they do deserve to get what they ask for...

yeah I do know that attitude that you're refering to at shows. I mean I guess metal was never really harmonious, but punk is supposed to be about unity and when i see all these jock kids in the hxc pitt trying to have a pissing contest they do deserve to get what they ask for...
    damn straight,haha.....that wierd "harcore dancing" shit they do ,caused a fight at like half of our shows...which almost always means the show has to stop.....i don't evevn know why they come they certainly don't like the music?(the harcore/"scene" kids that is).....

wow...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

wow...
    Guy looks like something painful is on the way out.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Man Oh Man, there have been some funny pics here lately. These kids are priceless. I can't wait till they turn 13 and realise what they were doing. LOL

although the kid with the flag was pretty amusing. I didn't know that the state of Isreal was black metal... go figure. whatever floats yer boat, I guess.
    guess they tried to turn the david-star upside-down --
    maybe for ages

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhaha. ...........................ha oh dear did they apply all that makeup in veiw of a mirror we dont have anything quite like that in this town shame really sorry been drinking again not really one for great come backs anyway

Man, I almost pissed my pants. Too funny. In 10 years most of these kids are going to be so ashamed of those photos.

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Fucking great It's hard to make me laugh but that really did it.. sent to a couple of friends too who found it cool, especially the "KISS: Psycho Surburbia" one..

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK

That looks COOL! Screw you all.

How dare you make fun of people's subcultural antics. Even if you find it amusing, some folks get to have fun when they dress up all weird and get together for concerts and such. All this 'making fun' just causes people to be afraid to experiment with various subcultural identities and such. Do they always nail it? No. I haven't ALWAYS looked perfectly cool, but I'd feel bad if people were being jerks about it.

Cool subcultures would be a lot better off if they didn't spend their time knocking each other all the time. We should focus on the OUTSIDE forces that prevent us from having a good time.

Don't be a lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack

How dare you make fun of people's subcultural antics. Even if you find it amusing, some folks get to have fun when they dress up all weird and get together for concerts and such. All this 'making fun' just causes people to be afraid to experiment with various subcultural identities and such. Do they always nail it? No. I haven't ALWAYS looked perfectly cool, but I'd feel bad if people were being jerks about it.

Cool subcultures would be a lot better off if they didn't spend their time knocking each other all the time. We should focus on the OUTSIDE forces that prevent us from having a good time.

Don't be a lobster.

In most cases i would agree with you but theese people just take themselves way to damn seriously. If these people where just trying to have a good time and whatnot thats one thing but theese black metal kids all take this shit way WAY too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat

since when the Fuck was it cool to throw a gallon of white,and black paint on your face and a bunch of Faux spikes?.......soooo not.metal or goth ,whatever the fuck they were trying....

There is a lot of crossover between gamers and black metal. I have some Cradle of Filth albums, although music is not really my thing. I admit I made a post about Dungeons and Dragons for Dummies on my own site today. Isn't one of the Blue Blood girls married to a member of Cradle of Filth? I think the pictures are entertaining but not in a scornful way. They just look like fun pictures of friends in costume. Some costumes are better than others. When I was younger, I liked to run around science fiction conventions in a fur bikini. If I saw a photo of that now, I would not be humiliated. I would just be a little sad that I was in better shape then.

Don't be a lobster.

good point!
    arrogance definetely is worse than authentic teenage kicks
    and maybe derives from the inability to still get them!
    they deserve respect!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

.............. I'm sure quite a few of us looked EXACTLY like that for a little while.

Don't be a lobster.

i'm all for that ,man,but you gotta know how most of these kids are,there NOT your kiss crazy funn whatever the hell, there SUPER serouis about their shit,and they have the Shittest attitudes ever,so how can you not have some amount of contempt to people when almost every single person in that Grenre/scence/style whatever the fuck it is?...... hey , if you can still be cool with these kids ,full!!, after they shut down your shows(that's what happen to me..) ,ect,ect than you sir are a much better person than me.......and i owe you a find beer,haha........

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    good point!
    arrogance definetely is worse than authentic teenage kicks
    and maybe derives from the inability to still get them!
    they deserve respect!
    Tennage kicks? half the people in those pics must be at least in thier 20's. I think people are taking this too seriously its freaking joke jesus...

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Tennage kicks? half the people in those pics must be at least in thier 20's. I think people are taking this too seriously its freaking joke jesus...

So people should act as normal as possible and not have fun?

you shulod lighten up. im in my 20s now and i still like to have fun and evreytihng!!!!!

So people should act as normal as possible and not have fun?
    No i never said that. But like i said before is that theese people take it way to seriously and dont do it just to have fun i used to know some people like this and they took it soo seriously it was creepy as hell and they where all into like sacrificing animals to satan and shit i know all black metal people arent like that but the ones who do all the coprse paint and shit are more often than not and besides like i said before this thread is supposed to be a joke its not to be taken seriously.

Ok i think this thread has gotten out of hand it was just a lighthearted joke until someone decided to get all pissy about i mean if yoou think the humour is poor taste say so but it isnt neccesary to start being all negative and nasty about it I mean honestly...

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Its not the first time anyone has done it. Look at KISS, Alice Cooper, Venom, GWAR, and many other bands have all done that. All those bands had fans that would go to the concerts in make-up. but I do remember all the bullshit that would come out in the media about devil worship and murders from dumbasses that would take it too serious. I do think its stupid but its not anything I havent lived through allready.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Don't be a lobster.

Just because I find the pics amusing (which I do) I would NEVER tell them or imply to them not to do it. I am glad there are kids out there today that are not afraid to be/look/act goofy. More power to them and I hope they are having fun.

Don't be a lobster.
    I've been a part of this subculture for awhile, and most people that I know who are into it as well would find these pictures ridiculous. Most of these kids in the pictures were not dressing like that to go to concerts, they probably just took the pictures to shock people. I've been to black metal concerts, and I rarely see anyone who looks like this. Most of these people are fans of COF anyways, a band that has never been respected in the bm scene, and take it way too seriously.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

oh dear god. i understand that they're just kids and have the right to express themselves and all, but does anyone else look at these pictures and really think that there isn't nearly enough chlorine in the gene pool?
    K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    oh dear god. i understand that they're just kids and have the right to express themselves and all, but does anyone else look at these pictures and really think that there isn't nearly enough chlorine in the gene pool?
    K
    exactly...

damn.... it's tipical swedish fashion.....
    fancy goths...

ou should see those fancy punkers with mobiles and credit cards and eating at mac donalds how punk is that........

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Ok i think this thread has gotten out of hand it was just a lighthearted joke until someone decided to get all pissy about i mean if yoou think the humour is poor taste say so but it isnt neccesary to start being all negative and nasty about it I mean honestly...
    Well, ya know, when you (not you specifically) make quite sweeping generalizations about groups of people based on photos of them, I think you're bound to upset some folks. The fact that much of the black metal subculture is about a cunt hair removed from gothic subculture also paints these reactions with a certain irony.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Hehe. I laugh, because I used to do that too. But I've found my look, and I like it. Its wayyy different that how it used to be. Hah. Anyways. I can say taht I agree with killerkat, that these kids have shit attitudes, and those people suck. Sure experiment all you like. I'll still look at you the same. As a person, as a human, not as a "fucking freak". Its pretty funny how they're wearing Cradle shirts, and called "black metal posers", and its true. CoF is not black metal. They're heavy, but not black metal. Thats just my two cents.

*shrugs* I basically have no opinion on that. If they enjoy it, let them, if not, then fine.

Im not sure I explained that fully, but oh well.

+ Reply to Thread