+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inked in BlueBlood

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Default Inked in BlueBlood

Hey guys, sorry Ive been gone for a while. Ive been working on our demo and pulling Looooong nights at work, so it dosent leave me much 'puter time. Anyways, what made me decide to post is that I got my shirt on Friday (Yayyyy), the day before I went to the Tampa Tattoo Fest, and decided that it was a prime shirt to get inked in. Sorry Forrst/Amelia, but I had to cut the sleeves so Lisa (my artist) could work.

Default Re: Inked in BlueBlood

...okay...aparrantly in my time away, I have not become any less of a computer moron....I'll post the pics as soon as I figure out what I did wrong....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CorporateGoth
    ...okay...aparrantly in my time away, I have not become any less of a computer moron....I'll post the pics as soon as I figure out what I did wrong....
    You could upload them from the advanced setting mode. Just hit the insert image icon and type in the location. You don't have to know html.

OEC

and

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

OEC

Wow.....that was fast!! While I was trying to figure out what the hell....and then it was fixed for me! Thank guys! And by the way, the Artists name is Lisa Schmoldt....she's an amazing artist.

No problem! I plan on getting inked again as soon as my fiance gets back in town. Think I'm going to get a dragon on my back and shoulders. I'm pretty sure I will, anyway. He's wanted to get inked together for a while.

I'd love to do it (get inked) with my wife.....but we have really different styles of work that we want done, so its tough to get the artists together (and hard to get someone to watch our 3 kids so we can both do it at the same time). The convention would have been a great place to do it, but her artist was still at his shop. Plus, having THAT many people looking at you is kinda unnerving actually. I certainly dont mind people looking at the work, but it does almost make you feel like you're "on display" the whole time.

Well, his mom is going to be keeping the girls for a whole month, so we'll have a little time to get it all finished.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Awesome...love the colors and theme. You'll have to post a close up of it soon.

Well, being the computer moron that I am, I may need to enlist the help of others (hahaha), but Ill have Laura take some pixs as soon as she gets home! Glad you like it...Im extatic about it!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

nice ink you got there im not normaly a fan of colorful ink but that looks prety good

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Kickass! Represent!

Looks good man. I know what you mean about being "on display." I go to conventions as well. Good and bad points about them. Was all that done in one sitting or did a take a couple days? Alot of color. Does your artist, Lisa have a web site?

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Always great to see loads of ink, expecially in a Blue Blood Tee. (even thought I don't have one, POO). Nice ink, send a close up. All my ink is black work only, but i like all ink.

Thanx! It was done in one looooong sitting (12:45 to 9:00 with a few breaks thrown in). And her website is here . This site is how I discovered her. I had all but given up on finding a "local" artist who did egyptian themes I liked. She has some incredible pieces on this site, and even more in her portfolio. She is also a really cool lady. She had past clients coming by with little gifts for her the whole time she was working (one even brought her a custom made arm stand). Her Froud work is stunnung also!

hehehehe...Amelia said "represent".....hehehe

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

wow That tat is sweett...im looking for a good artist for my back piece and tampa is only an hour away...does she have a shop..or an email you can shoot me over?

+ Reply to Thread