+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stalking

Default Stalking

If you had to chose someone to stalk... who would it be?

Pick one from real life and one from Blue Bloof Boards

*one of those time killing threads.....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Stalking

in my life >1.my female compadre`.......

from the ol' blood..>....and sorry Jax......but yea Jax................i think......maybe OEC

dammit, i hate sounding weird..........

forgot to make my choices

stalking here -> BrightStar

IRL -> my mom (that would make it totaly easier to stalk.... that's when you're lazy)

Jax is good choice too but i heard she has a big angry fiance...

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    jax is good choice too but i heard she has a big angry boyfriend fiance
    also heard she has a few stalkers, soo i hope she wouldn' t mind too much, hahaha......

I should rename this thread in New Jax Fan Club on BBB or something like that

Let's see...real life: My fiance. Does that count? I'd stalk him like no one's business. He wouldn't even have a chance!

On here...this is a toughie. Probably OEC or...hmm. OEC orrrrrrrrrrr like 5 others.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Am currently stalking Mila Jovovich (to no avail)

Debating upon stalking Jax (she might kick my ass)
    Debating upon stalking Keiko (she might like it)

You can't stalk Jax, she already said I could.....lol jk
    Seriously though, I don't see a point in stalking people. I don't like it when they do it to me, so I'm not going to bother doing it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    You can't stalk Jax, she already said I could.....lol jk
    Seriously though, I don't see a point in stalking people. I don't like it when they do it to me, so I'm not going to bother doing it to them.
    Well then ..like it or not, I'll just start stalking you while your stalking her and kill two birds with one stone.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, I love this thread already. Careful, you guys might make my head swell...which wouldnt be a bad thing if I had a cock...

My fiance isnt big and angry, he might get turned on if I was stalked;]

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Lol, I love this thread already. Careful, you guys might make my head swell...which wouldnt be a bad thing if I had a cock...

My fiance isnt big and angry, he might get turned on if I was stalked;]

care to elaborate on the feeling of having like half of the people on here wanting to stalk you?......enquiring minds like to know......

hahaha

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, Im either doing something really right...or really wrong. Haha.

I feel loved;p

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

And as far as the thread goes Id stalk Christoper Walken and if I could keep up...Amelia;p

forgot to make my choices

stalking here -> BrightStar

IRL -> my mom (that would make it totaly easier to stalk.... that's when you're lazy)
    Why Me? **

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Well then ..like it or not, I'll just start stalking you while your stalking her and kill two birds with one stone.

Sounds hot!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Lets see...of the Blue Blood gals...I'd stalk...Hmmmm...that's a tough one eh?

I mean I could stalk Jax but with like a half dozen of you already doing that I'd be too crowded in the bushes and trying to get a good vouyer spot would be tough with all the competition. I don't think I want to deal with that...I'd get annoyed at one of the other stalkers and pick a fight. Try explaining THAT one to the cops..."Yeah he was like encroching on my pre-planned stalking spot officer...so I hit him with my night vision goggles."

Scar would be cool to stalk...but she'd probably be the most dangerous too. She doesn't look like she'd take too kindly to it...plus she bites.

Lady K...well...not much to stalk cause she'd always be playing video games and RPG's so I'd end up spending all my time trying to beat her scores on my GBA...and mocking her secretly when she dies in assorted RPG's.

My all time fav has the devil on her side and I don't think I wanna cross the great horned one...plus she could soooooooooo kick my ass.

Amelia would be fun to stalk but then she'd ban me from the message board and that would suck

So...I would have to choose...Forrest!...cause he'd be too drunk to notice me or really busy doing that thing he does so well. Plus it's an added bonus cause if I'm stalking him chances are I get to see naked hotties. So really he's the best choice overall in my "If I was to stalk..." book.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Why Me? **
    I guess you will like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire

I mean I could stalk Jax but with like a half dozen of you already doing that I'd be too crowded in the bushes and trying to get a good vouyer spot would be tough with all the competition. I don't think I want to deal with that...I'd get annoyed at one of the other stalkers and pick a fight. Try explaining THAT one to the cops..."Yeah he was like encroching on my pre-planned stalking spot officer...so I hit him with my night vision goggles."

Scar would be cool to stalk...but she'd probably be the most dangerous too. She doesn't look like she'd take too kindly to it...plus she bites.

Lady K...well...not much to stalk cause she'd always be playing video games and RPG's so I'd end up spending all my time trying to beat her scores on my GBA...and mocking her secretly when she dies in assorted RPG's.

My all time fav has the devil on her side and I don't think I wanna cross the great horned one...plus she could soooooooooo kick my ass.

Amelia would be fun to stalk but then she'd ban me from the message board and that would suck

So...I would have to choose...Forrest!...cause he'd be too drunk to notice me or really busy doing that thing he does so well. Plus it's an added bonus cause if I'm stalking him chances are I get to see naked hotties. So really he's the best choice overall in my "If I was to stalk..." book.
    You didn't mentioned one in real life.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

You didn't mentioned one in real life.
    Well...most of those I listed are in Southern California and so am I so I technically did. So HA!

I'd stalk you though...just so I could listen to some good music as I stalked.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

And as far as the thread goes Id stalk Christoper Walken and if I could keep up...Amelia;p

It will be easy! We can stalk Christopher Walken together!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Now theres a reason why you SHOULD join the party! I like fights

Just to watch of course *blink blink*.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    It will be easy! We can stalk Christopher Walken together!
    Lol, sweet!!! Why do I have a feeling hed be flattered and not pissed if he had two hot stalkers? *grin*

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    in my life >1.my female compadre`.......

from the ol' blood..>....and sorry Jax......but yea Jax................i think......maybe OEC

dammit, i hate sounding weird..........
    haha. No need to stalk me. If you're ever in Pittsburgh, I'll take you out for drinks.
    (I may be in Cali in a few months but the offer would still stand.)

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Let's see...real life: My fiance. Does that count? I'd stalk him like no one's business. He wouldn't even have a chance!

On here...this is a toughie. Probably OEC or...hmm. OEC orrrrrrrrrrr like 5 others.
    I'll buy you a drink if you're ever in town. Would love to meet you (and your fiance if he's around)

OEC

I'd stalk Cheinara were she single, so I'll just settle for some hanging out if she's ever in PA or Cali when I am. I already know a few people here in irl

I'd stalk Yulia Tymoshenko (or her daughter who is in her 20s!) irl.

OEC

Lol, sweet!!! Why do I have a feeling hed be flattered and not pissed if he had two hot stalkers? *grin*
    Well HELL YEAH.. anybody would be crasy to not like being stalked by you and Amelia. Its usually creepy when guys stalk girls, but it's sexy when girls stalk guys, is it fair? no..

Damn! You make some great points. I think I'll have to start stalking you.

+ Reply to Thread