+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alaskan DMV

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Default Alaskan DMV

I was reading a story about an Alaskan DMV. Apparently a gentleman drove his truck into the side of the DMV. Then backed up and parked it, walked in and tried to get his license renewed. One of the employees saw the whole thing unfold, and apparently the driver was intoxicated or on medication that was affecting his perceptions.

I feel for the guy. Ive been labeled a bad driver, but i consider the sidewalk a smaller roadway and viable alternative, and that grandmother rolled with the impact so its not like i killed her.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Alaskan DMV

wow thats insane. This guy hit the apartment buildings next to my house. Everyone BUT me heard it. hahahahaha.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Trotter
    I was reading a story about an Alaskan DMV. Apparently a gentleman drove his truck into the side of the DMV. Then backed up and parked it, walked in and tried to get his license renewed. One of the employees saw the whole thing unfold, and apparently the driver was intoxicated or on medication that was affecting his perceptions.

I feel for the guy. Ive been labeled a bad driver, but i consider the sidewalk a smaller roadway and viable alternative, and that grandmother rolled with the impact so its not like i killed her.

Sounds like the only way to actually make the DMV tolerable

motormenace's Avatar Senior Member

well, let's look at the situation here....

Alaska - Is there any fuckin' road there? not paved doesn't count!

druck or intoxicated going to the AMV - um, i can't explain this one that much, but it sounds like most of my expieriances.

witness - tell them you have a cold and you've been drinking NyQill (BIG N, small Y, BIG FUCKIN' Q BABY!) for your cold, ok, so it's the 40 oz. one!

+ Reply to Thread