+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football Season?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Football Season?

Apologies to our international members, but the question is about the American type of football with the oblong sort of ball. When does football season start?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Football Season?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Apologies to our international members, but the question is about the American type of football with the oblong sort of ball. When does football season start?
    The NFL starts in August/September and ends with the Superbowl in early February. That is the penultimate league and the one you see myself, Forrest and others talking about. The Arena League begins just after the superbowl. This is a league played indoors on a smaller field. The caliber of players tends to be much lower. The Canadian League starts in May and rruns til near the end of the year. NFL Europe is a developmental league that is playing right now. I mention all this as I picture you seeing folltball on tv and saying wtf? There is always football, altho the major action is the NFL.

OEC

Fuck. Obviously, I meant to say yuu see football on tv now. The Canadian League is played from May-November. This Aristotle paper is liquifying my mind.

OEC

You are so knowledgeable! Thanks

I never used to watch football until i moved in with my roomy..who he watches it all the time. He did sports betting every week on the teams at work so he made me his bookie..which made me have to watch it lol... anyways his fav. team is the bears so maybe as a request when your not so busy, you could have a model do some bears jersey photos heehee.. he'd freaking die!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    You are so knowledgeable! Thanks
    Perhaps, but this is admittedly a very trivial pursuit I actually enjoy watching
    european football (soccer) a lot more.

OEC

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    I never used to watch football until i moved in with my roomy..who he watches it all the time. He did sports betting every week on the teams at work so he made me his bookie..which made me have to watch it lol... anyways his fav. team is the bears so maybe as a request when your not so busy, you could have a model do some bears jersey photos heehee.. he'd freaking die!
    Oh, I don't know about all that, we have quite the group of Steeler fans over here. However, if we find a hottie into the Bears, I'm all about celebrating what people are into. So, if they are excited about it, then I'm happy about it. I think we'd have to do a Bears shoot i the snow though, right? That could be fun.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Oh, I don't know about all that, we have quite the group of Steeler fans over here. However, if we find a hottie into the Bears, I'm all about celebrating what people are into. So, if they are excited about it, then I'm happy about it. I think we'd have to do a Bears shoot i the snow though, right? That could be fun.
    Go steelers! *dances*

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im still a patriots fan im prolly the only hardcor patriots fan on the left coast. my life revolves around football season once it starts :

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Im into the Fantasy Football thing so I like allot of teams and players but I would have to say the team I root for the most is S.F. 49rs even though they have suck ass lately

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Well how about this.... have all the teams done with all the ladies! Each one can wear a jersey..and do some shots like they are all playing football... hrm.. ya.. just jerserys Um...were..um...dying of..um.. some disease called hyberglabothinym...or..something... and its our make a wish foundation wish! yea thats it... support it?

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Well how about this.... have all the teams done with all the ladies! Each one can wear a jersey..and do some shots like they are all playing football... hrm.. ya.. just jerserys Um...were..um...dying of..um.. some disease called hyberglabothinym...or..something... and its our make a wish foundation wish! yea thats it... support it?
    I'll keep your, err, fantasy football idea in mind.

They have women's football also.

National Women's Football Association
    Women's Professional Football League
    Independent Women's Football League

You could make a team: West Hollywood BlueBloods!

OEC

+ Reply to Thread