+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get in touch with me

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Default Get in touch with me

Forrest or Amelia, contact me off the boards either by email or on yahoo messenger (koolagh) asap, I have contact info for Peter Steele if you are still interested in doing any kind of photo shoot with him (by the way, his "long-term girlfriend/wife" and he are no longer together. So No moral dillema)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Get in touch with me

You've got a private message

Even though this may be off topic, but ,Amelia, please private message me about why you have not replied to my private messages lately.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Even though this may be off topic, but ,Amelia, please private message me about why you have not replied to my private messages lately.

I'm a very very very very busy person and once I have answered a question, I do not have the time to provide reassurance by answering it over and over again. Nothing personal.

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Forrest or Amelia, contact me off the boards either by email or on yahoo messenger (koolagh) asap, I have contact info for Peter Steele if you are still interested in doing any kind of photo shoot with him (by the way, his "long-term girlfriend/wife" and he are no longer together. So No moral dillema)

So hes single? That news will make my sister VERY happy, lol. Not that its realistic, but its always hotter to know the person your lusting after is single, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I'm a very very very very busy person and once I have answered a question, I do not have the time to provide reassurance by answering it over and over again. Nothing personal.
    Sorry about sending you the letters so often. I just didnt know if you had recieved the letters I had sent to you before.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgue1313
    So hes single? That news will make my sister VERY happy, lol. Not that its realistic, but its always hotter to know the person your lusting after is single, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread