+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 Year Old

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default 1 Year Old

Well...not a bad first year for this board huh? With one very nice rebirth our wonderful patrons have given us all THE BEST place on the net to hang out, debate, discuss, and discover. It all feels much much older than it is...

I thank those who created this fine place and those who've helped make it interesting and grow in the first year.

Like any new born this community is still learning to walk and hopefully the next year sees bigger strides and more inventive threads and interaction. It's been a strong start this freshman year...lets hope it continues.

So how does everyone feel after a year or so in this little den brightly mingled with images of beautiful women, eccentrics, and highly charged variety?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: 1 Year Old

I love this board i just hope it stays kinda small I think thats part of what makes it so great everytime i go to some of theese huge message boards with hundreds of members it seems so hard to be heard and so easy to get lost

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

this is the only place on a computer thet i've ever really gotten into...

i think the most ive ever put on any other board was likr 15 'post' or something,and i really don't even like computers......and now look,haha....

yea,this place just fuckin' rules......i like how there's the regulars,and then theres always new people droppin' buy to put a new spin on things and then there out,and then it repeats,again&again.......

that'd be fucking awesome if it lasted another year ,not saying that i couldn't ,but damn that be cool as hell.....

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Wouldn't wanna be any place else... there has been tons of forums I've been a part of through the years and some have turned to shit or are no longer around, of the few that I'm still active on, this is the only one I can truly call home.

Then again, I've always enjoyed anything and everything Amelia and Forrest have anything to do with.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

i love these boards and they even rewarded people with the t-shirts :-) this is one of the best boards i've ever been on and couldnt ask for a better crowd and mix

Hurray for BB...! It's the only place I ever bother to post. Keep it going!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

There is no place like home, and it's right here. Thanks AG & FB for giving us all a welcome and inviting place to express ourselves and the true freaks we are.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Can't believe it's been a year. This place has been great.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

this place is still a baby and it sure can raise hell already. this is the only message board im active in and i doubt that will change cause none of the other places iver been compare to BlueBlood, it has the right mix of evrything and tons of cool people post here. thats the main reason i stayed , noone ever called me a stupid n00b

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    noone ever called me a stupid n00b
    hell,yea i hate all that non-sense ......

i think i'm gunna do a toast to BB thread,this weekend,we all need pictures of us giving Ameila&Forrest,as well as BB and our fellow BBr's a fat toast!!!

now i just need to finally find a damn camera .....

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

well happy birthday to the ol blood cheers

+ Reply to Thread