+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss Bunny on HBO all this week

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Miss Bunny on HBO all this week

Sexy redhead Blue Blood Miss Bunny is appearing on HBO all this week in a segment all about her.

You can see a short sample video from the show by clicking this link.

Showtimes today are:

Date/Time Channel Title Rated Min Genre

5/20 2:45 AM HBO - EAST G-STRING DIVAS 09: EDUCATING MISS BUNNY
    TVMA 26 Documentary
    5/20 2:45 AM HBO High Definition - EAST G-STRING DIVAS 09: EDUCATING MISS BUNNY
    TVMA 26 Documentary
    5/20 2:45 AM HBO LATINO - EAST G-STRING DIVAS 09: EDUCATING MISS BUNNY
    TVMA 26 Documentary
    5/20 5:45 AM HBO LATINO - WEST G-STRING DIVAS 09: EDUCATING MISS BUNNY
    TVMA 26 Documentary
    5/20 5:45 AM HBO - WEST G-STRING DIVAS 09: EDUCATING MISS BUNNY
    TVMA 26 Documentary

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Default Re: Miss Bunny on HBO all this week

I'll be sure to catch it!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Thats awesome.. Huzzah for MissBunny, sucks to be me with no HBO though.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

my dad blocked all things rated MA and R.

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Dont Get Me Wrong I Think That Miss Bunny Is Beautiful But I Do Believe That G String Divas Dont Depict Us Dancer In A Real Way.. Ive Been Dancing For 11 Years And And Never Worked In Places Like Those... But You Go Girl For Getting Nationally Recognized!!!!!

Bloodykisses....
    Nina Sinn 666

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN
    Dont Get Me Wrong I Think That Miss Bunny Is Beautiful But I Do Believe That G String Divas Dont Depict Us Dancer In A Real Way.. Ive Been Dancing For 11 Years And And Never Worked In Places Like Those... But You Go Girl For Getting Nationally Recognized!!!!!

Bloodykisses....
    Nina Sinn 666

It is a totally different experience at a club in Los Angeles vs. a club in Baltimore vs. a club in Las Vegas vs. a club in Atlanta. Those are just some of the cities I've been to clubs in, but I think it is safe to say clubs tend to be really different regionally.

On a pleasing note, I got a free trial of HBO at just the right time.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...that show is not 100% truthful?!

DAMMIT! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Entourage is not a documentary!

Truth be said I like the show...my favourite is this one about a guy who falls in love with a dancer and how she leads him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...that show is not 100% truthful?!

DAMMIT! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Entourage is not a documentary!

Truth be said I like the show...my favourite is this one about a guy who falls in love with a dancer and how she leads him on.
    Ouch. Haven't seen that episode yet. Which one is it?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Ouch. Haven't seen that episode yet. Which one is it?
    I really wish I remembered the girls name...she was a very cute african-american girl who was the object of this stereotypical big redneck type white guy. It was SO blatent she was leading him on you really had to wonder how in denial or naive he was. He ended up getting into an "altercation" with her friggin hilarious boyfriend who had half his hair blond and the other black. Both were a very cute couple in all truth...

It's a scene that's pretty common from what I hear and rightly so really. If a guy is dumb enough to fall for a dancer AT HER WORK...well then you deserve to be turned into her private ATM. I have nothing against dancers but their is no way I would ever be dumb enough to fall for their fake flattery and affections...

Unless I was really drunk...or lonely...or both.

I really wish I remembered the girls name...she was a very cute african-american girl who was the object of this stereotypical big redneck type white guy. It was SO blatent she was leading him on you really had to wonder how in denial or naive he was. He ended up getting into an "altercation" with her friggin hilarious boyfriend who had half his hair blond and the other black. Both were a very cute couple in all truth...

It's a scene that's pretty common from what I hear and rightly so really. If a guy is dumb enough to fall for a dancer AT HER WORK...well then you deserve to be turned into her private ATM. I have nothing against dancers but their is no way I would ever be dumb enough to fall for their fake flattery and affections...

Unless I was really drunk...or lonely...or both.

Everyone knows there are no drunk or lonely guys in strip clubs.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Everyone knows there are no drunk or lonely guys in strip clubs.
    That's why I said REALLY drunk or lonely...heh heh.

Mildly buzzed and lonely is what pays for lapdances and puts $1 bills on the lil dancing area.

Truth is this brings up the subject of GOOD strip clubs...anyone know any in good ole L.A. that haven't either gone totally trashy or overly burlesque?

That's why I said REALLY drunk or lonely...heh heh.

Mildly buzzed and lonely is what pays for lapdances and puts $1 bills on the lil dancing area.

Truth is this brings up the subject of GOOD strip clubs...anyone know any in good ole L.A. that haven't either gone totally trashy or overly burlesque?
    Los Angeles strip clubs tend to have the same problem as Los Angeles rock clubs, only more so. Everyone is so blase and indifferent. They are sort of like, yeah, yeah, naked woman whatever. People tend to go to them to hang out with friends or do business and not so much for the show of it.

I really like clubs where they make a production of it. I never get lapdances, but I will totally tip for impressive dancing or use of fire.

G-String Divas may not present strippers in the most realistic way, and only the girls on the show know if it presents them in a realistic way. The only defense I offer for the show is that it shows the dancers in a very human way. For average america this is not how dancers are usually represented. To average america strippers are presented as whores to be reviled or victims to be pitied. As Amelia pointed out LA is not average america, but it is good someone is presenting a different side of the story, accurate or not.

imho, ymmv, ttfn and all that.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN

Bloodykisses....
    Nina Sinn 666
    I would agree in that it's definitely a reflection on ONE club in ONE city, and that it sorta passed itself off as more of a "this is what the industry is like" documentary. The place definitely came off as a lot more "professional" than most of the joints I've seen or heard about from employees, but HBO tends to sugarcoat their sex "documentaries," so it wouldn't surprise me if they left out some of the "less glamorous" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    I would agree in that it's definitely a reflection on ONE club in ONE city, and that it sorta passed itself off as more of a "this is what the industry is like" documentary. The place definitely came off as a lot more "professional" than most of the joints I've seen or heard about from employees, but HBO tends to sugarcoat their sex "documentaries," so it wouldn't surprise me if they left out some of the "less glamorous" stuff.
    Probably true. Sexomentaries in general tend to be more aimed at titillating than genuinely informing most of the time.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Yeah! I love Miss Bunny!

+ Reply to Thread