+ Reply to Thread

Thread: got deleted from mysp@ce

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default got deleted from mysp@ce

I know this happened to a bunch of people here, so I was just wondering what the deal with that was. I didn't even know I got deleted, it just said there was an error and it's been sent to the tech group, yadda yadda. and then later on my freind said, why aren't you on ******* anymore?

I don't really care because the thing is stupid anyways and I never used it especially after hearing how several members were mistreated by it, but I thought it was pretty rude to not tell me why they were kicking me off. I mean sure, I've posted some rude crude stuff, actually that's everything that I've posted, but that was since day 1, so it's not like I'm offending people all of the sudden. so if it was for that, I'd like the pleasure to know that I got banned for whatever, give me something to brag about.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: got deleted from mysp@ce

do you have to pay for the account?.......

^in that case i'd be pissed....

no, but I did spend a lot of time telling someone else what to do to make my page.

no offence man, but if you had alot of your highly spirited discussions,they might have pulled the plug....

i still think it's bullshit...

i've heard they just kinda randomly pull shit ,on their own accord...which is really sad if you think about,that they sit all there time going through shit......

naw, it's cool. I had a few yeah, but they were mostly civil. the most radical thing I said was like that I was going to blow up my car and a ride a bike. maybe they thought I was a terrorist, haha.

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

im on *******, make another account, and use the same name so people can find you again, how many times can they delet you, if there is anyone you really want to keep in tuch with trade e-mails and do that,
    if you do make another account, add me k??
    look up e-mail rayvanfire@yahoo, it will take you straight to my page, you will be welcomed as a friend on my page(=^.^=)

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

why does it do the **** for that?????

ok cool. it does that because several members of this board were deleted like me, and I think there may also be some company shit talking, so our most gracious hosts don't like that site and don't want to give it free promotion by having it's name spoken on here. I agree with that policy, but seeing as how my rant was to talk about how they are effed and kind of persuades people not to like them, I hope that I am not overstepping my authority.

yeah fuck that site!

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I agree with that policy, but seeing as how my rant was to talk about how they are effed and kind of persuades people not to like them, I hope that I am not overstepping my authority.
    i think site bashing,for those sites we all know, is perfectly all right........and fun ....

true... even if we are on them and dred them to death!!!

New Mexico. . . and Texas. . . and I went to college in Philly

I had a friend whose account got deleted because she posted some naughty, though not-explicit, pictures. I wondered why that happened, when I've seen lots of obscene pictures there, but I decide it was because her account was new, and they were keeping an eye on it. I guess after you've been on it awhile, they stop paying attention.

Oh, yeah, and you can complain about someone's profile, bringing it to their attention, which might get it deleted. My friend's site was focused on transsexuals and transvestites, and some people probably find that offensive. Screw 'em.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

my little brother had the funniest ******* page ever and it got deleted....well because there was a pic of him smoking pot on it. retarded *******. i would be sad because i have so many long lost friends i can only contact through there.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i aslo got deleted aparently they do check peoples profiles for nudity

+ Reply to Thread