+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favourite cigarettes

Default Favourite cigarettes

Mine is Camel.... and yours?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Favourite cigarettes

Turkish Golds....baby!!.....(those are camel,by the way,seems like nobody smokes them)

there's one hangin' outta my mouth right now......

if i'm feelin' it then Turkish Jades....

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    there's one hangin' outta my mouth right now......
    same here...
    damn, I wish to quit... good thing is that I'm on 10-15 cigs'a'day... it was worse before....

aaah,hell , i go threw like a pack a week....been that way for years...so im not to bad...

i've actualy quite many times, it's easy for me ,i just kinda casually start again ,months or year later,for whatever reason.......

quitting things is always NO problem at all.......<for me that is.....

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

peter jackson's for me, they're cheaper than the other brands

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I quit... but my fav has always been Red's (Marlboro)

I like Black Death Cigs....But they are hard to get....I have to order them from smoke shops or online....

When we were in New Orleans they had a brand called Go To Hell.. those were funny

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

I smoke American Spirit menthols

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    I smoke American Spirit menthols
    [IMG]http://www.IMG]

hell yea,man, i have a chick friend that smokes those,not the menthols though,her's come in a tin,and smell kinda,vaugely
    like bad weed..... ...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

I usually smoke Djarum Blacks but those are expensieve when I cant afford them i smoke Pall Malls

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    I usually smoke Djarum Blacks
    I like the cherry ones my girlfriend smokes um so Ill have one once and a while

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

im poor so I roll my own but I usually use zen which is flavored (cognac is the best) and if I buy a pack for the road it's lucky stirkes or newport. If I buy a pack for the stripclub it's usually sweet dreams chocolate or dharjum black.

I smoke American Spirits too

aaah,hell , i go threw like a pack a week....been that way for years...so im not to bad...

i've actualy quite many times, it's easy for me ,i just kinda casually start again ,months or year later,for whatever reason.......

quitting things is always NO problem at all.......<for me that is.....
    Just curious is it really quitting if you go back? Wouldnt be more like a break or a vacation? I mean if somebody stops smoking for a day is that really quitting if he goes right back to it? To me I just dont really think it is having quit once you have come back. But maybe thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Just curious is it really quitting if you go back? Wouldnt be more like a break or a vacation? I mean if somebody stops smoking for a day is that really quitting if he goes right back to it? To me I just dont really think it is having quit once you have come back. But maybe thats just me
    well, yes and no....see i've done more drugs/etheobotanical substances in my life ,if i didn't learn to just,up and quit things ,i'd be dead or insane(not sure if i caught that one )......

the times i quit ,i truly did quit....i had NO temptation or whatever to smoke during that time.......

and when i started again ,it was just a casual thing,i don't know really,just kinda like if i ran out and didn't feel like getting a pack,i didn't have to,even if it was a ( some random time).........

well, yes and no....see i've done more drugs/etheobotanical substances in my life ,if i didn't learn to just,up and quit things ,i'd be dead or insane(not sure if i caught that one )......

the times i quit ,i truly did quit....i had NO temptation or whatever to smoke during that time.......

and when i started again ,it was just a casual thing,i don't know really,just kinda like if i ran out and didn't feel like getting a pack,i didn't have to,even if it was a ( some random time).........
    Drugs? Just curious what all exactly have you done or is that a question you wouldnt like to answer? I was just wondering if it was really quitting because Ive known a lot of people who have said at some point that they were going to quit drinking, smoking a long with a couple other things just to end up back doing it. I have quit a lot of things in my life from the past and havent went back yet so I was just trying to figure out figure out what it is that causes people to end up back doing it even if they say that they have no problem quitting. Me when I say I am done doing something well I am done for good.

Drugs? Just curious what all exactly have you done or is that a question you wouldnt like to answer? I was just wondering if it was really quitting because Ive known a lot of people who have said at some point that they were going to quit drinking, smoking a long with a couple other things just to end up back doing it. I have quit a lot of things in my life from the past and havent went back yet so I was just trying to figure out figure out what it is that causes people to end up back doing it even if they say that they have no problem quitting. Me when I say I am done doing something well I am done for good.
    sorry but i'm about to bake up some breakfast,but there's ALOT of information on such substances as well as complicatied chemical extractons,alkaloids,substrates,ect,ect,....on here all from me eif you search around.....

i've studied etheobotanicals,,ect,for the better part of ,hell, can't think right now but many years......

moving right along.....

there is all number of things that could result in doing things again,i don't even know myself,i say "casual" becuse it's NOT some kind of mental/physical need....

we all have our own stitches & scars,who know what causes people to jump back into things...it's unique to each person,for me i don't really know,just the casual smoke/glass of whisky is just dandy to me,becuse i can quit if it came down to it,and i'd have NO physical/mental need/want to continue with the substance....

some people,although few in numbers, can just up an quit whatever,whenever they want,and for those people you'll notice they often flip-flop on stuff like that ,becuse there is no real need to have a constant usage.....

it's pastry bakin' time .......

sorry but i'm about to bake up some breakfast,but there's ALOT of information on such substances as well as complicatied chemical extractons,alkaloids,substrates,ect,ect,....on here all from me eif you search around.....

i've studied etheobotanicals,,ect,for the better part of ,hell, can't think right now but many years......

moving right along.....

there is all number of things that could result in doing things again,i don't even know myself,i say "casual" becuse it's NOT some kind of mental/physical need....

we all have our own stitches & scars,who know what causes people to jump back into things...it's unique to each person,for me i don't really know,just the casual smoke/glass of whisky is just dandy to me,becuse i can quit if it came down to it,and i'd have NO physical/mental need/want to continue with the substance....

some people,although few in numbers, can just up an quit whatever,whenever they want,and for those people you'll notice they often flip-flop on stuff like that ,becuse there is no real need to have a constant usage.....

it's pastry bakin' time .......

Now I know a little something about drugs from my past not really from the user side. I was just asking because I am curious as to how fucked up you really were and how close to death you actually came. As for etheobotanicals or whatever you said it is well I am not familiar in the least with that word. I do know what Ethnobotanicals is but I doubt that is what you studied because I guess if you studied it you would probably know how to spell it. So when you get some time could you please tell me what the word you mentioned means?

Now I know a little something about drugs from my past not really from the user side. I was just asking because I am curious as to how fucked up you really were and how close to death you actually came. As for etheobotanicals or whatever you said it is well I am not familiar in the least with that word. I do know what Ethnobotanicals is but I doubt that is what you studied because I guess if you studied it you would probably know how to spell it. So when you get some time could you please tell me what the word you mentioned means?

Entheo-botany & Entheo-pharmacology-The Traditional & Modern Cultural Use of Psychaoctives

if you admit you don't know about it,than you shouldn't critisize.....

Entheo-botany & Entheo-pharmacology-The Traditional & Modern Cultural Use of Psychaoctives

i'll elaborate......

ENTHEOGEN
    theo=god, spirit
    gen=creation
    Substances which generate god or spirit within. Peyote or psilocybin mushrooms are traditional examples of this.

(from Entheogens and the Future of Religion)

psychoactive sacrament; a plant or chemical substance taken to occasion spiritual or mystical experience
    hallucinogen; psychedelic

and there is at least about 3 people on here that have some of my notes,papers on such subjects.....

Nobody is critisizing you dude. I asked you a question and said that I had never heard of that word. I then made mention to the only word close to it that I knew and said that since you studied it you would probably know how to spell it. Which basically meant that you are obviously talking about a word that I had not heard of. And now that you spell things the way you have I do know of what you are speaking about. So calm down man

pall mall lights 100s... used to be marlboro lights 100s... but, *sigh*... im too broke for those anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by delilahbrat
    pall mall lights 100s... used to be marlboro lights 100s... but, *sigh*... im too broke for those anymore...
    find those buy one get ones! every week i buy marlboro lights 5 packs and get 5 free for about 20 bucks. just visit various gas stations or local smoke shops for the deals.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Ecstasy's...they are herbal...smell like Pot when you smoke em (got thrown out of a restaurant because someone thought it WAS pot). But damn good.
    Great for migraines too..gets rid of them.

Escalot's Avatar Member
    Third star to the left, and on til morning...

anyone tried those Yves-Saint-Loraint ones? the all white ones you get in japan? theyre sooo cool....

Russian imported marlboro 100's atm... only 2 packs left...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

does crack count?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    does crack count?

haha,our resident,anti-drugs,crack smoker... .....

Exiled

Nobody is critisizing you dude. I asked you a question and said that I had never heard of that word. I then made mention to the only word close to it that I knew and said that since you studied it you would probably know how to spell it. Which basically meant that you are obviously talking about a word that I had not heard of. And now that you spell things the way you have I do know of what you are speaking about. So calm down man
    uhh...obviously you're new here. Killerkat isn't/wasn't a Junkie he was an acid head/ mushroom head/psychedelic year tripper whatever you want to call it. He's also infamous for his poor spelling. The guy can't spell for shit (no offense KK) so the fact that he couldn't spell Ethno-whatever is irrelevant.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

either Lucky Strike filters or Turkish Golds (the Jades aren't too bad though)
    Of course I'm flat broke and out of cigarettes. But my birthday is Sunday so I'm sure I can afford some with birthday money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pin
    uhh...obviously you're new here. Killerkat isn't/wasn't a Junkie he was an acid head/ mushroom head/psychedelic year tripper whatever you want to call it. He's also infamous for his poor spelling. The guy can't spell for shit (no offense KK) so the fact that he couldn't spell Ethno-whatever is irrelevant.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........i just shot fuckin whisky out my nose,that was fucking awesome.....

if i ever meet you, you got a couple drinks on me....

yea sorry people, i'm about the worst typer in the history of mankind,some days i honestly have to edit ,every single post....

i attrubute a bit of it to nerve damage,i can't feel alot of the keys,with the sides of my fingers and stuff......

anyways,thanks,that just made my night.. .....

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

no much of a cigaret man but i love cigars Cohiba makes my favorite generaly anything that has a smooth flavor and dosent make you feel sick

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Can't stand cigarettes - cigars on the other hand...

camel lights in a box here..

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pin
    Yea I am new here and I wasnt trying to pick with him I just wasnt aware of anything that spelled the way he had originally spelled it. When he spelled it in another way I completely understood what he was talking about. Personally what he is in to I really dont know much about because well where I am from there wasnt much of a need for me to learn too much about those things. So they are not my field of expertise when it comes to things of that nature. So since I never really needed to know about those things for the help of others and since I definately didnt need anything that would fuck my head up and make me crazier than people already thought I was well I never used them for personal use either. Where I am from weed is the smoke of choice and for those people who need something harder we have crack. Do I know about either of them yes. I know about crack from the other side and would never use the shit hell I would stick a gun to my head before I got so fucked up that I became a crack head. As for weed well I know about that from the other side as well heck I might know about from both sides at some point but I am not going to get in to that.

So Killer Kat if you thought that I was fucking with you or trying to well sorry it came across that way. I was just a little confused with what you were talking about with the way you spelled it at first. I got no issues with you man and trust me if I were judging you are was going to start with you I would let it be known. So again if I came across the wrong way well sorry about that man but it was just a misunderstanding

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

favorite smokes, silk cut, unfortunately I cant get them in canada so I smoke matinee

+ Reply to Thread