+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whats something pathetic about you?

Default Re: whats something pathetic about you?

Quote Originally Posted by scabre
    well i stress when my boyfriend talks to girls on the internet.. but i know its like a reflex action. we have an open relationship.. we can sleep with who we want. we love each other and are gettin married in a couple of years. im happy with this.. hell ive even watched him f**k another girl... but as ive never been in a relationship like this before for jus a second i think.. is he sleepin with her.. and them im like.. well what the hell.. so what if he is.. i wonder if she deepthroats?!?
    I'd never be able to do anything like that. I'm too self-conscious, and too jealous. That, and I'm very possessive of my husband.

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

hey cheinara and killerkat, most people say that about it, a lot of our friends say they couldnt do it either. i think theres several reasons why we have a relationship like this:

1. we both like *variety*, if we didnt have a relationship like this there is a possibility we would cheat on each other, and then therefore have a relationship based on lies, which isnt what we want!
    2. i love himt o bits, if something happened to either of us and we couldnt have sex, it wouldnt matter. To us, sex is like... eating an entire cheesecake... its fun to do and makes you feel good, but its not the be all and end all!
    3. without this relationship we wouldnt have had a 5some on monday!!

but i totally understand why most people couldnt... you know.. i never thought i could until it happened!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    yeah unfortunatly I have that problem too....
    It sucks, lol. But if I didnt care, then I would be a very hated person...Im working on it!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I thought of a few other things, lol...

Im posessive, even over my friends
    I get black out drunk and slap people in the faces for amusement, at least I think.
    I think Im better then most people

Those are a few.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

my sister went catholic and hasn't spoken to me for four years.

i'm putting on weight and it IS technically glandular - cutting down the chocolate would help though... i have an overactive thyroid, i'm on stronger drugs now, and i'm still eating the same amount that i did when my metabolism was really high. so theres my beer gland, my cake gland...

also i have been apart from my husband for only 6 nights in four years, from the first night we spent together. awwwwww.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

I have a neopets account and am babysitting anothe rprsons account indefinatley.

+ Reply to Thread