+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whats something private about you

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: whats something private about you

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Oh and just for future refrence I never said I was a victim of anything. All I said is that anything I did others were just as equally wrong as me and that it was a 2 way street and it wasnt just me. But maybe for whatever reason you are not able to comprehend what I was saying so there I just broke it down for you. Not once did I say I was a victim of any sort. So you might want to just calm down because you obviously are playing out of your league. So lets all just play nice

Please drop it does not mean try to get the last word. It means drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    This community is for human interaction, intelligent exchange of varied perspectives and opinions, and entertainment. People are going to post casually and should not feel like every word is on trial. Everyone occasionally says something which perhaps they could have expressed better or not at all. I'm not cool with having a minor scuffle blown up gigantic.

Chosen, please just drop it. I try to steer these boards in a positive direction, but I would rather be a ship captain than a police chief. We are not going to turn this into the World Court and break down every little interaction word by word to decide who is right and who is righter and who is rightest.

Jax is having a rough week. Please cut her some slack.

This goes for everyone: no name-calling.
    Ok I was just typing before you posted this. I did try to drop it. I was talking to Malcolm about his days in drag and all and was answering nicely a question one member asked when Jax came on here saying stuff to me. I know loyalty seems to be with those who have been here the longest and I saw that she had her pictures posted and all so she is obviously one of you alls girls. But cut her some slack I wasnt saying crap to her. I can let stuff go but her comment really was just trying to get a free shot in after the bell. I stopped like you said and maybe she isnt having a good week but hell I might not be either so whatever. Like I said I am trying to play nice and you can see that in my other posts.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Ok I was just typing before you posted this. I did try to drop it. I was talking to Malcolm about his days in drag and all and was answering nicely a question one member asked when Jax came on here saying stuff to me. I know loyalty seems to be with those who have been here the longest and I saw that she had her pictures posted and all so she is obviously one of you alls girls. But cut her some slack I wasnt saying crap to her. I can let stuff go but her comment really was just trying to get a free shot in after the bell. I stopped like you said and maybe she isnt having a good week but hell I might not be either so whatever. Like I said I am trying to play nice and you can see that in my other posts.

I have spoken with Jax privately. Yes, I have information you don't. But I told you she is having a rough week and asked you to cut her some slack. Everyone flies off the handle sometimes. I'm sure you will become more acclimated to this community if you chill, but you wouldn't want someone slamming you six months from now for something you said when you first got here or putting you on trial for something you said when you were having a bad day.

Please drop it does not mean try to get the last word. It means drop it.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I suppose there are lots of things I've done that noone would guess, nothing particularily interesting though

hmmm I ate over a half ounce of mushrooms one night

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Jax I was asked to play nicely which I am doing. I havent said shit to anyone to even remotely start anything since AmeliaG said something in one of the posts so I let it go. But now you are following me around quoting my posts that was in a discussion with another member and then you fuck with me. Personally I thought I was done with your pathetic, tired, weak ass comments. You need to step your game up a little bit before you get feelings hurt little girl. So you might want to do as AmeliaG said because I am only going to be nice for so long and take so much of your stupid shit before I take off the kiddy gloves and the fun really starts.

And for AmeliaG well I am playing nice like you said but this shit right here is what started it in the first place. And right now you would have to admit she would be in the wrong. I will liken it to a dog. If a dog jumps the fence goes over to a neighbors house and bites them well then I feel bad for the person but now if the dumb ass comes over to the dogs yard and keeps poking it with a stick well when the person gets ripped a part they got what he or she deserved. Well when the fun really begins you all dont blame me because Im not the dumb bitch that goes around poking dogs with sticks.
    But poking dogs with sticks is so much fun! Lol;]

(posted after the chat in the thread with my pics, just teasin;p)

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    I suppose there are lots of things I've done that noone would guess, nothing particularily interesting though

hmmm I ate over a half ounce of mushrooms one night
    that must have been fun!/The only drugs I still do are whippits.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

I am not looking to correct anyone or get any word in,last, whatever. Just putting my 2 cents in / giving an example .

i posted some misinfo a few weeks or months back about a very good artist i got corrected and i think i apologised if i didnt then i do but my point was made clear ( i hope ) but i didnt try to beat a dead horse (kinda like i am now ) i am sorry that there are ppl who dont know how to quit

Cant we all just get along ?????????

OB~26

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

OOPS forgot these

+ Reply to Thread