+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not quite new...

Default Not quite new...

Hello everyone!! I signed up quite a while ago but seem to have forgoten, so I will introduce myself and start over.
    I'm Madame Jynx a fetish/artistic/glamour model and Dom from the North East section of the US. My most recent acomplishments include being featured in Scott Church's latest book "Good Luck in Hell", KinkE Magazine in Australia, and having my lect breast shown 4 feet by 4 feet at not only the Black and Blue Ball but also Smack as a part of LC's projections for the fetish marathon weekend in NYC (there were other pictures of me too)! Soon I will be featured in Leg Sex Magazine and David Lawrence's new book being published by Secret Magazine (should be out by the end of the month).
    When I'm not encased in latex or torturing willing victims I run a local stitch and bitch called "The Recreational Needle Users", spinning at local clubs, painting, knitting, or playing with my cats.
    I also have recently been named the new events coordinator for Bound, CT. So if you are a photographer who wants to show thier work or be a guest shooter, a fetish model, or performer, or designer who would be interested in working with us, let me know!!

-Madame Jynx-

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Default Re: Not quite new...

welcome Mistress Jynx

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

welcome to the ol'blood........

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Ahoy therr welcoe aboard and enjoy your stay we wont bite at least most of us wont

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Welcome to the boards, and enjoy your stay!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Welcome and enjoy....can I play with your cats too?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

GreetingZ, hope you enjoy your stay.

+ Reply to Thread