Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jackson Verdict

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Jackson Verdict

Verdict on Jackson is ........

Default Re: Jackson Verdict

Another proud day for California Jurisprudence.Yeah, he's not guilty, not a bit.

OEC

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Hmm yeah i just watched that on TV i cant belive people made such a big deal out of the whole trial but yeah i knew that was going to happen

I don't know why they even bothered to prosecute that in California.

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RIOT,....what the hell i watched all that and didn't even see a riot,arrrrgggghh.......

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Jackson... not guilty?? what a surprise... not to the people with the confetti and the white doves. What the fuck is wrong with that fucking jury?? Of course I guess everyone has a price, and Jackson sure as hell can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RIOT,....what the hell i watched all that and didn't even see a riot,arrrrgggghh.......
    The riots would have been against a guilty verdict.

OEc

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    The riots would have been against a guilty verdict.

OEc

yea,but come one,there's jubulous(is that a word ) riots too,and i was really wanting those guilty fuel,but i had to hope for the other as the shit came out their mouth.......

My faith in humanity has been restored.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I love, love, LOVE Michael Jackson. He is NOT guilty and its about time humanity hasnt failed me.

I want to have his babies.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I want to have his babies.
    how much do think you can get for them on the black market?

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    well Im going to riot after dinner. pick me up a new TV.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

No real shock given what a royal fuck up this whole thing was from the start. There was no smoking gun....just a bunch of "stories" that sounded weird but given who was telling them...no real credibility. I was more disturbed by the parents of the children involved in all this.

He's not out of the woods yet though...

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Money can buy you anything..like even a not quilty verdict. Money and fame are powerful, evil things. You can get away with murder. Over, and Over, and Over. Its sad how low our society has sunk. Ship me to england..it's purer over there.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Money can buy you anything..like even a not quilty verdict. Money and fame are powerful, evil things. You can get away with murder. Over, and Over, and Over. Its sad how low our society has sunk. Ship me to england..it's purer over there.
    It's always been this way...it's nothing new. Every society lets it's famous and its powerful get away with just about anything. Wouldn't call England all that pure...it's tabloids are jsut as bad as they are here and it's pop culture is just as fucked up...the only diffrence is that it has it's monarchy added to the mix...how that is purer is beyond me. It lets them get away with just as much shit and even asks for more while footing the bill for those incest heavy outdated fucks.

Plus just look at any episode of Top of the Pops...pure society..I think not.

I spent 3 years in a previous life working for the law enforcement agency in central London and I can assure you it is absolutely no different there. It is all BENT!
    Still, if you bring something or someone to trial you need to be able to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt. To say their case was leaky, well.....Sneddon is to the Jackson case what the Titanic was to flotation!
    I was hoping they would nail him BUT it wasn't to be.
    I am off to "slash" my neighbor and then "roger" their kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    It's always been this way...it's nothing new. Every society lets it's famous and its powerful get away with just about anything. Wouldn't call England all that pure...it's tabloids are jsut as bad as they are here and it's pop culture is just as fucked up...the only diffrence is that it has it's monarchy added to the mix...how that is purer is beyond me. It lets them get away with just as much shit and even asks for more while footing the bill for those incest heavy outdated fucks.

Plus just look at any episode of Top of the Pops...pure society..I think not.
    HEY NOW! Let's not pick on that great institution that gave us Pans People!!!!!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

I lived over there for 2 years..loved it. so excuse me if I did not see the political crap going on. I would pick the UK over the US any day.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I love my friends. Sums it up for me as well. Live on MJ!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I lived over there for 2 years..loved it. so excuse me if I did not see the political crap going on. I would pick the UK over the US any day.

Well then anyone can love any place if you're looking at it with blinders on...same with a persons love for a celebrity, art style, music genre, or in the most extreme cases...convicted mass murderers.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

well, when you ahve surprise character witnesses like chris tucker, mcauly culkin, jay leno and kobe bryant pop into court-who would put you behind bars? they want you out so they can see who bring in next time to save your sorry ass. Jacko is guilty. he's a text book ********* in his grooming habits and he should be ashamed.

and if you dont believe me-try reading a few books on the subject.
    they amke you read phycology books in boyshomes when youre bored.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Time for leatherface Justice!!!

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

i read a story that jackson only had 20 grand in the bank and about 18 million in debts... or did i dream it?

and england has 'asbo' mania at the moment. drunk in the street? have an asbo. firing a cap gun to scare pigeons off your washing line? asbo. Picked a rose from someone elses bush? you get an asbo slapped on you. break it and you'll get fined and possibly evicted. not exactly the driven snow, more of a mudflat.

Quote Originally Posted by vixta
    i read a story that jackson only had 20 grand in the bank and about 18 million in debts... or did i dream it?

and england has 'asbo' mania at the moment. drunk in the street? have an asbo. firing a cap gun to scare pigeons off your washing line? asbo. Picked a rose from someone elses bush? you get an asbo slapped on you. break it and you'll get fined and possibly evicted. not exactly the driven snow, more of a mudflat.
    I remember hearing something about that in the movie westway to the world that the clash did...two of em were bored and had air rifles and started shooting pigeons on the roof and had the cops chasing them.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

well now...they say jackson is not guilty....WHEW! i can sleep now...

I have an idea...the 8 parents on that jury next year....should send their boys to neverland ..to spend a week alone with jackson and his *jesus juice* since he is respectable and upstanding..and would never molest a child.

I watched some of the news and some of the responses the jury gave-did you know atleast two of them voted not guilty simply because the mother of the child snapped her fingers at them? How is that fair trial?! kid is victimized for life and doesnt even get to see his attacker go to jail cuz some dumass got tissy about his mom (who has every right to be mad because imohtep was fucking her son) snapped her fingers in court.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I smell a Michael Moore documentary...

I don't know why they tried such a weak case. Jackson is a textbook ********* (even 2 jurors said they had no question he had molested other children) Hopefully, he'll change his ways (unlikely)

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I smell a Michael Moore documentary...
    In an ideal world, that would be brilliant.....

Unfortunately, I have this funny feeling that he would somehow end up defending MJ and show how it was nothing but a big Judaic left-right-moderately center-wing conspiracy started by Ahmet Ertegun via his rivalry with Berry Gordy who belatedly intended to release Ray Charles' first album.....
    Last edited by tinstar; 06-14-2005 at 06:04 PM. Reason: misspelling is bad

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I don't know why they tried such a weak case. Jackson is a textbook ********* (even 2 jurors said they had no question he had molested other children) Hopefully, he'll change his ways (unlikely)

OEC
    It is also text book that if a sexual predator gets away with their crimes they continue to do them and if they get cuaght and get away with it-they will simply rethink their strategy-find out how it went wrong(to them) and try using different methods to get what they want.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    It is also text book that if a sexual predator gets away with their crimes they continue to do them and if they get cuaght and get away with it-they will simply rethink their strategy-find out how it went wrong(to them) and try using different methods to get what they want.
    your right hopefullt hell just move to thailand and well never have to hear crappy expose articles on him ever again wouldnt that be fucking awesome

it would. ofcourse, micheal could walk into a daycare center, leave his drivers license and walk around with his pants down yelling free candy canes and he's still get off on it.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

ah poor jordan and peter haveing a a new baby to sustain media coverage only to unforatuantely give birth on the same day as the micheal jakson verdict got to put a dampener on their mood dont you think? to be pushed out of the media spot light like that...............ah what a shame

whose jordan and peter?

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

celebrity couple (yuck) page 3 glamour model and a failed popstar. complete media whores in more than one sense

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Regardless if celebs get away with things now and again, what I find really lame, is that the government spend an outragious amount of millions of dollars on this case. How many anti-pedo cops could they hire for that money? Hell, have one of those new cops do nothing but follow Jacko around, and make sure he is aware he is being watched. And have the rest of the pedo squad keep an eye on the non-celeb sex offenders, who are all over the place doing the same old shit, while everyone watches the MJ trial. That's what pisses me off. The waste of money. You could hire a lot of cops for the money they spent on this trial. Check this site out if you want to see what a big problem it is:

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/search_m...earchtype=city

You get a map, and photos of all the nice people...

And yes, I think that money they spent on MJ should have been spent
    keeping some of these people locked up, or keeping an eye on them...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    ah poor jordan and peter haveing a a new baby to sustain media coverage only to unforatuantely give birth on the same day as the micheal jakson verdict got to put a dampener on their mood dont you think? to be pushed out of the media spot light like that...............ah what a shame
    That bitch breed? dear god help us all.

Micheal Jackson? Who the fuck is that?! Wait... why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by Static Slow
    Micheal Jackson? Who the fuck is that?! Wait... why am I here?
    Damn,that's about the best thing i've heard today ......

+ Reply to Thread