+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your thoughts on facial piercings.

Default Re: Your thoughts on facial piercings.

i'm all for them as long as their not too excessive. the only facial piercing i have right now is an eyebrow ring but i might get one or two more.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I've had a few facial piercings. Right now just a labret. I've gotten mostly compliments on the ones I've had. I like facial piercings when they are placed well and compliment a persons facial structure. I am considering getting my septum redone or maybe something small in my nostril. A piercer tried to talk me into getting the one at the top of the bridge of my nose but that would drive me nuts.

BeautifulCorpse's Avatar the bitch down the street

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    My GF has had 2 lip peircings, eyebrow, tongue.
    When i had both lip peircings, i remember a few instances where i went out and was confronted about how "silly" or "ugly" or "stupid" they looked.
    i was at the bank one day and a middle-aged couple was directy behind me in line, speaking about how "immature and disgusting having metal in your face" is. obviously they were talking a little loud, as to prove that they can speak about it without worrying that i would confront them about it. but i did. i simply mentioned... "if you think having metal in your face is wrong, you should see my tits."
    They shut up quite abruptly.

Facial piercing are a big turn on! I really want to get a labret myself just don't have the time to do such things at the moment. and the most extream piercing i've seen on a face before is that big disk that they put in the lip.

I am a huge fan of facial piercings, but I suppose the fact that I make body jewlery for a living could have something to do with that. I have a 10gauge septum piercing (for the second time) I have done many ear body piercings on myself but most have grown in. My wife has a lip ring in the center after she let the one on the side grow in. We both spend alot of time at tattoo and body art festivals working. I am training/apprentice to pierce and we travel to sell jewlery.
    I love your suspension pics Jax. We waited to get suspended at the Woodstock Ny tattoo show, but to many were ahead of us. We hung out with the guys from "Rites of Passage" there. My wifes New Years resolution is to suspend. We Both are inspired by it and can't wait to do it.
    Genesis, your pictures are beautiful and thanks for posting them.

+ Reply to Thread