+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That was creepy!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default That was creepy!

ok so me and some friends went out to this palce by a river tonight. And on the way there, we pass this open barn... and inside is this man. He's just sitting there... with this solemn look on his face. He doesn't move, and he doesn't really have any emotions on his face. He looks like he just killed a bitch. So my friend says "YOU DIDN"T SEE HIM!?!" and pulls a bitch (u turn). So we pass the barn and I finally see him. And when we got to our destination something was there. Something alive. I'm not if it was alive physically or spiritually. But something was there. It was walking past my friend. So we drive out of there fast 'cause we don't know what the fuck it was... anyways we drive past the barn... and the guy is gone. It was very creeepy.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

Default Re: That was creepy!

sounds like a pretty damn good horror opening to me...

There was a lodge not too far from my hometown that was famous (at least in the area.) It was basically just a lodge out in the woods that old people would go to when they had their masonic meetings. Anyway, about 25 years ago, one of the members drove up, and found the pool there filled with dead bodies. To the brim.

Me and my friends decided to go there one night, just to see what it looked like 25 years later and abandoned (We were doing a documentary on it for class, actually.) We drove past a man walking down the road. When we first saw him, we were like, "What's that in his hand?"

It was a shotgun.

We were filming the whole time, but stupid Sarah had the light on the thing, and it was dark outside, so all we got was the reflection of the light in the window.

We finally get there, film around the lodge and grounds, and we lose one of our people because it gets foggy as HELL there, apparently, since there's a creek nearby. We had two camera teams, and one lost our guy Charles. So we're looking for him, and talking about how bad of a horror movie this feels like, etc., etc.

Charles ends up coming down the road saying he ended up a quarter mile away from the place.

So we had enough film to do whatever we needed, and got out of there. Blood wasn't dripping down the wall or anything, but it certainly was creepy.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

)whistles)spooky. See, Ive seen ay too many hrror movies to know one thign: never go somewhere abandoned when its rumored to have been a mass death scene.
    never stop to figure out what the guy is doing.
    and never-never shine light son a guy with a shotgun.

it's not just good practice for horror movies-it's also good ways of keeping your ass form getting kidnapped or killed.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

This sounds like a part of the plot for a horror film. Right before soemone is about to get it.

Me and some friends were at a party one night and some girl came up missing..We figured she was just drunk and wandered off...So we go out looking for her and find her in the woods not too far away from the house...She is crouched on the ground a pool of pee under her, shaking uncontrollably...she said she saw a man with blood covered cloths walking through the woods....
    she thought it was her boyfriend until she got close enough to see the blood on his shirt...

The next day down the road from where we were partying the police found a family murdered...The husband went nuts and offed his whole family with a cleaver....he was captured a mile behind the house we were at in an old hunting lodge....
    Kinda freaked us all out that a murderer was that close to the party we were at...

Bedlamite

One of my friends told me once about this place in Georgia that, I belive, was an old school house. Her brother took her through, the place was near falling down. You could still find chains in the closets, and other nasty little stuff like that. They took her into a particular section, and waited a few minutes. After standing there, she was hit by a wave of nausea and vomited. Apparently it happens to anyone who stands in that particular spot. Georgia is the strangest place!

+ Reply to Thread