+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draft thread....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Draft thread....

ok,since i seemed to come up in the Canada thread...

here is the draft.....

ok,i don't remember all of it or where i read it BUT....

the way the draft works,they give you shit for a while then they make you file in a line...

in said line of people,they say ther gonna call out your name,and to step forward,and that is your allegance or whatever to the army....

mosy people step forward,becuse they don't think of this...they think "my name" step forward....

BUT if you don't step forward,the sarge or whatever goes ape shit on you ,maybe even hurting you....

more shit talking,ect,ect,maybe even a case...BUT you
    ll get off...

this happened to one Very smart individual in 1940 something....

there that's the draft,i'm not worried about it,even if they do have one i'm not going,wether i do that^ or just get a warrrent,...

that doesn't have any baring on me decision to possibly move to Canada.....

my wrist hurts,now,
    K.K....

i didn't check it so there's probally a WHOLE lot of typo's sorry...

Default Re: Draft thread....

soo yea they trick you into joining the army......

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

ah yes the treak where you refuse to swear allegiance to the US army yeah im not shure how that works nowadays but there is probably something in the patriot act where that would like get you arrested or something it would be much more efficient to get a deferment of some type (physichal psychological or otherwise) deferments are actually pretty easy to get if youre smart (or very very rich and connected)

well ,i have taken over well 300 hits of acid in my life,maybe that would talk them out of it.....

*edit; fuck might as well list it...

add to that DMT

Psilocybin by the tons...

salvinorin A ....

Lsa

i could go on for a while ,maybe that would scar them .....

possibly or you could just make them think you are unstable and a drug addict

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

are you reffering to the american draft? that was disbanded after vietnam. it's still mandatory that every male american citizen sign up for it once they turn eighteen but it's not in effect and nowadays, the sergeants can only bark at you-thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    possibly or you could just make them think you are unstable and a drug addict
    if the draft were stillaround thouhg, the best three ways to get out are as follows:1.)you have flat feet,
    2.)youre a cronic bedwetter (this is not a joke. they will kick you out if you wet the bed all the time)
    .)youre a flaming homosexual and proud of it. because even though it is ok to be gay in the military, it is still against ucmj to be openly gay or enlist as gay in the military. it's in the paperwork
    (used to be personnelman in the navy-knows paperwork)

drugs aint shit unless you fail a piss test.

well we are talking about if the draft was reinstated (which it could be but is highly doubtful) and yeah failing a piss test is a lot easier than passing one

oic. well, noneed to worry about getting drafted. the military will go thorough reenlisting strategies and activating reservists and retirees before they pull the draft again. too much red tape and paperwork plus pr work to get that off the ground again. lol and yeh, I actually met someone in boot who was kicked out their first day-hadnt even been processed yet because they failed a piss test.....sometims I wish i had failed a piss test to. would have saved me a ton of problems.

yeah and a draft would kill the republican party pollitically for a long long time

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

no, thanks. I prefer my beer in the bottle. more convinient.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

yeah and a draft would kill the republican party pollitically for a long long time
    No one political party can enforce the draft...plus many drafts have come under what is not the Democratic party.

If their is a draft and I get called up...I'd go. I wouldn't like it but I'd go. I simply couldn't get out of it...I'm not rich enough to dodge it like senators sons or part of a social majority that can get away with it in some way...if it's a war like Iraq or the talk about Iran, I'd try to get out of it but I know very well I'd fail and get stuck somewhere int he giant cog that is the U.S. Military...sometimes it's just out of your hands.

Doubt I'd qualify for front line duty though...I can't shoot for shit...my luck I'd be stuck on some support level...which seems to be just as dangerous.

Probably the best way to get out of a draft is to join up on your own and see what terms you can set. Like join the Navy and ask for Sub duty...or the Coast Guard...

Of course all this would change if I had friends or family heading over too...then I would want to be with them every step of the way. Kinda hard to keep things political when it's on such a personal level...least for me anyhow.

wouldn't we just go to nuclear before we would impose a draft..???...

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    No one political party can enforce the draft...plus many drafts have come under what is not the Democratic party.
    while this is true the majority of the population would blame George W. for the draft and by association the Repulicans also almost the only people that would vote for a draft in Congress and the Senate would be Republicans (and they have the majority they need to pass it) hence it would severely damage the Republican party. The last time i can remember a democrat starting the draft was FDR in WWII but that didnt hurt him because the American people knew they where going to war for a real reason and not just some bullshit.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

The last time i can remember a democrat starting the draft was FDR in WWII but that didnt hurt him because the American people knew they where going to war for a real reason and not just some bullshit.
    Actually that's not all that accurate...people questioned going to war just as feircely as they do today. It only seems like it was grand and patriotic due to the propeganda of the age and historical facts we know now...but in the years prior to 1941 it was a devisive and hotly contested issue...few wanted to get involved with Europe's problems again. Others who knew better wanted to wait while pressure from the minority wanted to go all out...Pearl Harbor changed much of that and landed us in two theatres of war. Every war the U.S. has fought was done so with the American public kicking and screaming in some form or another.

As far as the Republicans go...here's hwo I see it...it takes both sides to support it and give the go ahead in terms of $$$ and other needs that War raises so unless you're a partisan asshole you'll blame both sides for the mess...not that it matters much since at the end of the day their given themselves a fucking payraise while yelling at one another about who did what and when...fucking savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Actually that's not all that accurate...people questioned going to war just as feircely as they do today. It only seems like it was grand and patriotic due to the propeganda of the age and historical facts we know now...but in the years prior to 1941 it was a devisive and hotly contested issue...few wanted to get involved with Europe's problems again. Others who knew better wanted to wait while pressure from the minority wanted to go all out...Pearl Harbor changed much of that and landed us in two theatres of war. Every war the U.S. has fought was done so with the American public kicking and screaming in some form or another.

As far as the Republicans go...here's hwo I see it...it takes both sides to support it and give the go ahead in terms of $$$ and other needs that War raises so unless you're a partisan asshole you'll blame both sides for the mess...not that it matters much since at the end of the day their given themselves a fucking payraise while yelling at one another about who did what and when...fucking savages.
    What I meant was by the time a draft was instated in the 40s the American population was quite willing for the most part to accept the war and as far as being partisan i do realize that both sides would be responsible for levying a draft however it is very likely that the general population would place most of the blame on republicans which would be very very bad for them pollitically. This is isnt just about my beliefs im talking about the politics in general and a likely public reaction

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    wouldn't we just go to nuclear before we would impose a draft..???...
    almost any missile you can think of int he military is already nuclear. tomahawks,tridents((those things are bad ass! semi smart s2a, s2s, s2l)) so that woul be moot but if we did drop the big one again, it would require an act of congress just like war does.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

id just show up wearing hot pants and lipstick, if that dosent get me out of it nothing will

lol....col. klinger reporting for duty sir! sorry, I watch a lot of m.a.s.h

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i actualy tried to join the airforce but i didint make it past processing at the MEPS due to a missing testicle and i was a bit under weight, i cant see shit out of my left eye, and im flat footed

they actually waivered my flat feet! lol I fucking clomp like a horse when I run. I use my whole foot not my toes. flat as ashley olsen's chest! lol

I've read some stuff recently saying that a lot of dudes in congress are proprosing a draft. If I am drafted I'm planning to fail the psych test. Or maybe concensus objector, but I dunno. I really hope it dosent happen. It makes me wanna gut myself just thinking about it.

+ Reply to Thread