+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4th of July makes me miss living in Hawaii...

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default 4th of July makes me miss living in Hawaii...

They had the most awesome fireworks available there. I really love playing with fireworks, as if that needs to be said, but California is not the best place in the world to enjoy them. Sure, you can get them anyway, but sometimes it's nice to play and not have to worry about getting caught or burning down half the city.

Anyhow, happy Independence Day everybody. I hope we all take a moment to reflect on what that really means. I think too many people have forgotten.

Default Re: 4th of July makes me miss living in Hawaii...

I miss living in Hawaii, too.

Happy 4th.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

hmm yes i live near indiana where good fireworks are readily available so i am going to spend my day shooting of loads of theese huge ass bottle rockets i got and blowing up action figures

what's so special about fireworks... you only light them up... when you realise that's only thing you do.... light them up... and yes...you watch them later blowing up in air
    I rather blowed up mail boxes and trash cans....

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    They had the most awesome fireworks available there. I really love playing with fireworks, as if that needs to be said, but California is not the best place in the world to enjoy them. Sure, you can get them anyway, but sometimes it's nice to play and not have to worry about getting caught or burning down half the city.

Anyhow, happy Independence Day everybody. I hope we all take a moment to reflect on what that really means. I think too many people have forgotten.
    It's a good thing I'm not American, otherwise I would probably get my ass kicked. Fuck civic holidays!

Bad Mojo

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, I was in Hawaii for New Years, and you did not even need to have a actual fireworks "show". The locals were battling to see which neighborhood would go the most insane with fireworks! They had a lot of really huge stuff going off! It was pretty cool! But the most insane place for fireworks, is the beach up in San Luis Obisbo, just north of Santa Barbara. All the locals go down to the beach in their 4WD vehicles, which is legal to do there, and then they party on the beach, and set off fireworks. From the cliffs looking down at the beach, it is fireworks mayhem as far as the eye can see. It's just insane. And they have regular fireworks at the pier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Yeah, I was in Hawaii for New Years, and you did not even need to have a actual fireworks "show". The locals were battling to see which neighborhood would go the most insane with fireworks! They had a lot of really huge stuff going off! It was pretty cool! But the most insane place for fireworks, is the beach up in San Luis Obisbo, just north of Santa Barbara. All the locals go down to the beach in their 4WD vehicles, which is legal to do there, and then they party on the beach, and set off fireworks. From the cliffs looking down at the beach, it is fireworks mayhem as far as the eye can see. It's just insane. And they have regular fireworks at the pier as well.
    Sounds magnificent. I didn't see any fireworkds this Canada day... but then, I didn't go out anywhere. Most of my friends are wayward at this point. I could have gone for a bad fair-ground hotdog, though. Also I would like some candy floss!

Bad Mojo

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Glad I moved out of the big city, cause now I can go nutzz with the fireworks, and not have the gangbangers return fire.

+ Reply to Thread