+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just for kicks

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default just for kicks

What is your favorite vice in life...what do you have to have?

weed and sex are a toss up for me

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: just for kicks

that's a tuffy....

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

um.. none? correct me if I'm wrong, but a vice is something that is bad for you... so why would you do something that you know if bad for you? or is it just that you get off on telling other people what is right and wrong? that must be the case. no one is "tempted" to do anything, they do things because they want to. I don't do things that I don't want to do, and if I want to do them then I don't think that they are wrong. so I guess I don't have any vices. If you feel like you need to justify some moral code all the while breaking it then you are just a pathetic person.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

i was sat in the garden enjoying a rareity of british summer and that is sun. in a pair of shorts, slayer BLASTING in the background and the nicest beer i'de had in a long time. so beer/jack daniels and very loud music

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    um.. none? correct me if I'm wrong, but a vice is something that is bad for you... so why would you do something that you know if bad for you?
    That's one reading of her question. Another might be: "What things do you personally enjoy that society may consider immoral or undesirable?"

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    um.. none? correct me if I'm wrong, but a vice is something that is bad for you... so why would you do something that you know if bad for you? or is it just that you get off on telling other people what is right and wrong? that must be the case. no one is "tempted" to do anything, they do things because they want to. I don't do things that I don't want to do, and if I want to do them then I don't think that they are wrong. so I guess I don't have any vices. If you feel like you need to justify some moral code all the while breaking it then you are just a pathetic person.

Agreed...that being said Coke(cola), I'm way too addicted

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    That's one reading of her question. Another might be: "What things do you personally enjoy that society may consider immoral or undesirable?"
    thats what I meant!!!!

+ Reply to Thread