+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: little update

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: little update

Quote Originally Posted by grebo
    the best revenge is success!

when you are famous and being interviewed you can tell everyone about what a fuckin prick he was.
    too true i am waiting for the day

sorry bout that pressed post reply on accident

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Thanks, I have parted myself from the apartment for a few days to stay with a friend (about 50 miles away), but all of a sudden these weird notes keep showing up. He always seems to know when Im coming and going, I just want him out of my life.
    I know you've probably had all the advice u can stand right know....but just a little more.....where ever it is u decide to go....don't tell anybody. I know I've been there before with a dear friend of mine. Since this guy is such a bad person....don't take any chances...play it safe. I know it may sound like a copout but it's not.

Kevin's Avatar to thine own self be true
    In the O.C. (but not the hoity-toity parts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Yep, Im getting the hell out of here;]

Is there anything any of us can do to help?

Sounds like you picked a real winner there.. if you do move to chicago lemme know. I live here we can show ya the ropes Were here.. were good people too. You could get your hair done haha (we do dread extensions).. Theres a mass amount of good people here to help ya. Just ask

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug
    I know you've probably had all the advice u can stand right know....but just a little more.....where ever it is u decide to go....don't tell anybody. I know I've been there before with a dear friend of mine. Since this guy is such a bad person....don't take any chances...play it safe. I know it may sound like a copout but it's not.
    This is some very solid advice. Notes turning up is really not a good sign; the sooner you can be far away from your apartment and the whole city, the better.

I know we don't know each other, Jax, and you have no real reason to heed my advice specifically, but please...get somewhere out of his range and detection ASAP.

Damn that is fucked up. Forgive my cussing because I really dont do it much but I didnt know how else to word it. Ive never had a female screw me over like that so I might not fully understand where you are coming from on this. But I am going to try and relate to this topic through my own personal experiences and hopefully I will find some sort of wisdom or useful advice to give you.

See I havent had my heart broken by somebody like you did. But I have had my heart broken by people trusted as my friends and by people that are my own blood. See when I allow someone in my circle and I become friends with them I really start to love them as people. Well to keep long stories short I am always going to have a nice 4 inch scar on my chest to remind me of one of my friends that turned on me. Ive went to court with my family, have had restraining orders taken out. I have countless amounts of friends turn on me. Hell I have been knocked down, pushed down, and held down by so many people that I once was close with. But every time I just stand back on my feet knowing that with every time someone screwed me over it made me that much stronger of a person and I learned from what happened. The key is remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, what makes you cry just gets you one step closer to that time when there will be no more crying or hurt.

See while I dont know you and yea I know me and you bumped heads when I first came around on here well I can tell you this you dont deserve that type of stuff. Hell nobody does and if a guy would do that to you well he isnt much of a man anyways. So I say good riddance shorty you dont need him. And to be honest its best that it happens now than later down the road when that fiance had turned in to your husband and you were even deeper involved in more than one way. So remember this every bad thing you may go through in your life is a test of your strength and will. If you pass those test and manage to still be standing afterwards well it wouldve made you a better person. Plus I believe you gotta go through the bad just to get to the good and when you do you will appreciate it even more because of what you went through. So just say fuck him and dont sweat it and pick yourself up and keep going. Because sooner or lately that person will come a long who will try to wipe away your tears instead of making you shed them.

Well anyway I dont know what the hell I just said but hopefully whatever it was helps you just a little bit. If not well either you will be ok in the end and I hope things get better for you

+ Reply to Thread